Funny Pregnancy Moments

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Soo..feeling very sick this morning, but also very hungry. I had to get up early to take my sister to the airport, so on the way home I got a breakfast sandwich from Chick Fila. Took a bite in the car....immediately regretted it. Got home and stood in the driveway, it was so nice and crisp outside that I started to feel better, aaaand I totally stood out there and ate my food cause it felt cool, and smelled like fresh morning air. Lmao...the things we have to do to get food in our bellies

I agree that it feels so good to be in the cool air! Its currently snowing and feels like -21 celsius where I am, but I've been having to drive to work with my windows down! lol

I poured water into my cereal by accident. Preggo brain is kicking in!

i cry at absolutely everything these days!

I couldn't stop crying over dust on my bookshelf when I was 5 weeks pregnant. I had a full on melt down, and struggled to catch my breath because I was crying so hard :rofl:

The cool breeze has been a life saver for me tooo!!!! I also forget EVERYTHING!!!!! horrible preggo brain!

lol thats so funny kirsty. i cried today because my husband turned the light off when i wasn't ready. crazy hormones lol x

Cool breeze is helping me too! I'm a teacher which let me say, teaching and morning sickness don't go hand in hand AT all.. But I'm so hot I have to open the window for a minute just to get air

I walk around with an air fresher, spraying it when a smell turns my stomach. If someone saw me who didn't know I was pregnant would think I was crazy! Or farting loads and trying to cover it up lol!!!!

Those stories of you crying Ella & Kirsty are SO funny!

I got tears in my eyes when hearing "wonderful tonight" on the radio. The song has absolutely no personal meaning to me, so I thought that was really strange lol. I also cried when my husband went to work a couple of nights ago.

I cried to my husband this evening because the dog pee'd on the floor next to the laundry and I just wanted to sit and play video games (mature, I know.... Hard to believe I am 27. Lol). Yesterday I cried over not being able to find a pillow. As someone who very rarely cries (not even at our wedding), I am starting to feel certifiably insane! Lol

LOL to all of these. I forget what I'm gonna say a lot. like ALOT. But the worse thing I've done so far is getting into the shower with my socks on! haha:dohh:

It was a few moments of wondering why the milk wouldn't fit in the fridge door before I realised I was holding the kettle.....

So I got a craving for licorice yesterday. But then I thought maybe it was Jub Jubs I wanted. But I didn't want soft jub jubs, more like wine gums. So we went to the store today. DH said get a little of everything just in case. Well I got it all home and I don't have that craving any more.

Another one. We were driving home and I got hungry. I had brought trail mix just in case. DH was hand feeding me trail mix at the red lights so I would feel better.

I've been crying all the time. I just found out Monday morning.

Tuesday evening while I was driving to class, I was crying hysterically over absolutely nothing. I'd sob for a few minutes, stop for a minute, sob for a few minutes, stop for a minute, rinse repeat.

I was getting so irritated and amused by it that I started laughing because I was crying, so was then crying and laughing at the same time, to the point I didn't know if I was laughing or crying.

Then finally the crying stopped and I just started laughing uncontrollably.

I was exhausted by the time I got to class.

Plus pregnancy brain is kicking in horribly. I went grocery shopping last night, making sure my little wallet thing was in my purse. I went to check out and it was gone. My mom paid for my order while I stood by the cart dumping the contents of my purse into a grocery bag. I was absolutely freaking out. I couldn't find it in the car, so I went back in so I could see if someone found it and turned it into customer service. I was in the process of leaving my name and number in case someone found it (even though I was carrying my purse the whole time, no possible way for it to get dumped out).

My mom came back in because she had found it between the seat and the car door. I forgot that I had my purse in my lap in the car and accidentally knocked it over on the way there. I started bawling my eyes out right there in the store.

And I'm so bloated, constipated, and gassy today. Gas has just non-freaking-stop today. It's been rather embarrassing.

At work printed some documents then went to get them - instead of going to the printer I stood and waited at the fax machine for the documents. Finally when I mentioned to a college they were not printing she let me know I was at the wrong machine...

Reasons I've cried today: I have a headache, I spilled chocolate milk on the floor, the dog won't calm down, and my house is dirty....

It doesn't get any better ladies! My son started crying at around 5 this morning and it took me a couple of minutes to remember I had a baby :shrug:

These are brilliant!

I've been much more tearful but nothing stand out just yet. Famous last words - sure I'll be back in a few days with something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->