fslse positive with digital frer?

I highly disagree. I think fr gold digitals are incredibly accurate. What is more likely, is that they are experiencing chemicals rather than a false positive. I tested positive on my fr gold digital the same day I had a beta test come back at 7 earlier that day. I was only 8dpo, which put me 6 days before my missed period. A lot can happen that early. I would trust it and enjoy your pregnancy! congrats!

As for you, stop driving yourself nuts with lines. I know I go crazy staring at them. You are early. I would give your doctor a ring and explain what is going on and ask for a quantitative hcg blood test asap then repeat it in 2 days. If the number doubles or close to doubles, everything is good. :)

I see them as positives too. If it shows in the photo, it must be even clearer in real life. They are especially real if they showed up within the time limit. :thumbup:

Thank you for taking your time to give me such a long and good response, unfortunately they wont do the bloodwork, said they would be packed if every pregnant woman asked for that :(

I thought you had to get blood work done to confirm?

I thought you had to get blood work done to confirm?

Nope, I've never even had my pregnancy confirmed by a doctor (pretty sure it's real as im due in 2 weeks). If you get a positive then they trust you are pregnant, if your not sure they do a dip test the same as the ones you do at home to confirm, but they usually won't see you until you have missed a period.

I'd wait a day or two and retest but most unlikely to get a false positive. Congratulations looks like your pregnant

They're really accurate!

Here's is FRER from yesterday 9DPO and my FR gold digi and 10mius and 25miu with SMU

They're just really sensitive
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/test-sensitivity-levels-frgd/

Attachments

• received_10152893310180518.jpg
    received_10152893310180518.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
  • received_10152893394890518.jpg
    received_10152893394890518.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
  • received_10152893286770518.jpg
    received_10152893286770518.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
They're really accurate!

Here's is FRER from yesterday 9DPO and my FR gold digi and 10mius and 25miu with SMU

They're just really sensitive
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/test-sensitivity-levels-frgd/

Thanks for sharing, your frer tests look like mine only that I must of been at least 12dpo at first test day...

There's not a certain darkness to expect on a test on a certain DPO, tons of things can effect the darkness of the test.

I try not to compare tests because there are so many things that can effect the darkness of a test. You're pregnant

I try not to compare tests because there are so many things that can effect the darkness of a test. You're pregnant

I'm worried about a chemical pregnancy because I've never had such a faint positive ever before at this point. With both my children the clearblue tests were super bold, not like this.

I had a gut feeling with my cp and knew something wasn't right. I hope you are not having a cp but really the only way to know is by waiting, as awful as it is. Or you could say you have sime bleeding and see if they do your beta hcg to compare in 48hours. Hope your lines get darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->