Future November Mums meet here! (for us feb buddies)

That should have been can't wait lol xx

I am so excited to start our TTC journey, is this your first cycle?
How are you finding TTC, I am nervous that I wont be able to sleep thinking about it all night everynight. I'm already dreaming about being pregnant!!!! Lol! :dohh:

Xxx

yeah it's my first cycle. im due to ov in 3 days. and my mind is already planning tricks on me! lol idk how im going to make it 3 weeks till testing!! i know im gonna cheat and do it as soon as possible...maybe even before!

I'm using an ovulations kit this month I've used one before and I didn't get pregnant so I'm really nervous about using on again this month I think it gets my hope up even more when I do!

i have never used one of those. i couldn't take it, my hopes would be too high and i don't want to be disappointed. youre brave!

How is everyone doing?

No positive OPK for me yet. Should happen the week. My husband says that I am so obsessed about this that if I don't calm down it is not going to happen. I really need to get my mind on something else I guess! O well time to go watch the episode of a Baby Story that I recorded today! LOL

haha i don't think being obsessed helps but a girl can't help it!

Lubbird: im excited for you!! let us know what happens. idk what to think :] although in my case, sometimes stress and anxiousness delays my period.

mrsgood2be: that's so cute! but yeah i want a november baby but i'll take what i can get too!

Hope all is going well for everyone! I am still testing every day no positive OPK and my CM is not the way is should be yet either.

My husband is so sweet, last night he came home to find my youngest curled up in the bed with me. Today he said do you think since we did not get to do the BD last night it will mess things up will it? I told him no! I am SOOOOOO glad that he is in to this ttc as much as I am!

Sany Yeah that's why I'm on the fence about taking one this month they are expensive and the first month that I used them I was completely devastated when I didn't get pregnant =( but I really want to get pregnant in the next 3 months! I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and I'm going to ask her if she recomends that I use it or not so keep your fingers crossed!

Sany that's my daughter's pet name Ladybug! :)

Good luck ladies! X

haha it is? how cute!

so how is everyone doing? i am sick :/ tonsils and fever...ahhh i hate it! i want to be healthy! im freaking out :/

I picked up my ovulation tests today and I went to the doctors. I've gained 4 pounds =) yay me! And I talked to my doctor and she said to keep trying for a couple more months and if still no bfp then she'd refer me to a fetility doctor. Normally you'd have to wait till you were at least 25.

Hi everyone :) Sorry i've been MIA the past few days, work has been crazy! AF is now 9 days late (eeeep!) but I am keeping to my testing day (for now). 19 days argh! Just don't wanna get my hopes up and get a BFN. So my partner and I will keep doing BD until test day :)

How is everyone else doing? Anyone taking any vitamins for conception? I want to get some but not sure whats good.

hey, i'm hopefully testing in Feb too, if it all works out! =D

ov today! eeek! and according to my ticker 12 days till testing. ahhh sooo long! i might just test in 10 days...but then again i want to make sure so maybe 15 days? omg i have no idea!

glad we're all testing in feb! at leasat im not the only one haha.

i want time to hurry up so we can move up to the 'first trimester' forum :] eek! i'll be sooo happy!

NO ov for me yet. It is still a bit early! Supose to Tues. This time is going by so slow! Plus I am sick! My job (at a DD Daycenter) the flu is going like crazy. Thank God I do not have the flu but the little angels have given me one awful cold.

I agree Sany I cannot wait to move on to the 1st trimester! The first trimester is my least favorite! I always feel really bad and tired. In the 2nd its like I wake up one day and all the sicky feelings go away! I am so ready for it all good and bad! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!

oh gosh...I hate how my ticker tells me what my symptoms are supposed to be because then I imagine them! so ill never know if they're real!

I know! Its like I can think my boobies are sore and then they are! The mind really is very powerful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->