Fustrating being pregnant! [RANT]

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Standing up longer then five seconds makes me winded and I feel so week and just like a sack of potatoes.

Unwanted Advice- "well you know if you do some exercise its meant to boost up your energy."

B*tch! I have resorted to crawling room to room and you think I can do light exercise?!

So agrivating! I feel so useless, the house has completely gone to hell.

On top of that before pregnancy I had lost 30 pounds and was excelling in strengthening my family and just over all getting my shit together. And now it's all gone. I am trying so hard to see this pregnancy positive and I just can't!

Thanks for letting me vent guys.

I'm with you.

I'm fed up of not being able to enjoy anything, of constantly being told to chill out (I'M BORED!), not being able to eat anything I love, being drained and sick, not being able to concentrate and being stressed about everything.

First trimester needs to bore off.

Haha, "exercise will give you more energy"! :lol: Don't let them get to you though. It's so frustrating, isn't it? But it'll get better. Hang in there!

Exercise will give you more energy-how I dislike that phrase!!! Growing a baby is like climbing a mountain every day. Your body is creating a whole new person, and it's exhausting!
Don't worry about the housework, focus on looking after yourself right now

Exercise gives you more energy... when you're not pregnant lmao

Take a deep breath and screammmmmm it all out! Then keep growing that beautiful baby!

When I went from #1 to #2 last year, I thought my life was over. It was actually wayyyyyy easier going from 1 to 2 kids than it was from 0 to 1 kid.

Xoxoxo

Due a few days after you!!! Congrats lovely. I'm feeling totally exhausted and nauseous. My 2nd baby my other is 5

Yes!!! Finally a post that speaks my mind.

My dad and hubby keep on trying to motivate me to walk, exercise...well...then don't know what happening inside!!! I can't keep any food down for most of the time, no appetite, no energy level...I don't think they'll ever get it :wacko:

It's been almost 14 weeks and I can't take it anymore. Where's that "honeymoon phase"?? I say bring it on right now or I'm gonna go to a self induced coma, till this baby is ready to pop out :growlmad:

I can't believe how much I could have wrote this post just a couple week ago.

I felt awful, my mood swings were horrendous and me and my OH were on the verge of splitting up. Being on my 5th and not as young as I was with my others this first tri really did test me to the point I said some awful things about not wanting to be pregnant. Now the ms is easing and I'm still tired but not that horrible zombie feeling where you feel dead all day. And just this week is the first time I'm starting to feel happy about the baby and get excited.

It does pass.. it then swaps to heartburn and being kicked in the ribs but I'll take that any day over the feeling of first tri! So glad I'm nearly out of it!

Hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

Yep I get this. I am like a baby myself! I get hungry I eat a small amount. I get full. I then have a small burst of energy (10-45 minutes) I then need the toilet. I then get very sleepy. It then starts over!

I honestly thought it was because of my age (43) but realise it is "normal". Personal trainer told me to try to use our exercise bike for a maximum of 20 minutes for exercise but just moving the damn thing to get on it is enough to make me want to sleep for several hours grrr!!! And sleep again:sleep:

When I'm tired from pregnancy I WILL NOT go and exercise to boost my energy. I will sleep 💤 😂

I'm totally with you on first trimester sucking. This pregnancy is totally different than my last one, not in a good way, and I'm finding it really tough to function normally. Even though I have an office job where I sit most of the day, normal stuff is challenging for me because I'm so drained,cranky, and bloated, and constipated. Haven't gotten the hunger nausea yet but I'm waiting for it any minute to add icing to the cake. I'm so negative this time around! But seriously, I just wanna take medical leave from work and do nothing but sit on my couch and grow a baby for the next few weeks til the hornone leves die down at bit. I have a vacation in three weeks and that can't come soon enough! Ok, rant over. :cry:

oh G-D yes, I have been so miserable, tired all the time, my anxiety is through the roof because I cant perform any normal functions like wash dishes, house has gone to shit, my poor husband is on his last leg and doing everything he can. I feel like it will never end , this is my fifth pregnancy and very much wanted, but all i feel is so ill it has made me depressed and nervous. trying slowly to get myself out of it, and trying to remember better days are ahead, i hope..

I'm feeling so much more exhausted this time than I did last time. I am struggling with work, keeping up with the housework, taking the dog out for a walk (when we go out I then feel wiped out for the rest of the day), entertaining my little boy... The list goes on! I just want to sleep all day. I hope this exhaustion ends soon as its so hard to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->