Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

O wow zombie I guess you r goin first of all of us and having your lo … things r happening for you:)

Zombiedaisy you'd been quiet I thought something was happening lol

Ok so I'm having sharp sharp shooting pain in my lower back and lot of strong BH .. The only pain like this I remember is was with my 2nd DS in labour who is back to back and moniters r unable to pick those contractions .... The pain is like some one entering sharp knife into my tail bone ouch :( .… then fAde then again but can't able to time them …not having dr app till 10 so no idea. What's goin on :/

I had some BH yesterday (really the first I have had to speak of) and last night was woke in the night with terrible period type pains but they went away after 10 or so minutes and nothing since. Nothing else exciting here!

My tummy goes hard and tight when I'm laying in bed or when I get up fast/ awkwardly. Bh maybe??

The only person I will be letting know Im heading to the hospital is my mom or sister, whoever is home, so they can meet us to take the kiddos. Otherwise, where not telling anyone else and DH agree'd he wont even call his mother until we've had the baby and bonded, and even then, their not allowed to come.

Had my 36 week appointment today (even though im a few days shy of 37 weeks now). Got my GBS and she checked my cervix. She said its "funneled" She said I was 2cm at the bottom portion and 1cm at the top portion (closest to baby) and very soft and stretchy. Hoping things continue to progress further. She started off telling me when it was safe to go into the hospital, and then I told her about my labor with my daughter, and she said "scratch that, you start having regular contractions for an hour, go straight to the hospital"

She also said really all that I need to happen is get LO to stop facing my hip and once he turns his head, he should drop down just enough to put me in labor. Im hoping shes right.

She didn't happen to give you any tips for getting that to happen?!? My LO is hip facing, and seems to like it there!! :)

Hi all!
I've just written down everyone's due dates so I can go update page 1, my goal was that we start to see some BABIES soon and give the rest of us hope!!
Hats off to you ladies still
Working! I have been off 3.5 weeks now and its flown by! My Bp was quite high but since stopping work its stabilized.
Well not much nesting here! Hubby is on
Night shift this week (home alone= scary!!) so during the day I be as quiet as possible and just watch tele so he can sleep. Still nothing here, except the odd tightening carrying the groceries today.

Sounds like zombiedaisy could be first to see some action around here!

I know it's a bit late but I'm due on 26th..........can I join?

:flower:

Hi all!
I've just written down everyone's due dates so I can go update page 1, my goal was that we start to see some BABIES soon and give the rest of us hope!!
Hats off to you ladies still
Working! I have been off 3.5 weeks now and its flown by! My Bp was quite high but since stopping work its stabilized.
Well not much nesting here! Hubby is on
Night shift this week (home alone= scary!!) so during the day I be as quiet as possible and just watch tele so he can sleep. Still nothing here, except the odd tightening carrying the groceries today.

Sounds like zombiedaisy could be first to see some action around here!

I know it's a bit late but I'm due on 26th..........can I join?

:flower:

Course Hun!
How are u doing?
Any news on inklings on your babas arrival?
I feel I should be feelings more than I am by now!

I'm good, no changes here.......I think he is staying in there for a little longer.

My oh is in the forces and is a 6 hour drive away, not due back till day before EDD and I'm a tad nervous :wacko:

Having loads of movement, loose stools yesterday (sorry tmi) but this is not normal as I've been totally the other way this pregnancy.

BH are there but no pattern to them, nowt else really :shrug:

I'm just trying to read up on the thread to see what's been happening with everyone else.

:hugs:

I know i'm a bit late too but would it be ok if i join you lovely ladies? :flower:
I have a c-section scheduled for the 23rd at 38+5 so i'm actually one of the few not wanting things to happen early! Will be great to compare eymptoms with you all though :thumbup:

I just feel like I should feel different by now if I'm gonna give birth in the next month? I mean like it would be a more gradual work up to if you know what I mean??

Maybe I'm looking into it too much!

I know i'm a bit late too but would it be ok if i join you lovely ladies? :flower:
I have a c-section scheduled for the 23rd at 38+5 so i'm actually one of the few not wanting things to happen early! Will be great to compare eymptoms with you all though :thumbup:

Ooh, how come your getting a cs? If u go early will it be emcs?

I just feel like I should feel different by now if I'm gonna give birth in the next month? I mean like it would be a more gradual work up to if you know what I mean??

Maybe I'm looking into it too much!

I know what you mean, we are so close but as they say......they will come when they're ready and not before.

I think it's the whole unpredictability of it all that frustrates me :blush:

I guess I'm just nervous about not even really knowing what I'm looking for! And people just say "you'll know!"
Lol

I would love my bub to be born on the 26th - Australia Day!!

I guess I'm just nervous about not even really knowing what I'm looking for! And people just say "you'll know!"
Lol

I would love my bub to be born on the 26th - Australia Day!!

I hope so too but only as I know oh will defo be here and you never know..........my name is sheila!!!! :laugh2:

I'm feeling a little more positive things are getting ready today. Still having more bowel movements (sorry TMI) and I'm certain I've got a little more discharge today.
I'm comparing everything to what happened with my son even though I know it'll be completely different but I'm sure this time with him I was engaged with more signs:dohh:
I'm sure my bump has dropped I really think the midwife was wrong yesterday:haha:

Zombiedaisy you'd been quiet I thought something was happening lol

Nah, I was really tired yesterday after my appointment. I ended up taking a nap AND I fell asleep on the couch really early after the kids went to bed.

Im still pretty sure he's facing my hip. I can feel his feet on my left side still, like I have been for weeks. I know its still early, but im so ready to have this little guy.

When I had my other two I didn't notice a lot of changes or anything until I went into labor (i did lose my plug with my son a few days before i had him, but that was it). Even when I was a week late with my daughter, I didn't have a lot of "symptoms" but this time I've been having loads of contractions and a lot of pressure. Im having one right now LOL and the pressure seems worse today.

DH said last night he thinks I'll have the baby next Wednesday. I kinda hope hes right. Im going to go find a birthing ball today and start bouncing on it. At least next Wednesday would put me at 1 day shy of 38 weeks.

hello.just came across this post im due 28th jan :) iv been.getting loads of bh and pelvis pains when.walking.. and get discharge aswell.sorry tmi... found out today baby is back to back so.need to turn him hope he turns x x

had a 24 sickness bug, vomiting through the night and was worried i was squishing the baby with contracting tummy muscles each time I threw up! stopped being sick at 4am and keeping food and fluids down and a nice active baby all afternoon so not too worried now, but I did put all the last minute things in my hospital bag at 4.30am just in case I had to go in today!

noticed a LOT of discharge in the night, and cant lie on left or right side as pelvic pain/periodpain and back pain just too strong. it started coming in waves from back to front in the night building then receding, thought perhaps sickness was as things were happening, but nothing since!

still got bonkers pelvic pain when walking about and baby's bouncing on cervix again today, but I know what you mean about sign watching - it's def as bad as the two week wait!! :)

Hi all!!

I'm due the 25th! I am sooo ready to have my LO! I've had a great pregnancy with no issues but I just feel like I've been pregnant forever. I have an appointment tomorrow and I will be getting checked for the first time to see if I'm dilating at all. I've started drinking RLT, walking on my treadmill and bouncing on a ball to hopefully get things going now that I will be 38 weeks in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->