Future November Mums meet here! (for us feb buddies)

S

Sany

hey girls, thought i should do a thread for all of us who wanted to be ttc feb buddies. we can chat here, when we get the BFP we can move on to the 1st trimester forum and so on!

February is a little over a week away, what are you guys doing to get ready?

feeling excited, hopeful?

Yay i'm glad you made this :)

I'm off work atm, decided to take some holiday since i'm having trouble sleeping. Its 3:46am in the UK and i'm wide awake!

I'm going to pick up some vitamins this weekend, and spend some time researching ways to boost my chances. Its my first time TTC :)

o/t but i'm seeing Usher live next week and i'm so excited!!

Yay i'm glad you made this :)

I'm off work atm, decided to take some holiday since i'm having trouble sleeping. Its 3:46am in the UK and i'm wide awake!

I'm going to pick up some vitamins this weekend, and spend some time researching ways to boost my chances. Its my first time TTC :)

o/t but i'm seeing Usher live next week and i'm so excited!!

oh wow that's really cool! my OH and i wanted to see him last november when he was in town but missed our chance. have fun!

im also taking vitamins and making healthy food choices. which is hard...i love snacks!

I'm seeing him with my future MIL and SIL as a birthday gift.

Not sure about MIL coming lol but I can't complain since it was a gift. Yeah i'm healthy eating too. I don't smoke anyway and i'm cutting out any alcohol, also need to find out if I should stop taking my clear complexion tablets.

Theres a thread in the freebies section where you can go to a website and be sent 2 free pregnancy tests. Not sure if its just UK, but I sent for mine today. You might aswell have a look and see if you can save some money :)

I'm seeing him with my future MIL and SIL as a birthday gift.

Not sure about MIL coming lol but I can't complain since it was a gift. Yeah i'm healthy eating too. I don't smoke anyway and i'm cutting out any alcohol, also need to find out if I should stop taking my clear complexion tablets.

Theres a thread in the freebies section where you can go to a website and be sent 2 free pregnancy tests. Not sure if its just UK, but I sent for mine today. You might aswell have a look and see if you can save some money :)

the only unhealthy habit i have is junk food. i looove unhealthy greasy snacks hehe. guilty!
but at least it's not as bad as smoking or drinking riiiight?

Ok so it looks like its just me and you ha ha!

Found out I will have to stop taking my skin tablets as soon as i am PG. Not a big deal tbh.

Yeah unhealthy food isn't really a big deal until your are actually PG. At least not to me, although i'm sure many people don't agree. I don't drink, smoke or take drugs so i'd say thats pretty good.

I'm so confused though because i'm due my AF like 2 days ago and i'm always on time but still no show? Its annoying me because this is my first cycle TTC and i've kept an eye on my cycle for the past year and its been regular. So WTH is it doing now?

ps. Sany how old are you?

Ok so it looks like its just me and you ha ha!

Found out I will have to stop taking my skin tablets as soon as i am PG. Not a big deal tbh.

Yeah unhealthy food isn't really a big deal until your are actually PG. At least not to me, although i'm sure many people don't agree. I don't drink, smoke or take drugs so i'd say thats pretty good.

I'm so confused though because i'm due my AF like 2 days ago and i'm always on time but still no show? Its annoying me because this is my first cycle TTC and i've kept an eye on my cycle for the past year and its been regular. So WTH is it doing now?

ps. Sany how old are you?

others might show up later. i have a small part time job but other than that i work from home online, so i am almost always on a computer heh.
i only drink socially, like at events. but i have not had any in months.

really? ooh baby dust to you! don't take a test just yet though. just to make sure. sometimes i would be a few days late and take a test out because i was anxious, it came out negative and right after that my period came. ive wasted some money doing that a couple of times haha.

oh and im 22

Lol yeah the reason i'm on a lot atm is cause of me being on holiday and a possible bout of temporary insomnia

Okay i accidentley pressed post without finishing what I was typing!!!!

Oh i'm not even thinking im PG. I know i'm not because we have been using condoms. We don't start TTC until after my AF now. Yeah I only drink socially too its not really my thing so I don't even care about not drinking during pregnancy.

I'm 20. We haven't told anyone we are trying but I know my family are against me having children at a young age, so it will be an experience telling them when I am PG!

I am joining in! We are already ttc but I will not ov until next week so it will still be a November baby! So excited!

We have so far cut out cafeine, doing the BD everyday, doing OV test, We are trying for a girl so no big O for me and him on top. Is that TMI ? I should be able to test around the 19th of FEB! This month is going to go by so ssslllloooooooooooow!

Oh i'm not even thinking im PG. I know i'm not because we have been using condoms. We don't start TTC until after my AF now. Yeah I only drink socially too its not really my thing so I don't even care about not drinking during pregnancy.

I'm 20. We haven't told anyone we are trying but I know my family are against me having children at a young age, so it will be an experience telling them when I am PG!

When I got pregnant with my first I was 20. My moms reaction was OMG your not pregnant! I was hoping it would take you a while to get that way. My dad had a fit! O I forgot to mention my husband was 19 LOL. We had been married for 5 months when we started ttc!

I told her that we wanted another and she said she did not want anymore grandchildren. The 3 she had was enough!

When I had my child with Down Syndrome she also said when I called to tell her what the DR thought was you don't want a child with Down Syndrome.

SO with all that being said My PLAN is to not tell anyone except the people I work with until I am so far along that I cannot hide it anymore or until they start asking! LOL

I am joining in! We are already ttc but I will not ov until next week so it will still be a November baby! So excited!

We have so far cut out cafeine, doing the BD everyday, doing OV test, We are trying for a girl so no big O for me and him on top. Is that TMI ? I should be able to test around the 19th of FEB! This month is going to go by so ssslllloooooooooooow!

Omg BD everyday? Ha ha I wish! We don't have the time. So no big O helps you have a girl? Lol I think i'll have a boy then :haha:

Ikr slow is not even the word. Feels like ages until the 16th (when i'm testing)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

My Hubby works nights so I have him wake me up at around 3:30am when he gets home and we do it then. Otherwise there would only be the weekend.

I don't know if it helps, thats just what I read somewhere. We will try anything. I figure it cannot hurt and besides at 3:30 in the moring I could care less! LOL

yeah they will be in for a surprise! haha
my parents know i want a baby. this is actually my second time ttc. i had an early miscarriage last year :/
this time, i am not telling anyone about it until i am a safe 3 to 4 months. because, as you can imagine, i was excited and told my family and friends. then i miscarried at 8 weeks :'/
so everyone knowing made it that much worse.

same here, we started trying to conceive right after AF left me alone!
all i drink is water and green tea.

whoa! that is not tmi at all, love it! i want a girl too, so no O and him on top? gotcha gotcha *takes notes* lol

oh man, i hate waiting too

yeah they will be in for a surprise! haha
my parents know i want a baby. this is actually my second time ttc. i had an early miscarriage last year :/
this time, i am not telling anyone about it until i am a safe 3 to 4 months. because, as you can imagine, i was excited and told my family and friends. then i miscarried at 8 weeks :'/
so everyone knowing made it that much worse.

Oh Sany i'm so sorry about your MC :hugs:
We will wait until after either the 12 or 16 week mark. Unsure yet, but i've read a lot about MCs and I think its the best way god forbid anything happened.

So we all want girls then? I just want a healthy :baby: but if I could choose I am definitely team pink.

My Hubby works nights so I have him wake me up at around 3:30am when he gets home and we do it then. Otherwise there would only be the weekend.

I don't know if it helps, thats just what I read somewhere. We will try anything. I figure it cannot hurt and besides at 3:30 in the moring I could care less! LOL

Wow go you! 3:30am I would be beating him off with a stick :gun:
Saying that I have been awake at that time all week and my partner hasn't. Lol :dohh:

just lay there? haha, i do that sometimes too.

why is feb taking forever to get here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->