"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

How many of you ladies will be finding out the sex? I know my hubby and I want to and I cant wait. In all honesty I don't really care what the sex is as long as its healthy. My hubby already has a daughter and she is 12 so I know he is dying to have a son. My step daughter also has 2 other sister from her mom and her new husband. So they are both on team blue. I think secretly I would really love a girl but I will still be a proud mama to a boy.

Got a gut feeling maybe as to what the sex might be?

We will definitely be finding out the sex, I can't wait! Honestly I'm so torn about if I'd rather have a boy or girl. On one hand, I love my older brothers to death and it was awesome having older brothers when I was little so that would be cool to have a boy first, that way any following siblings would have a big brother. On the other hand, our close friends have a baby girl, she was born this past September so we'd get tons of hand me downs from them, plus then the girls could be little besties :) Honestly, as long as it's healthy I don't have a preference either way at this point :)

Oh yeah, and I live in Lancaster, California. It's about an hour from Los Angeles.

I have to say I love out little group!!!! It's great having the support and I love that it's a nice small group, the big groups are just too hard to follow up with people on and it's too easy to get lost in it all!

Wow ladies, I haven't been here for a few days and came back to 8 BFP's you ladies are amazing. :happydance:

What a way to start 2012. Congratulations I am sooo happy for you all. I'm praying for your sticky beans.

Reading what you ladies all ate reminds me to drink water more- I'm so bad at it, infact I really dispise drinking water!! I like anything with a bit of flavour, especially tonic with a little splash of juice!!! Just plain water is my enemy!! I know, I know I should be drinking lots cause i'm pregnant and I will try my best to start drinking more!!

Am I the only one from Canada??? I live on Vancouver Island, in British Columbia....

just back in, i sure didnt have much veggies today, and no fruit at all, i have to do better tomorrow, i didnt over due anything though n drank mostly water but im like u bree, it isnt my fav thing to have, i am trying to do better with that.

im from new york city, big crazy place but i luv it, just dont like when it gets too cold but i do luv the seasons changing.

i will be doing a 3d sono at 16 weeks for gender, not that i care either way, i am mainly wishing for a healthy baby but i am so happy i did that with Olivia, i still have a moving clip of her when she was in my womb and it was such a nice experience to see her wiggling around in there, i got to see her little features and all..i definitely want to do that again..i will do that sono at different stages so i can see how rainbow is growing :D

That is so cool sunkiss, I'm so glad your appointment went so well.

So all of us preggos are from the US but 1. That's crazy since the majority of the ladies on this site are from the UK.

Hi All

How are all my fellow preggers ladies today.

Reading over the posts....we will not be finding out the sex, we want to keep it a surprise. My first thoughts are girl, not sure why i'm just convinced its a girl....although before TTC i always said i would prefer a boy first....dont care either way tbh

Anyone having restless nights ? I hardly slept at all last night, kept tossing and turning and woke up at 6am starving!! I went back to sleep then got up and had some toast and a low fat yoghurt. Went back to bed and woke up at midday :-O...had a sandwich and some grapes/apples and im still hungry although I feel slightly sick again....

So I'm the only one from the UK then lol....where I live is neither city nor country its in between but I work in London so travel there daily on the train. London is too busy for me, but I'm not a country girl either... need some shops nearby lol

Have any of you told anyone yet that your PG, obv my OH knows and I've told my mum,dad and sister. Mum is very excited (first granchild) but she keeps saying she will not look at any baby things just yet, whereas my sister and I have been....set my mum up a email address so she can see some of the things we have been talking about but she is terrible on a computer and calls me up instead lol

The next 8 weeks are going to drag, at least ill be back at work and that will keep my mind busy. Will call my DR next week too, not sure how it all works here, I think i get refered straight to a midwife

Speak soon ladies

xxxx

Good morning from Texas!! Ugh I am feeling rather sickey this morning. I got up and had a cup of coffee and then started cleaning my house because we have a ton of people coming over today for a football game. GO TEXANS!! All my US girls understand that one. I didn't eat breakfast and quickly learned I should have. I was about an hour into cleaning and had to stop to eat a piece of toast with peanut butter. Still kinda yucky now but I'm hoping it will pass.

We are announcing today to our closet friends (3 couples) that we are pregnant again. I'm so excited to tell them.

Lately I have been sleeping pretty well but my dreams are really wild and vivid. I can always remember them too.

Hope you ladies are well today and have a wonderful weekend.

hey MrsMcD123, my father and his side of the family is from la, cali...dad lives in concord now and all others mostly live in la, i went to visit last yr august and had a wonderful time...i went to sanfransico also..nice place there!!

hey jewelz GO NY GIANTS!! gmen all the way hee hee :haha:
hope u feeling better soon jewelz :hugs: looks like morning sickness is setting in, yay for symptoms!!!

as for me, i just mainly have fatigue, i have been laying on this mattress all day ha ha, i need to get up n get things done but oh i would luv to lay here n :sleep: all day!!

my cravings right now are peanut butter with crackers, and orange juice...i try not to have too much juice though, got my big bottle of water next to me..well off to take my vitamins and folic acid :D

Hi ladies i am also from uk northern ireland actually and yeah understand the football thing sister in law is american and lives in New York my Husband and her r big into the football scene. Girls not having a good day today had a bit of brown staining earlier and since hav been lying down and taking things easy also a few stomach cramps, really hope this is nothing so need all the prayers i can get :sad1:

:hugs: Sunkiss, I'm glad it sounds like your appointment went well and you got some answers. That is always reassuring. Fingers crossed everything is ok and you and the bean will have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

We're definitely finding out the sex. I don't know why, just seems nice to have that info as a way of bonding with him/her. A friend whom we've told about the pregnancy told me yesterday that she thinks it's a boy and that she has a good record with this stuff...:lol: so we'll see. I don't really have a feeling one way or the other, but I have thought much more about girls' names for whatever reason!

We've told our parents, who are all extremely thrilled, and a couple of close friends. Feeling nervous about things at this point prevents me from wanting to tell a lot of people, but I can't wait to get to 12 weeks (assuming I do of course) so I can stop having to lie and be so secretive!

Oh, and I wanted to ask you ladies...how many of you are still POAS? I decided to stop after the fourth day, when I got upset because my test didn't get as much darker compared to the previous day as I was hoping it would -- made me think I'd better stop and try to be more positive, start having more faith that things are ok. But I feel tempted to test again almost every time I go to the bathroom!

Hi ladies i am also from uk northern ireland actually and yeah understand the football thing sister in law is american and lives in New York my Husband and her r big into the football scene. Girls not having a good day today had a bit of brown staining earlier and since hav been lying down and taking things easy also a few stomach cramps, really hope this is nothing so need all the prayers i can get :sad1:

mummy i just said a really special prayer for u hunny, dont worry God is in control, i will pray for all of us in church tomorrow as well :hugs:

also brown spotting and minor cramping is totally normal but i know with the past and all we will worry for every thing, just rest n pray n put it in God's hands, he will guide is through :D

mummy i just said a really special prayer for u hunny, dont worry God is in control, i will pray for all of us in church tomorrow as well :hugs:

also brown spotting and minor cramping is totally normal but i know with the past and all we will worry for every thing, just rest n pray n put it in God's hands, he will guide is through :D

Thanks Sunkiss hav my mum lighting candles and praying too staining has eased but still very crampy just hoping i get some shut eye tonight and feel better in morning, u's r all in my prayers too, Glad to hear all the stories on this thread :hugs:

Sayin a prayer for you mummy gabby. I'll be thinking of you.

Are any of you still cramping mildly? Only every now and then. Mostly when I get up and move some where after I've been sitting for a bit. I know it's normal to cramp, but for how long?

Thanks Sunkiss hav my mum lighting candles and praying too staining has eased but still very crampy just hoping i get some shut eye tonight and feel better in morning, u's r all in my prayers too, Glad to hear all the stories on this thread :hugs:

Thinking of you hun....spotting is common in early pregnancy.
Ive been through the chemical pregnancy and you know when its happening (just like full blown AF)

Lots of love going your way xxxxxx

Oh, and I wanted to ask you ladies...how many of you are still POAS? I decided to stop after the fourth day, when I got upset because my test didn't get as much darker compared to the previous day as I was hoping it would -- made me think I'd better stop and try to be more positive, start having more faith that things are ok. But I feel tempted to test again almost every time I go to the bathroom!

I have twice since wednesday, I have stopped now but i have 8 left so will probably use them all up, waiting 12 weeks is soooo hard.
Try not to worry, we are drinking lots more water now (not holding pee in etc) so it could be quite diluted. Also I have never got on with the internet cheapy tests, so I dont buy their results so much (even though i got my first faint BFP on one)

xxx

Have any of you ladies allowed yourselves to look at baby things online? I can't help myself looking at clothes, nursery etc and but have vowed not to buy anything until 12 week scan is done x

Sayin a prayer for you mummy gabby. I'll be thinking of you.

Are any of you still cramping mildly? Only every now and then. Mostly when I get up and move some where after I've been sitting for a bit. I know it's normal to cramp, but for how long?

I get twinges here and there but not for long. I dread going to the loo as keep thinking the worse.

ps not sure how the multi quote thing works hence 4 posts in a row :wacko:
x

Girls not having a good day today had a bit of brown staining earlier and since hav been lying down and taking things easy also a few stomach cramps, really hope this is nothing so need all the prayers i can get :sad1:

:hugs: Sorry about the staining, hon. As others have said, brown is not as worrisome, but I can understand that it must be scary to see it. Still, don't forget that the odds are definitely in your favor. Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

I get twinges here and there but not for long. I dread going to the loo as keep thinking the worse.

Same as C. I haven't gotten a full-on cramp for a few days (knock on wood), mostly little twinges around my uterus and hips. I know everyone's different though, and that some people experience cramping due to uterus growth, which I would guess probably continues throughout first tri and beyond, so as long as the cramps are mild I wouldn't worry about it! :hugs:

lol c1403 i cant figure that thing out either, i have some mild cramping on and off, sometimes i think its gas causing some of it, i read its normal to have the mild cramping throughout the pregnancy, that doesnt help us worry warts though hee hee...i have to admit i am stil poas, i just like to see the line getting darker, my hunny told me to stop so i will try, cause its true, we are drinking lots more and holding less so it could be very diluted...

i havent started looking at baby stuff yet, i started my registry last time and never got to complete it, i am a little scared to go back now but i will in time..that may take me a little while to do.

boy i have some kinda trapped gas today whew, i dont remember this much gas last time around :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->