fussy/colicky

star_e

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question on, if not please let me know what forum to go.

My baby is 3.5 months old. He is really fussy/colicky. I have taken him to the doctor and the doctor does not seem to appreciate how hard this is for me. I have tried all the over the counter meds available like gripe water, oval, cocyntal, probiotics like biogaia. Nothing is working. My baby just seems miserable most of the time. He rarely cries non stop - though he did this Friday and it was extremely difficult. But he will fuss the entire day going from crying to fussing. My entire day is trying to get him to calm down via bouncing, stroller walks, car rides. Sometimes they work for a little bit other times they do not. And its difficult because I cannot distract him all day long. Sometimes I need to just be at home and get some small things done.

This is also upsetting b/c I want him to learn and enjoy new things - to have fun playing and to meet other babies. But when I go to mom groups, he doesnt have a chance to do that bc he just fusses. I also do not have the much needed opportunity to meet and talk to new mothers bc the fussing takes up almost the entire time I am in the group and has unfortunately led me to not want to go back to the groups/classes. I have already dropped one class that I wanted to go to b/c of the anxiety I felt going to class.

Is anyone going through this? Has anyone experienced this? I'm feeling isolated.

When he has moments in the day when he is happy and content, I am literally on cloud 9. I'ts the most amazing experience. I just wish we had more of those moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->