"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I tested today and *think* I've got my BFP :)

Shall use a FRER in a bit once I've saved up enough pee and hopefully there'll be a line on that too.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER BFP LADIES x

that is a definite :bfp: wooohooo, congrats n h&h 9mths to u momma :happydance:

THANX SOO MUCH LADIES especially for keeping me sane these past two weeks!!! I keep kissing my girls and they have no idea what is going on!! This is super exciting! I was just about to give up hope!! Stick it out until that :witch: decides not to show up! Will definitely update can't wait!

Congrats on your BFP ttc_lolly!! Woo praying for these beans to stick!!

Okay so I took a picture of two tests I took today, the bottom was with FMU and the top was second urine, I held it until I couldn't stand it anymore! I edited it a little bit, still just looks like light shadows. I've been fighting the urge to use my FRER but I'm holding out until tomorrow :) Sorry the picture is so big! https://i.imgur.com/o3vMa.jpg

Congrats AnxiousRay!!!! Awesome start to the New Year!

I'm 15dpo still no sign of AF coming.... DH said to me that maybe I got ovulation day off.... I know when I had ov cramps and it was 15days ago so FX I'm right!!!

AnxiousRay, what were your symptoms?? I think we had similar ..

MrsMcD123 i can see the shadows too, i bet that frer in the am will be a pretty line :D

jacobnmatty when r u testing?

Congrats AnxiousRay!!!! Awesome start to the New Year!

I'm 15dpo still no sign of AF coming.... DH said to me that maybe I got ovulation day off.... I know when I had ov cramps and it was 15days ago so FX I'm right!!!

AnxiousRay, what were your symptoms?? I think we had similar ..

I had extreme bouts of nausea with a bad headache, horrible heartburn, so exhausted, cramping and heavy dull feeling (not like AF), metallic taste and dry mouth, back pains, leg cramps, STARVING all day, painful gas pains, runny and stuffy nose (around 5-7 dpo), tingling and heavy bbs (like letdown), real vivid dreams and increased cervical fluid. I didn;t get implantation bleeding like most.

I read earlier "Did you know morning sickness may be a good sign? According to the American College of Gynecology (ACOG), "Women who have morning sickness may have a lower risk of miscarriage."

Baby dust to all ladies!! Keeping my FX'ed for you!!

Started spotting yesterday but still having sharp pains on right side so waiting till wed to see if after comes praying it stays away

Still no af for me! :( wish she'd just hurry up & get here now! Today is cd32- the only time I've had a longer cycle was about a year ago at 34 days. I'm having cramps like she's already here but she's not showing! I'm out of tests so can't test again... Will just have to wait some more...

It's official! :)
https://i.imgur.com/k27LU.jpg

So I wanted to make sure to tell everyone on here what did the trick for me after 9 months of trying! I even dreamed of telling everyone on here:) Mucinex and egg whites!! I took 400 mcg of Mucinex 3 times a day from CD 10 until I ovulated (CD 14). On the day I got my positive OPK, I used about 1/3 of an egg white inserted and used as lube. Sounds freaking crazy I know, but check out this website for more information, the pages full of success stories finally convinced me to try it and it freaking worked! https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm Make sure to scroll down and look at all of the pages of "Success using egg whites"

I'm still waiting.... no AF and no BFP (not tested since Saturday and waiting until wednesday before i test again)

Last night i was sick and had terrible backache FX

It's official! :)
https://i.imgur.com/k27LU.jpg

So I wanted to make sure to tell everyone on here what did the trick for me after 9 months of trying! I even dreamed of telling everyone on here:) Mucinex and egg whites!! I took 400 mcg of Mucinex 3 times a day from CD 10 until I ovulated (CD 14). On the day I got my positive OPK, I used about 1/3 of an egg white inserted and used as lube. Sounds freaking crazy I know, but check out this website for more information, the pages full of success stories finally convinced me to try it and it freaking worked! https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm Make sure to scroll down and look at all of the pages of "Success using egg whites"

awww congrats MrsMcD123, i knew that fmu with frer would be a pretty line :happydance: i wish u a h&h 9mths ahead :D!! thank u for this info, i actually read quite a few women having success with eggwhites and softcups, so if af comes this is what i will do next cycle, best wishes to u!!!

as for me, af is due tomorrow and i am praying she doesnt come, i am analyzing everything now n praying i dont get the af cramps, so far so good n keeping f'xd this is my mth..a few good signs, fertility friend said my chart is possibly triphasic n my temps are still up, i have been really gassy n a lil bit constipated, also peeing a little more than usual, trying not to feed into the symptoms just to be let down so we will see if they mean anything :)

awww congrats MrsMcD123, i knew that fmu with frer would be a pretty line :happydance: i wish u a h&h 9mths ahead :D!! thank u for this info, i actually read quite a few women having success with eggwhites and softcups, so if af comes this is what i will do next cycle, best wishes to u!!!

as for me, af is due tomorrow and i am praying she doesnt come, i am analyzing everything now n praying i dont get the af cramps, so far so good n keeping f'xd this is my mth..a few good signs, fertility friend said my chart is possibly triphasic n my temps are still up, i have been really gassy n a lil bit constipated, also peeing a little more than usual, trying not to feed into the symptoms just to be let down so we will see if they mean anything :)

Thank you! :) Your chart is looking really good and the symptoms sound promising! Good luck, FX'd for you! :flower:

photo.jpg

Ladies I am in absolute shock right now and Im shacking with excitement!!!!! I seriously just peed on a stick b/c I wanted to and I was sure my AF was coming. Well its obvious she isn't going to be now!!! You are NEVER out until she shows her face. I was expecting her today and was waiting. Got bored, peed on a stick and BAM!!! :baby::baby::baby:

What a great start of the New Year?!! Im soooo elated and happy for all the BFP'S!!! Congrats girlies!! Absolutely cannot wait for these next 9 months!! Congrats again!!! HUGS!

View attachment 319414

Ladies I am in absolute shock right now and Im shacking with excitement!!!!! I seriously just peed on a stick b/c I wanted to and I was sure my AF was coming. Well its obvious she isn't going to be now!!! You are NEVER out until she shows her face. I was expecting her today and was waiting. Got bored, peed on a stick and BAM!!! :baby::baby::baby:

WOWZERS Crown!!! so happy for u :happydance:, u are so right, this just goes to show we are not out til af shows, this has been a very lucky thread here, so many :bfp:, really think we may pull a few more :thumbup:!! h&h 9mths to u momma :D!!

This time was so different. I got bloated and had a tiny bit of cramping today is the only reason why I tested. The last time I got pregnant I got soooo constipated so i knew something was wrong. This time I got none of that and I cramped a lot less. I am in absolute shock that I am preggers. Its so true that every time is different.

Congrats Crown xxx I'm 16dpo today and POAS this morning BFN
DH says too early...
Boobs killing still and moreso on sides near underarm.
No AF cramps just niggles and pressure down low.

View attachment 319414

YAYYYYY!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So what's your EDD? We must be a matter of a couple of days apart! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->