"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Thanks. I have had friends start labor right before their induction too, but I kind of gave up hope around noon! What a crazy baby. I've been feeling kind of crampy and had diarrhea, but I wrote them off because I've had both of those things before and nothing happened. Still waiting for my first real contraction! I hope I get a few before the drugs are in :happydance:

I will be posting updates here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1199217-a.html#post21525321

C - She is so pretty :)

Seaweed eater - Yay! Hope things finally start for you :happydance:

Hi Ladies

Just a quick look to see how we all are. I honestly never expected a baby to take up this much time. Its like were working off her clock and not our own. I have no idea whats happening in the outside world.

Matilda has been a little madam today, she has been waking every hour-2 hours and not settling after, I've been feeding her but shes still not happy. My OH popped out for a few hours and when he came back this afternoon she must have heard his voice and settled right away. Been asleep for a couple of hours now so not long before the feeding/changing/cuddling routine starts.

Breastfeeding still hard work but I'm determined to do it as its the best I can do for her and it gives us a lovely bond. However italso feels like all I am to her is a feeding machine....Daddy seems to get all the smiles and fun bits lol.

Anyway hope all our ladies are doing well and we hear of seaweeds new arrival soon.

To all those pregnant ladies, beleive me when they say your never fully prepared, I thought we were and were not, there is so much to be done and you drop it all as the baby controls you but its worth it :)

Lots of Love
xxxxxxxxxx

Oh my C, Matilda is so beautiful. So happy for you. Breastfeeding is tough but so rewarding as well. I hope it gets easier :)

Seaweed- hope all is going well. So excited for you!!

Yayyy!!! All of the September babies are here, even though some came in August. Congrats Seaweed!! Next we look forward to our December babies.

Don't forget the November baby :) He better not wait until December lol

My bubs will be here sometime the week of December 3rd...Can't wait either!

I'm not due til May 17th so you'll all be gone by then :(.

Yep, I'll be here for sure! I'm not going anywhere. No worries Stef!!

Ok ladies, so I was doing some thinking....

I know its easier for some of us to get on our smart phones and get on FB easier then it is to get on here.
I will create a page and invite each of you to the page if you are interested? What do you think? I already have a bunch of you on my facebook. I know that some of you either don't want to reveal who you are or personal things about you, so this might not be for you. I will create the page and get the invites going out.
Please let me know if you are would like an invite. If I dont have you on FB already, PM me and give me your info and I'll add you. I just thought this might be another great way for all of the Full Cirlce ladies to keep in touch. We can have our own little mommies club!

Hey Ladies

Sorry if the threads been quiet, my little princess is quite demanding lol.

We are trying to settle her into a routine of somesort although most breastfed babies don't do routine, I am trying to have her settled and sleeping by 9pm so I can go to bed.

Its so hard to sleep when she does as I need to eat, shower, have some me time etc....so
its not going to great plus having naps just makes me more tired.

Feeding is going ok but its exhausting, sometime she feeds really well and others she gets fussy which is hard when your soooooo tired.

So far today she has been up for a feed every 2-3 hours and I am hoping that I can get her back to sleep by 9 so I can go to bed (last night we didnt get asleep till 2AM and she was up again at 5am sooooo tired)

She is a good baby though and doesnt cry too much though.

Hope all my other mummys and preggo ladies are doing well and not suffering from too many symptoms. Also sending dust to any TTC.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Good to hear from you C :hugs: you said you don't use facebook that much, right?

I'm glad you and your girl are doing well, though I sympathize with how hard it is to have so little rest and time to oneself. Being up around the clock is so strange. I have completely lost track of time. DH and I have learned that we really need to write down everything we want to remember for more than 15 minutes, especially if it has anything to do with time (like when the last feed started), otherwise we have no hope of remembering.

How is your recovery going? Hope you are feeling well :hugs:

We are not out of the woods yet with Munchkin's health problems since his temp has still been low since we came home yesterday. I really, really want to stay out of the hospital, but of course we will do whatever keeps him healthy.

Lots of love to all other full circlers. How are we all feeling today?

i must have missed the big announcement or my brain isn't functioning! congrats seaweed on finally getting your beautiful baby here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->