"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Wow, I cannot believe how many happy stories we've had!!!! Congratulations to all the new BFP's!!q What are we at now?????? We should start up a september 2012 babies group!! Crown- we both have EDD on the 10th!!! Anyone else EDD the 10th of Sept????
Good luck to everyone still testing and for those who have moved onto next months testing FX'd

Wow girls- so many bfps, congratulations! :)

Af still no show for me- I'm now 4 days late & should have been & gone by now!! I just received my ic's from eBay so do have tests now, but I got the tiniest bit of brown in my cm today so I'm guessing tomorrow will be the day... Think I've just out her off by stressing (first month TTC & all!)

Having said that I've been feeling like she's coming for the last 4 days so who knows! Goodluck those that are still waiting & best wishes for a h&h 9mos to the lucky ladies with a bfp! Xxx

Hi All

Add me to the list (i think) tested this evening with a IC and got a faint line but you can see it (pic in pregnancy test gallery)

Still intend to test tomorrow with FMU

Fingers Crossed xxxxx

After sunkiss has tested again and confirmed for sure we will be at 7 I think. Come on ladies we are all pulling for you to add more to this thread. :bfp:

After sunkiss has tested again and confirmed for sure we will be at 7 I think. Come on ladies we are all pulling for you to add more to this thread. :bfp:

Congrats sorry havn;t been on for a few days hav just seen ur news so happy for ya:hugs:

:witch: came really late on Sunday. On to a new cycle :/

I am going to stay positive. So happy for Crown and Mrs and Anxious and all the other :bfp:!!

I want to stay with you ladies!! Arrgghh

sorry hunny, i was routing for u :hugs:

well ladies af is really due tomoro, for some reason i thought it was today, temps still up, usually would drop by now so trying my best to stay hopeful, i had a bfn this morn, but a bought a frer to use tomoro morning in case af does not show, i am usually crampy by now so i am hoping this is a good sign, please stay away u :witch: lol, gosh this wait is really driving me :wacko: now that i am down to the final days, keeping my fingers crossed tight n trying to :coffee:

:dust: Good luck Sunkiss!! You are always so sweet and positive. Hope you get your :bfp:

i know u can barely see, i suck @ pics, but its there, just faint, a little darker than earlier, so i feel better to call this one a :bfp:!!! i feel numb right now ladies, just finish crying my eyes out n thanking God n my angel for answering my prayers!!

the beginnings of my rainbow :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG0557.jpg
    IMAG0557.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 59
OH MY GOD YAY SUNKISS!!!!! That makes 7 BFP's for New Years threaders!!!!!! Congrats x 200! I literally wanna jump up and down with you!! Hugs

awww thank u crown :hugs: i want to jump with u too hee hee!! i cant believe how many bfp we had, i only wish n pray the ladies that got caught with the :witch can join us on their next try :hugs:

Congrats girls!!!
Unfortunately I got a BFN this morning at 11dpo....not even a shadow...also I am starting to get AF cramps so I am fairly certain I am out......:cry:

Witch got me yesterday at CD28 I dunno If it was 16dpo or not I must have been off
with ov.
Congrats to you all!!!!! xx

Congrats times 1million to all the :bfp: ladies! We have come together on this thread for a reason! This should bs renamed to th Good Luck for 2012 thread!! We are having out babies around the same time!! How exciting? I will continue to pray for us to have a H&H 9 months!!

Hi ladies I'm new to the thread I'm 10dpo..my boobs hurt Hella much on the sides and underneath and my left nipple itch like hell!!! Every month I be amped up about poas but not this month so I lost hope ugh!

Hi All
I couldnt sleep last night, like a child at christmas.

Here is my FRER taken at 6.30am with FMU, definatly a positive as line came up within seconds.

I am over the moon

This thread has been sooo lucky, congrats to all my fellow mummies to be and sending hugs and :dust: to those the witch got, dont give up xxx

xxx

Attachments

• Preg Test 3.jpg
    Preg Test 3.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 25
Hi All
I couldnt sleep last night, like a child at christmas.

Here is my FRER taken at 6.30am with FMU, definatly a positive as line came up within seconds.

I am over the moon

This thread has been sooo lucky, congrats to all my fellow mummies to be and sending hugs and :dust: to those the witch got, dont give up xxx

xxx

PS pic is quite blury but its clear as day in real life lol x

OMG c1403, yay another :bfp:!!! wowzers that makes 8, this really is a lucky bfp thread!! so happy for u hunny, h&h 9mths ahead n we have the same due date :hugs:

all of us will be due around the same time within days of each other, i want to stick with u ladies through this ride :D!!

so sorry to hear about that dang :witch: ladies :hugs:, i will be praying for ur next cycle!!

Holy Wowzers!!! Yet another BFP in this thread!!! Yay c1403!!!! Congrats!!

Ladies.... I need an opinion. I will rename this thread and we can all stay together through our pregnancies if you would like. Or I can create another one in the 1st trimester section and we can stay on that one.

What should we name our thread?
Poll time....

i know u can barely see, i suck @ pics, but its there, just faint, a little darker than earlier, so i feel better to call this one a :bfp:!!! i feel numb right now ladies, just finish crying my eyes out n thanking God n my angel for answering my prayers!!

the beginnings of my rainbow :cloud9:

Congratulations sunkiss I'm so happy for u I'm back at docs today at 3 for another scan here's hoping I can see a little more so happy for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->