Funny feeling *Update Page 2*

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
I've had a funny feeling this month that I'm pregnant again, I dont know why?!
We hardly ever have time for sexy time anymore! So itd be very unlikely that I am due to that, but I'm usually on time and Im now 2 days late.
I will test tomorrow if I dont come on today.

To be honest Id be over the moon if I am:happydance:

Good luck! I thought I was last month and I'm not even having sex atall :rofl:

thanks girls, im so excited yet so nervous!!!!

good luck hun, i had this last month, i tested and it was negative.. i was pleased tho as i dont want another one yet but i hope you get the result you want!

Ooh good luck hun, make sure you keep us updated.x

good luck! I had this feeling too cause my period was 1 week late, but I got it.

ok so I tested, it was negative! But still no AF, i'm 6 days late now?

Im really confused? I tested again the day after with a first response, still negative.

I didnt want to keep testing (they're not cheap!)

Just really curious as to if you think I could still be pregnant maybe?

When I had lily, I didnt test until I was 6 weeks gone so Im clutching straws here, but hoping that might be why Its coming negative?

So sorry if i'm making any sense here,

Has anyone had any experience with this???

The cheap pound shop tests are much more sensitive than the normal expensive ones....in my experience:happydance:

You may just be late as you're getting worked up about it all:hugs:

The cheap pound shop tests are much more sensitive than the normal expensive ones....in my experience:happydance:

You may just be late as you're getting worked up about it all:hugs:

Yeah I agree, mine showed up earlier on a pound shop test. First reponse never showed up for a couple of weeks!? Hope u get the result you want xx

:hugs: my periods have been all over the place since maddi hon, i was fine and all regular till sept and i haven't had one since, so possibly your body still adjusting, hope you get the result you want honey :hugs: x

So can you pick up pregnancy tests in the pound shop? Or am I just misreading lol? if you can I might pop into town tomorrow, god i'm obsessed! x

omg... a pound shop :) that sounds funny, here it is a dollar store... but we cant buy tests there.

Perhaps wait another week and test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->