• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

i wish i knew more about it so i could tell you this is it! you may actually have Matilda on her due date! My sister had my niece bang on hers.

I'm sorry things aren't moving faster for you hon :hugs: I really think she is coming soon!

If you want to try to strengthen the contractions maybe try acupressure? https://childbirthsolutions.com/art...ques-for-use-during-childbirth-and-pregnancy/ I've never had it bring on contractions for me, but supposedly it is better once you are already having your own contractions.

Holy Cow I have eaten so much today! I am HUNGRY today for some reason... hmmmm it couldn't be because I have a growing baby in me at all. :haha:

I think this is the most I ve eaten this early in one day in a very long time.

Yogurt with blueberries
granola bar
kiwi
banana
dirty rice with sausage
a hand full of dried fruit

Geez!

what time is it there then? its 6.45pm here so that wouldn't be a lot but i assume its a lot earlier for you lol

yeah ok then, still not a lot but its all healthy so good stuff!

That's healthy stuff, Jewelz! I know I've posted this here before but I ate tons first tri. And bad stuff too, like potato chips. I gained almost no weight, and then as soon as my MS disappeared and I started eating healthy again, that's when the weight gain started. So I think my body really needed all that food, for whatever reason.

I've gained no weight at all. Im under 2lbs still from where I started. Im hoping it doesn't start creeping up on me now.

Jewelz...what is dirty rice lol???? Never heard of that.

Well I'm still timing, about 7-9mins apart and lasting 50secs-1min so think were progressing. Also getting alot more painful. Just had a bath again and they went away, but are back again....so water obv helps.

I am going to wait a little longer before I call hospital, once they are really on top of each other (say 5mins).

I am trying to sort myself out so have had a bath, had dinner and will try and sleep but I doubt that so ill just chill and relax.

Would be such a shock if she appeared on her due date.

My OH is sooooooo calm, he doesnt understand any of it and just says I will know when its time to go to the hospital....meanwhile I am getting stressed trying to time things and make some sense of it all.

xxx

Dont feel guilty about eating Jewelz...your being healthy anyway.

I had a bar of fruit and nut chocolate at 5am this morning and then biscuits in bed at 9am....because I was grumpy lol.

x

Dirty Rice is a Cajun form of rice that is spicy and you usually eat it with sausage in it.

Dirty_Rice-7.jpg

Yay C's baby is almost here :happydance: This is so exciting :)

Jewels - It's so nice that you are able to eat healthy food. I have no appetite at all and just thinking of food makes me want to throw up. I don't throw up that often but I'm almost always feeling sick. I've lost a lot of weight.

Stef - How's your pregnancy going?

Oh don't be deceived by my eating today. It wasn't always like that. I lost weight too because food was so nasty. I just felt ok enough today to eat. Tomorrow may be very different. I eat when I can....

Let's go! Due date baby for C!! :thumbup:

Beeba I can't believe you are a lime already! Happy 11 weeks :happydance:

Stef - How's your pregnancy going?

its so weird seeing my name and pregnancy in the same sentence! its going much of the same, i did another cb digi test today and got my 2-3 weeks which you can see in my avatar picture. i just watch my booking appointment date to come through so i have something close-ish to look forward to.

i wish i was too sick to eat, my main problem is that i feel sick if i am empty so i have to eat. i'm so scared of putting on too much weight as i am overweight as it is.

I wanna know where Bree is hiding? How are you hun? What's going on with you?

Hope things get moving quickly for you C, and we'll hear wonderful news about your baby soon. Well we had quite the scare this morning. I woke up at 3am and I felt "wet" so i got up to go to the bathroom, and my panties were wet with blood! It was mostly pink and some dark red too. We got up and went to the ER again. They tried the doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat, he sent me for a scan and we saw our baby. It's still kicking and moving about measuring right on track with a hb of 163. They can't figure out why i'm bleeding as soon as it started it stopped? It's down to just spotting now. I have to go in for another scan on tuesday. Haven't done anything but sleep since we got home, and resting the rest of the week. Please pray my little bean keeps hanging on and we can get past this scary part!

Jewels - I hope it gets better for us soon.

Seaweed eater - Thank you! I know, I can't believe it either!

Stef - I don't think you should be watching your weight now. Just eat whatever you want and then after you give birth you'll just go on a diet. Every pregnant woman is bound to put on some extra weight so it shouldn't be something to worry about ;)It's good to just stay away from oily fatty foods. Eat the rest :D 'm gonna do that as soon as my ms has gone!

Ccarting - If everything is fine then get some rest and try not to worry. Stress is not good for you. I also had some bleeding last week and it lasted for two days. The day before it started, I had cleaned the bedroom and moved some things around. Sometimes carrying heavy objects can cause bleeding. BD can also cause that. I hope everything is fine and that you'll get through this. I know how stressful this can be :hugs:

hey ladies peeping in while i have a moment, how is everyone doing? i see our last 2 sept bumps babies have not arrived yet, hopefully we will have due date babies n they will both be here tomorrow, i know u ladies must be pulling out ur hair by now :hugs:

i didnt get a chance to start my group vlog but i hope to get it started this week. i will be posting her photo shoot pics next on the 22nd when we get to pic them up, i cant wait, they r so nice, i know u ladies will enjoy...

i will try n read a lil to get caught up on u ladies, i need to go back n read mrsmcd birth story also, hope the 1st tri ladies r coping well, i know its the icky stage but will soon get better, eeyore n krippy i think u ladies r in 3rd tri now n getting closer, hope all is well :D!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->