"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Congratulations Crownjewelz :yipee: wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months :hugs:

Can I ask what DPO you tested with the digi? x

What are those digi tests with the numbers at the bottom of the words pregnant?

I ordered them on ebay and they tell you how many weeks you are along so far based on the amount of hcg it reads.

What are those digi tests with the numbers at the bottom of the words pregnant?

ClearBlue Digital with conception reader :thumbup:

Thanks for that crownjewelz - just wondering when I should pee on one :haha: I'm that early I can't even get a line on a FRER yet :( worrying my BFP is just a really horrible but convincing evap/indent now :cry:

I really want to but I'm too scared after the BFN on a FRER.

I've looked online and the IC I used is 10mIu so super sensitive. FRER's are between 15-20mIu and CB digi's are 25mIu so if I can't even get a line on a FRER I'm doubtful I can on a digi! A couple more days and I'll try - I'm only 9DPO (well 10 now - its 2.14am here!) x

many congrats, crownjewelz!!!!!

that is the kind of good news that i like to hear after thinking AF is coming.

lots of :dust:

xxx

:witch: came really late on Sunday. On to a new cycle :/

I am going to stay positive. So happy for Crown and Mrs and Anxious and all the other :bfp:!!

I want to stay with you ladies!! Arrgghh

:witch: came really late on Sunday. On to a new cycle :/

I am going to stay positive. So happy for Crown and Mrs and Anxious and all the other :bfp:!!

I want to stay with you ladies!! Arrgghh

sorry hunny, i was routing for u :hugs:

well ladies af is really due tomoro, for some reason i thought it was today, temps still up, usually would drop by now so trying my best to stay hopeful, i had a bfn this morn, but a bought a frer to use tomoro morning in case af does not show, i am usually crampy by now so i am hoping this is a good sign, please stay away u :witch: lol, gosh this wait is really driving me :wacko: now that i am down to the final days, keeping my fingers crossed tight n trying to :coffee:

Good luck sunkiss I am rooting for ya today! Remember I tested the day before and got a BFN too. Just wait till tomorrow. GL

Congratulations to all the new BFPS and :hugs: to those the witch has got.......no AF for me yet, waiting until tomorrow morning to test with FMU on a FRER.....the past 4 days of no testing have been a killer but I wanted to be at least 5 days late (AF was due on NYE)...Ive got some ICs that arrived today but going to hold off as I dont want to be dissapointed.

Symptoms over past few days
Nausea
Back Ache
Break out of spots
Cramps

LADIESSSSSSSSS I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!! I GOT MY FIRST GLIMMER OF HOPE.

so i couldnt wait cause i thought i saw a faint line this morn with the test i had a home, it was one that we use in the clinic i work at, so i went this morn n bought the frer, held my urine from 6:30 til 11am and tested with the frer and i can see the slightest line there, OMG i had to let a close coworker check because i thought my eyes was playing tricks on me and she jumped up n down hugged me n said congrats, the slightest line is there..i tried to take pics but its not showing on the pic cause its so faint but she said she can see color, i am blind as hell lol, OMG i cannot believe i have my first glimmer of hope, i want to burst into tears but i am at work, I cant wait to get home n get down on my knees n thank God for hearing my prayers, i prayed so hard this cycle, for myself n for all of us, and i feel so blessed, i just pray the line gets darker!!

so i couldnt wait cause i thought i saw a faint line this morn with the test i had a home, it was one that we use in the clinic i work at, so i went this morn n bought the frer, held my urine from 6:30 til 11am and tested with the frer and i can see the slightest line there, OMG i had to let a close coworker check because i thought my eyes was playing tricks on me and she jumped up n down hugged me n said congrats, the slightest line is there..i tried to take pics but its not showing on the pic cause its so faint but she said she can see color, i am blind as hell lol, OMG i cannot believe i have my first glimmer of hope, i want to burst into tears but i am at work, I cant wait to get home n get down on my knees n thank God for hearing my prayers, i prayed so hard this cycle, for myself n for all of us, and i feel so blessed, i just pray the line gets darker!!

OMG YAYAYAY!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!! Go take another one!!!! HUGS!!!
I wanna jump up and down for you too!! :thumbup::happydance::cloud9::hugs::bfp:

oh i am gonna POAS as soon as i get home, i will hold this pee for the rest of the day lol!! i feel lightheaded now lol!! i'm so happy n scared at the same time!!

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats!!! :flower: I'm so excited for you!!

Man this thread has really been successful! I'm so thrilled!! Glad I could share my new years with all of you ladies. Its been super exciting and fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->