"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Well I'm glad to hear we will see some belly pics in the future. As soon as you start feeling like you're rounding out and baby bump is appearing then throw up a picture!!! See who gets their bump first :)
I was looking back at my pics- 15 weeks was the earliest picture a took and I forsure have a bump. I seem to remember wishing I had taken pics earlier, so I might start after I get an ultrasound and just watch the progression. I think its soo cute when ppl hold up the weeks on a piece of paper and take a pic of their belly. Its really fun to watch it grow! My DH works out of country for 5 weeks at a time so its important that I get lots of pics to him so he can see the progression as well.

I can't say my boobs are doing anything but growing! They are a little sore but nips are fine?! My poor skin has taken the brunt of these hormones, sooooo many red spots. They don't seem to both me this time around, makes me happy to see stuff happening!
POAS this morning again, lol its soooo comforting to see that pink line get soo dark sooo fast :p makes it feel even more real.
My mom is coming up to visit me and the kids this weekend, should be nice to visit and chat with her about her grandbaby on the way.

Anyone else starting to feel like this is more real. The shock is over and its all starting to settle in now! Feeling great about it all :)

Oh ladies!! If any of you have smart phones, I found an awesome app! It's called Sprout Journal, it's a pregnancy journal that you update through your phone, you can posts pictures, journal entries, and at the end of your pregnancy you have have it printed out in a hardcover or softcover book! I think that is such an awesome idea :) I also have the Sprout Pregnancy app which is really cool, it gives you updates on what is going on in your body, tips, and it shows really cool looking pictures of what the baby looks like week by week :)

Wow thanks for that app. Good find, Im downloading it now.

I couldnt find it in my Blackberry- I live in Canada so maybe I don't get it???

What kind of phone were you using and what country?

Just checking in on my favorite pregnant ladies!! So happy for you all and I plan on doing alot of bd this month and hope to join you soon!!!

Just checking in on my favorite pregnant ladies!! So happy for you all and I plan on doing alot of bd this month and hope to join you soon!!!

Thanks EeyoreGirl-We will be here waiting for you!

I couldnt find it in my Blackberry- I live in Canada so maybe I don't get it???

What kind of phone were you using and what country?

I have an iPhone in the US. Darn, maybe you can find something similar by searching the word "pregnancy"? There are so many different pregnancy apps out there. Yeah darn, I just googled it and I guess it's just for the iphone/ipad. Sorry :(

How is everyone doing on there eating? What all have you eaten today?

I had an english muffin with cheese for breakfast with a Starbucks Venti Passion Tea lemonade-No caffeine!!!
pumpkin squash ravioli's and carrot sticks for lunch with a bit of chocolate pudding for dessert.
not sure about dinner yet....

Hey there. For breakfast I had 2 slices of wheat toast, 2 scrambled eggs, slices of cheddar cheese and a glass of orange juice. For lunch I'm having a bagel with cream cheese, a brownie and a glass of milk. Have a bit of an achy head and slightly nauseous. Not into eating a lot.

Haven't eaten anything yet. I'm on thyroid medication that I have to take on an empty stomach and I'm not supposed to eat for an hour after taking it. That hour is up now though so I should eat something! I'll be having my left over chow mein from Panda Express for lunch :) Then tonight is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for my sis-in-laws wedding so we'll be eating at Olive Garden. No idea what I want to get, I'm not a pasta fan at all. Maybe soup and salad. I haven't had much of an appetite at all!

I've been sooo hungry! But then I get nauseated almost every time I eat, and sometimes heartburn, so I'm trying to eat smaller meals and snack a lot.

For breakfast I had whole wheat toast with berry jam and a slice of lemon bread. For lunch, an arugula salad and two empanadas, one with mozzarella and sundried tomatoes and one with swiss cheese and onions. And lots of water. Dinner plans include...airplane food :(

I have taken all my measurements (hips, waist, bust etc) and noted it down in a diary, so that way I can track any new developments.

As for what Ihave eaten....I had a bagel with scrambelled egg for breakfast, some fruit/veg sticks for lunch and my OH is cooking a chilli with rice tonight... we have so many treats left over from christmas I think we will just have to give them to the kids next door as they keep staring at me.

Starting to feel a little achy and tired this evening....still got tingly BBs

By the way ladies where are you all from? I live in Kent (England) but am from London (which is about a hour away)

PS thanks for friend requests, ive added you

xxxx

I am from Houston, Texas USA

P.S. I just ate a small donut lol oops It was calling my name and told me to eat it.

I am from Houston, Texas USA

P.S. I just ate a small donut lol oops It was calling my name and told me to eat it.

I'm from Pennsauken, New Jersey USA. And that takes determination because I can eat 2 or 3 large donuts when my cravings hit. LOL

I'm from Pennsauken, New Jersey USA. And that takes determination because I can eat 2 or 3 large donuts when my cravings hit. LOL[/QUOTE]

It was one of those tiny white powered donuts. It was rather tasty! lol No more though.... :thumbup:

Good as i just ate some chocolate, but also have drunk like 4 glasses of water x

I have drank almost a 2 liter bottle of water today. Im swimming over here and peeing at the same time.

How many of you ladies will be finding out the sex? I know my hubby and I want to and I cant wait. In all honesty I don't really care what the sex is as long as its healthy. My hubby already has a daughter and she is 12 so I know he is dying to have a son. My step daughter also has 2 other sister from her mom and her new husband. So they are both on team blue. I think secretly I would really love a girl but I will still be a proud mama to a boy.

Got a gut feeling maybe as to what the sex might be?

hiya ladies, just came back not too long ago from my doc appt...so it was all day long whew, apparently she was triple booked and from what i heard she is very detailed and takes her time with her patients so it will always be a bit of a wait, i dont mind as long as she takes really good care of me n my lil rainbow i will wait all day :D

ok, first we went over the pathology results from my placenta and the baby, apparently they found some inflammation witch means infection set in and that is what caused my water to break too early, she believes my cervix may have been a little open which may have caused bacteria to get in n settle, she said they will be watching my cervix very closely to rule out incompetent cervix and to make sure there isnt any openings, if they do find an opening or my cervix isnt long enough they will put a stitch in at 11 weeks that will take care of that problem..she said she is not concerned with me at this stage right now because my loss happened in 2nd tri and i was fine with my hormone levels n implanting, but she did testing just to make sure and she would call me if my levels were lower than they should be...so my next appt is in 4 weeks, good grief i am gonna lose my mind by then lol, at that appt she will start checking my cervix and length, plus do a sono for hb n also i will get a dating scan then..i know i will POAS til then to make sure my lil rainbow is still there ha ha, but this is the normal first OB appt anyways, if u were to miscarry this early on there would be nothing they could do as its the body's way of letting go of an nonviable pregnancy, so i will just relax and wait n come here to u ladies for sanity :D

i feel really good that at least i have some answers as to why my water broke so early last time and now i will be closely monitored this time around and there is something they can do to prevent this from happening again, plus the way that everything fell in place for this pregnancy i just know its gonna be a good one, i can feel it, i felt my rainbow coming before it even came!!

today i ate oatmeal from breakfast, a 6 inch meatball sub for lunch and i am getting ready to go to fridays for dinner with my cousins :happydance:

i feel pretty good today just fatigue as usual, they better hurry n get me before i conk out right here :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->