Funny stories about our OH's and TTC

NorthStar

Reaction score
Had a heart to heart with my OH in the small hours of this morning that went something like this.

Me (groans) "you were supposed to wake me up when you came to bed so we could do some baby making"

Himself "I tried but you weren't for it, you never woke up"

Me (counts to 10) "honey we really need to DTD every day for the next few days"

Himself "We did it yesterday, I'm feeling like Luke Skywalker on a mission to take out the Death Star here"

Sometimes you just have to laugh....anyone else got some Monday funnies?

Well, after a slight unhappy setback after AF arrived last cycle, DH and I were not to happy with each other. I (in a moment of insanity) broke my Digital BBT thermometer..:blush: I know - stupid. BUT HEY, it gave us chance yesterday to go buy another.

We get to the pharmacy. I ask the lady behind the counter to point me to the direction of the thermometers. She actaully takes the time and walks us there. I immidiately see the one I want - its under the baby thermometers but has 2 decimals and is the same as the one I broke.

I pick it up, and the lady asks..."oh, how old is your baby"

DH replies: "Baby is still coming"

The lady starts laughing and sais: "Sorry hun, how far along are you" whilst touching my fluffy tommy...

DH went very red, and replied: "we still practicing daily" I could not help but laugh out loud. I sort of tried to tell her I need the thermometer for BBT purposes...when I looked again..she was gone.:wacko:

At least it left DH and me smiling and we experienced a funny moment! :happydance:

Does it count if your DH texts you from Walmart to ask "regular or digital" Lol. :haha: And you haven't even asked for supplies....?:happydance:

Does it count if your DH texts you from Walmart to ask "regular or digital" Lol. :haha: And you haven't even asked for supplies....?:happydance:

I'm still laughing over your dogs arse thermometer story dashie.:kiss:

I'm telling ya, the look on Mr. Doxie's face was priceless! :haha:

Maybe I should have clarified which thermometer he was inquiring about, but I just assumed dog!

That and the 70s'/80s thread really cheered me up last week when I had a shocker of a time of it at work.

Maybe I should have clarified which thermometer he was inquiring about, but I just assumed dog!

It was Mr Doxie's fault for not telling you what he wanted the thermometer for :haha::haha:

It was Mr Doxie's fault for not telling you what he wanted the thermometer for :haha::haha:

I'm not helping matters, bc every time he sneezes or something, I keep telling him that he is coming down with the rabies or lepto, lol. I know it's mean, but I just can't help myself. :blush:

I'm not helping matters, bc every time he sneezes or something, I keep telling him that he is coming down with the rabies or lepto, lol. I know it's mean, but I just can't help myself. :blush:

I would be exactly the same though :laugh2:

Dachshundmom,

Those dogs are seriously adorable. I went for a walk yesterday and found myself ooh-ing and aah-ing over people's dogs, mainly cute little terriers, instead of their babies.

Maybe I need to quit ttc and just get a puppy. lol. :)

I took a year off from TTC and added 3 dogs to the house which ended up with us having 5 at one point ranging from 50lb in weight up to 140lb in weight :) I love my furbabies to bits but it doesn't stop me desiring a mini-me or mini-DH :)

But I agree with Doxiemum and have both :D

Problem is, OH is a cat person:evil:

I swing both ways, so to speak, but puppies are so CUUUTE!

Hopefully one day we will have cats, dogs, and babies. What a harmonious household that will be lol :)

Hopefully one day we will have cats, dogs, and babies. What a harmonious household that will be lol :)

We have two dogs and a cat, so everyone is happy. I am not really a cat person, but I don't hate them either. I'm just not sure what one is supposed to do with them, lol.

I think with cats it's what they want to do with you rather than the other way around lol :)

Dachsundmum - one is supposed to let their doxie molest them :rofl:

But seriously you just serve cats :D

Well 3 cats, 4 dogs and 4 fish in this household and all I need is a mini me and mini DH to complete it :)

We have two dogs and a cat, so everyone is happy. I am not really a cat person, but I don't hate them either. I'm just not sure what one is supposed to do with them, lol.

I've never seen the point of cats either :haha:

Dachsundmum - one is supposed to let their doxie molest them :rofl:

But seriously you just serve cats :D

Well 3 cats, 4 dogs and 4 fish in this household and all I need is a mini me and mini DH to complete it :)

Great, so the cat just serves as Porky's sex toy? Lol. :haha:

The cat is a sexual surrogate for the non-species specific perverted desires of Porkshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->