funny story

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
that actually doesn't really involve Stan.

We had an appointment today at noon to go view a condo...anyways we arrived early and were driving around with Hannah (so she'd nap longer :lol:). Just about noon I decided that I HAD to go to the washroom (drank too much Dr. Pepper on the way there) so made Stan drive me to the McDonald's about 5 minutes away. I run out because at this point we're late for our appointment and run downstairs to the washroom. There are two stalls and a hand dryer, an old lady is standing by the hand dryer, blocking the stalls, and she is drying out a pair of knickers :shock: She looks at me and says "I think I peed my pants". I'm like oh okay well can I get through. She ignores me for another 2 minutes while I stand there waiting until she finally says well my coats in that stall. I told her okay I'll go in the other, not a problem :rofl: Get out and I have to ask her to move AGAIN. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You should have said... If you dont move Im going to pee my knickers :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Well, well, who's using the word 'knickers'?

lol OMG - would u dare!!! hahaha

BTW - Whats a condo?

For us a condo is owned by a separate owner and we rent from him (an individual) rather than the entire complex being owned by one person/corporation. The nice thing about condos is that they are usually nicer than the apartment buildings around here and have ensuite washer and dryer which is something I couldn't live without :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Well, well, who's using the word 'knickers'?

:rofl: Figured it was the best word because everyone would understand, if I said pants the Canadians/US girls would wonder what I was talking about :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->