fslse positive with digital frer?

M

mirakel

Just tested positive with digital frer...
However when googling now it seems quite common for people to get false positives with the digital frer??

Attachments

• 20150810_014224.jpg
    20150810_014224.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
i highly doubt its a false positive!! definite bfp xx

I thought false positives were extremely rare, good luck x x

I doubt its a false positive, go get a different test to be sure

Are you sure you don't mean false negatives are rare? A false positive on a digi would be very very rare

If it's the first response gold digital, I'd definitely go get another brand. Just go to Amazon and look at the reviews. People are getting false negatives and false positives. The tests are junk. It does seem more people get false negatives than false positives, but still, I'd test with something else to make sure. Good luck!!

If it's the first response gold digital, I'd definitely go get another brand. Just go to Amazon and look at the reviews. People are getting false negatives and false positives. The tests are junk. It does seem more people get false negatives than false positives, but still, I'd test with something else to make sure. Good luck!!

Don't know what to believe now, just tested again with the non digital frer and it looks negative??

if I look closely I think I can see a line that's barely there

Do you have a pic?

I used my iPhone and enchanted the photo but had a few photos where the line wasn't even showing on the pics... This is taken two days before expected period and I hadn't peed for two hours..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 47
Do you have a pic?

I used my iPhone and enchanted the photo but had a few photos where the line wasn't even showing on the pics... This is taken two days before expected period and I hadn't peed for two hours..
another pic, can barely see the line on the pictures but see it when I look at the test but it's faint, gotta admit to that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 39
Do you have a pic?

Does that mean something is wrong? Shouldn't the line be stronger as it's such a sensitive test and I'm only three days before my period? But then I did only keep the pee in for about two hours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 18
I see the lines on all of the pics. I think you're pregnant.

ur still early as u say id retest tomorrow with fmu or again in a few days

I see the lines on all of the pics. I think you're pregnant.

Wow i hope so, was going to run to cvs or Kmart to get another test but maybe better to wait, just hoping nothing is wrong as I'm experiencing some severe cramping which I haven't done with my previous pregnancies but so far no bleeding.
So you girls think it's two positives? Cause I see the line on the non digital one just that it's very faint and the digital test line (I opened the test after a while) was as faint yesterday (kept pee in for like 5 hrs) but it still said I'm pregnant though.

Positive in my books!! Especially if you're testing early. Definitely a faint positive!! :)

I definitely see positives on both!!! I've always heard if you can see pink in the line it's positive. So I think you're pregnant ! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->