Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

Argh 230am and just woke up.my dog Sunny just woke me, which I thought was weird cos doggy door open is open. usually hed wake me if he needed to pee but tonight i left it open as hubs on mightshift i let my larger dog stay inside too.Then I thought is he one of those psychic dogs telling me I'm in labour, or sonething is wrong with baby? got up n checked myself all fine, no leaking or bleeding and baby is kicking away. come back from toilet as a spider is running across my pillow, sprayed but don't know if I got it! It went under bed n I couldn't get down that far to see it die!

My dog was being a weirdo last night too. she kept trying to sleep on the bed, which we let her sometimes but not recently since she is kinda big and so am I now. lol. But then she fell asleep in the closet and then on the floor, which is unlike her. she finally moved to her normal spot on the couch but it was weird!

Well I had to give in and tell work I'm on maternity today. I just ache so bad, feel crappy and just generally don't wanna go far from the house on my own.

Hopefulfor1st when I went I had my monitoring at hospital the heartbeat would be raised whenever baby was active. They weren't concerned as long as it went back down to the usual resting rate once baby had stopped moving. I would definately give them a ring though if you're worried to put your mind at rest.

I'm waiting for my husband to get in from work so he can take over looking after DS so I can go and soak in the bath

It's about time u went on leave lady!!

I'm still a bit weirded out to sleep. Why did my dog wake me? Was he warning me of the spider? I'm worried it bit him but I've checked him. Rubbed my hands on his whole body nothing makes him yelp. Gave him a treat and he ate it fine

Maybe he woke you because he saw the spider and was tryin to get it? I seriously wouldn't be able to sleep in the room at all if i had seen a spider on my pillow!
My bath did nothing. By back aches by bits are throbbing and my nipples are sore. Bad times.

And I've just realised how bad my writing is when im on my phone! Silly predictive changing my words!

I'm still a bit weirded out to sleep. Why did my dog wake me? Was he warning me of the spider? I'm worried it bit him but I've checked him. Rubbed my hands on his whole body nothing makes him yelp. Gave him a treat and he ate it fine

I'm not scared of spiders but I would be if they were biting/poisonous spiders........how do you which ones are which out there??

As long as you are ok and they aren't worried then calm down, you never know whats going on in there. I have read some people on here are having contractions whilst being monitored but they haven't felt anything.x

I'm not scared of spiders but I would be if they were biting/poisonous spiders........how do you which ones are which out there??

As long as you are ok and they aren't worried then calm down, you never know whats going on in there. I have read some people on here are having contractions whilst being monitored but they haven't felt anything.x

No idea I just tend to avoid the bigger ones! Ones with colours on their back usually are bad too.
The little black ones r generally harmless

Spent about 20 min on the ball last night and bump is way higher today! What the?! Bum is right up near ribs again and a shoulder just above belly button

Spent about 20 min on the ball last night and bump is way higher today! What the?! Bum is right up near ribs again and a shoulder just above belly button

I bought a ball and like 2 days later went to my dr appointment and asked my doctor about bouncing on the ball and if it really helps and she told me not at all and not to waste my time... I don't really like that particular doctor (there 3 total where I go but she's my least favorite) as she is one of those that rush and are in and out of your appointment quickly making you feel like she has a million other patients and needs to move onto the next one.

Idk if she's right or not but I don't see how it could hurt to bounce on the ball anyway?

I found bouncing on a ball helps my hips when baby is sitting low. But I didnt bother blowing it up this time around. I also read that it doesn't really do anything to induce labor at all.

Induction set up for the 24th. So there is a plan. Monday i go in for a sweep. I really hope it works because Im not looking forward to any more appointments. as is I go 4 times a week already.

Keep losing plug now from 2 nights period like cramps and backaches can't time ing them don't know what's goin on any one relate …

I get that at night, my mw says they're not contractions then, just ligament pain

I found bouncing on a ball helps my hips when baby is sitting low. But I didnt bother blowing it up this time around. I also read that it doesn't really do anything to induce labor at all.

Induction set up for the 24th. So there is a plan. Monday i go in for a sweep. I really hope it works because Im not looking forward to any more appointments. as is I go 4 times a week already.

I have a narrow pelvis and sitting on my ball has helped me sit in a position that allows my pelvis more room without all the pressure squatting puts on my feet. Since doing this baby has been more engaged down in my pelvis. But everyone is different and different things works for different people. I love my ball when in labor too.

It's midnight, and I've just cleaned my bedroom immaculately'! Hubby thinks I'm nesting lol. I said I've had a month off work so bout time I did something!

well, I started having contractions at 8pm- ish last night, but they were spaced far apart. finally fell asleep but woke up to contractions through the night. still way too far apart. and now it's 845am, nothing. I'm hoping to find a way to get them started back up and regular and closer together. I'm hoping so because I don't want to end up going on for a couple weeks like this :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->