"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Sounds like everyone is in better spirits today!! A couple beta results to hear about- Hoping they are all doubling away :)
I finally talked to my midwife- she is fabulous! She delivered my son 2.5 years ago and was amazing to have by my husband and I's side. Was so nice to chat on the phone with her today, 30 mins of chit chat about life.... how could I ask for more in a health care provider!
We have booked my first appt for next wednesday- very excited to take my son in for her to see again!!!
She also wants to send me for an early ultrasound to help me cope with my anxiety of miscarrying. That way I can maybe hear a heartbeat or see something to calm my nerves a bit. She's so wonderful, really takes care of me and babe.
My son and I did swimming lessons together today and I couldnt believe how I my bbs were bulging out of my top- it was almost akward!!! That bathing suit hasnt fit like that since PRE-baby.... how I love full bbs again! Breastfeeding took the best outta them. DH is looking forward to preggo and breastfeeding bbs again ;)
Swear my stomach is looking different already, might just be too much sweets and roast dinners over the holidays- but seeing as its my second perhaps my guts are already moving upwards and pushing my tummy out a bit. I know its not utuerus yet but something is going on!
Bbs are actually losing most of their tingling sensation, a tiny bit tender but not nearly as bad as they were? Hope thats ok- took another POAS that I had left over and it instantly went dark red so i'm pretty sure my levels are doing ok!
Hope to hear good news about MrsMcd and SUnkisses levels tonight!!!!

Hi All

I really enjoy reading this thread, it fees such a lucky one.

Im still feeling pretty positive abotu this pregnancy, althought I do worry everytime I go to the loo.

Counting down the weeks, ill be 12 weeks on my sisters birthday, she has been really amazing as she will talk to me about babies etc where as my OH and mum want to wait a little (understandable after last time).

I've started a pregnancy diary with all my notes about TTC and my Pregnancy so far in, i am only filling in 4 weeks at a time though.

So far not many symptoms...terrible terrible spots, could be PG related or due to overindulging over xmas/new year....I am on a healthy eating reigime for baby on Monday when i go back to work. Also have an on off nausious feeling but my appeitite is fine and im hungry.

Wonder if ill get morning sickness...I dont plan on telling anyone at work but theres about 9 women all togehter so im sure someone will work it out if I do get sick.

Lots of postiive vibes on this thread

Love to all of you xxxx

yes i am definitely going to make better eating choices this time around, i am already starving every hour, with my daughter i gained nearly 20 lbs and only half way through the pregnancy!! i dont eat a whole lot at once but i am literally hungry every hour, so i have been grabbing fruit in between to get me through..i am going to go shopping this wknd n stock up on the good stuff n try my best to stay committed to eating healthy this time, i said i would try :haha:

bree it is so awesome to have a wonderful provider that u can trust and connect with...i luved my last ob doc but i have to switch cause i need high risk care now and she was a bit far, i have a good feeling about my new doc and i will let u ladies know how everything went after my appt tomorrow.

i know my levels are rising too because i am still over here obsessed with POAS lol and those lines aren't so faint anymore :happydance:

I hear ya about being hungry all the time. I find my stomach growling a lot. I need to start taking some carrot sticks with me to work to munch on when I feel that.

I am now fighting some serious fatigue. Its only 6:49pm and Im already ready for bed. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

i know my levels are rising too because i am still over here obsessed with POAS lol and those lines aren't so faint anymore :happydance:

Haha!!! Me too! I POAS today just because and those lines are for sure getting darker. lol Thought I was the only one...

i swear i am dead tired too jewelz, if i wasnt waiting on my hunny to get home i would have passed out already lol, thats a good sign that our body is hard at work :D

Its funny, when ever I sit down and relax and I can feel my heart beating all through my body. Its hard at work all right. Making me dead tired from all that work.

omg i swear when i lay on my stomach i can feel a heart beat in there lol

I love how we can be so honest and admit the silly things us preggos do just to make ourselves feel more sure about everything- example.... POAS when we already know we're pregnant!! Its fun though... so glad to hear we seem to all do it!!! I really thought I was alone as well.
K so i'm going to keep at the belly pics wall- I think it would be really fun to compare!!!!! Any shapes and sizes are beautiful!!
Just throwing that out there again, see if anyone is intrested in starting a weekly journal when they are ready with me!?

I'm a latecomer to this thread, but I also got my BFP on New Year's Day! :happydance: Looks like it was a lucky day for a lot of us. Glad to hear some of you have had good experiences seeing your doctors and midwives already. I'm on vacation at the moment and will be home in a couple days. Hope to have some tests done next week to calm my nerves, which are a little on edge right now. Wishing you all sticky beans and happy & healthy pregnancies :hugs:

That is a really cute idea Bree. I would do it right now if I didn't already look 20 weeks along with bloat. Lol

Congrats seaweed eater! Welcome!

I love how we can be so honest and admit the silly things us preggos do just to make ourselves feel more sure about everything- example.... POAS when we already know we're pregnant!! Its fun though... so glad to hear we seem to all do it!!! I really thought I was alone as well.
K so i'm going to keep at the belly pics wall- I think it would be really fun to compare!!!!! Any shapes and sizes are beautiful!!
Just throwing that out there again, see if anyone is intrested in starting a weekly journal when they are ready with me!?

emmm i have enough belly for all of us :haha:!! i would like it to round out though before i start posting pics :blush:

I like the belly pics idea too, but yeah I think it will be awhile before mine looks like anything other than fat :) So I got good news today, my beta level almost tripled! Tuesday it was at 76, today it was 219! Yay :)

Big congrats to seaweed eater!! Welcome aboard :)

Nipples are sore today, yay! lol Time to start wearing a bra to bed again! How are ya'lls boobies doing?

oh i am so happy to hear that MrsMcD123 :happydance:

good start to the day!! my nipples are actually starting to get sore too, i noticed it last night, boobies not tender yet though, this is definitely the beginning stages of it :D

Wonderful news, MrsMcD!

As for boobies...mine started feeling sore around 9 DPO and have continued since then. Also I think they may have started growing, which I wish they wouldn't :wacko:

Wow girls we are all on the same schedule because I also noticed my nipples getting sore too. I was prodding my boobs this morning and they aren't yet sore but the nips sure are. My tummy feels a bit sour this morning too. Breakfast time!

Hi Girls

OH and I spent a fortune today on healthy foods, cereals for breakfasts (even though i dont really like them), fruits, vegs, juice etc etc....I'm definatly on a healthy reigime for this baby (im overweight as it is, dont want to put too much on unnecessary only what the baby needs)

I dont think ill take any belly pics just yet, with the right clothes i could already look a bit pregnant lol....but I'm definatly up for comparing our notes week on week.

Today i have that sicky feeling again, am super super tired and also had a little lower back ache....back to work next week so that should be fun (i've had 2 weeks off doing absolutly nothing)

xxx

Oh and I am feeling the sensitive nipples, not sore but tingly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->