"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I will be testing on NYE as well! I am staying away from POAS! Its too heart wrenching not seeing a positive (although I know it's too early)! Ugh I am an emotional wreck and to put on top of it I've got sharp gas pains, belly making all kinds of hoopla and this nausea that's making my darn headache 10x's worse! Woosa okay had to vent! lol Baby dust to all! Can;t wait to see all our BFP's!

hahahah. Is that from bad boys 2?

:thumbup:
Hi jsut after put pics up on pregnancy test forum hav a look think i might do another test in morning not due til 30th but really bad pains today and cramps]

:baby::cloud9::hugs:

Congrats hun!!!!

Said i would let you know how things went well seen doc and she confirmed today with a scan seen sac but have to go back next week for another one just to see how things r going. Keeping all crossed for you and the other girls on here :dust:

Congratulations to you hun. Praying for your sticky bean.

AFM, I feel a bit strange. Normally I'd be starting to suffer really bad cramps knowing that AF is on the way but nothing. I had really bad cramps from 3dpo to 7dpo but now eerily nothing at all. Trying to fight my POAS addiction as only 9dpo and don't want a BFN. I think there should be a suppot group for POAS addicts.

:dust: to us all.

you know whats worst is i get off on other ppls sticks :haha:, i get so excited like its my bfp, so if anybody would like to show me there sticks to analyze, i would luv to squint for u hee hee!!

i do that too, another B&B nicole has just found out she has a really faint line at 9dpo, was so excited took a test of my own at 9dpo, big surprise BGN.

crazy.

:haha:

ha ha yes so easy we can get excited, but she was lucky to get a positive so early, ugh the waiting tick tick tock, driving us all mad :haha:

soooo over the tww now, borrrreeedd!!!

want AF or :BFP: to come so i can move onto a new month!!!!

Geez I have really been feeling that same way today. Either BFP or AF.... Just one or the other, come on! I have no symptoms today besides gurgely stomach and very tired today. I could lay on my desk and pass out right now. Pillow and blanket anyone? This cycle is making me rather crazy too and I'm frustrated with the wait now. HURRY UP TIME YOU'RE TAKING TO LONG!

I'm 11dpo today and (.)(.) still not sore, only sides are a bit ouch, like under arms.
Don't feel AF PMS symptoms like I should by now...

I am going to test on NYE but it will be early (8dpo)...that's ok though...I need to pee on something!!!:wacko:

Very light cramps today (11dpo) that are pretty constant.

I have a question for you ladies about cramps. Do you have one side that you feel more then the other? 95% of the time I feel them on my left side, whether during ovulation or AF. Why don't I feel them on my right side, too?

Baby-Love that is a bizarre question. Im not to sure. I only get a pain like cramping in one side when I ovulate. Its really deep and dull and feels like some one stuck me with a screw driver in my side. I feel AF cramps all over and in my back.

I have THE worse crouching over cramps and AF isn't due until the 4th of January! And ohh my bbs feel so heavy! On top of that I AM STARVING! lol like all day all I think about is food! :/ Did a stupid POAS this morning and it looked like an ugly BFN! I've gotta stay strong and not cave!

Does anyone feel like your hungry...or you feel like you have to burp and it won't come up? ehhhh its driving me insane!

still so early to test ladies, lets stay positive as best we can, i seen so many ladies test early n get bfn, then bam, a few days later get there bfp, so there is still hope!! even though i will test 10dpo, i know its still early so i will have to pull myself together if i get that miserable bfn!!

i have about 10 clinic grade test in my draw right now n its killing me not to test but i am trying my best to hold off...good grief i wish this time would past whew lol!! im going to pray for all of us tonight before i sleep :)

Ugghhhhh.... gave in to the POAS addiction! I have been using the IC and have had no luck with any sort of line, not even a speck to analize BUT I caved and used my last midstream. Felt like I knew it was going to be a BFN but to my surprise there was an almost miss-able line BUTTTT its one of those + result windows that have a reputation for having evap lines :( Felt completely unsure so I polled my husband and 5 year old daughter.... both were unsure as well, so we dismantled the test and too my surprise still a blue line through the + !!!!!! So we quickly all hopped in the car to the nearest drug store and bought so FRER's to try out! Just paitiently waiting till I have held my bladder long enough to last a 5 second stream lol! I bought 2 tests so I can test tonight and again tomorrow incase tonight is inconclusive again. So a little anxious on my end :) My first flicker of hope has arrived, lets just see where it goes. FX'ed its not just a really nasty evap line XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks Sunkiss xx when we all get our BFP we'll have to create a
due in September group of buddies!!!!!

feel a tiny bit of guilt for testing again, I was trying so hard to hold off till NYE..... i'm not much help to the rest of you hold in there! Keep er going ladies, you can do it!

Wish I could post my Test pics but I cant get a good enough Picture for anything to be visible on the computer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->