Future November Mums meet here! (for us feb buddies)

just lay there? haha, i do that sometimes too.

why is feb taking forever to get here?

I know!!! I can't believe I have to wait another 23 days until I can test. This is only my first month and i'm already a crazy lady. :haha: God help my partner...

Um can I still join even though technically I will be an October baby? I'm day 8 of a 31 day cycle and I'm due to ovulate on the 3rd of February =)

Um can I still join even though technically I will be an October baby? I'm day 8 of a 31 day cycle and I'm due to ovulate on the 3rd of February =)

sure! im due to OV the 28 or 29 of this month. although im hoping for a november baby and will try all feb, i figured why not start trying early. if it comes in october then it's ok :]

i hate the wait really hate it... symptom spotting is one of my bad habbits!

i hate the wait really hate it... symptom spotting is one of my bad habbits!

yeessss! me too, last time i tried i kept thinking my breast felt more tender and that my cramps were weird and that i had to pee every 5 minutes! turned out to be a negative :/
i hate that the mind is such a powerful thing!

yup..
i even have symptoms now in my head, so deffo trying to not spot this month... lol what are you doing this month you trying anything new

Hi everyone,

What a great thread, do you mind if I join? AF is due today and then I will be in my first month TTC :-D so excited, we've been waiting since July last year!

I should ovulate around 9th Feb :) I've started charting my temps too.

Xxx

yup..
i even have symptoms now in my head, so deffo trying to not spot this month... lol what are you doing this month you trying anything new

well the times that i imagined it were times that we were not ttc. so i would always be like 'omg am i??' and nope haha.
we tried last year for a nov baby and i had an early MC :/ my doctor is to blame though...at that time i was under medication-Lexapro, maybe you have heard of it? they are anti-depressants/for panic disorder. i told my stupid doctor that i was ttc and he said the medication should be no problem...well they were a BIG problem. it caused me to mc at 9ish weeks. it was horrible. i stopped taking the meds and gave myself a year for my body to heal (for the strong medication to leave my system) and now here we are trying again :]

sorry so long. just a bit of my story

Hi everyone,

What a great thread, do you mind if I join? AF is due today and then I will be in my first month TTC :-D so excited, we've been waiting since July last year!

I should ovulate around 9th Feb :) I've started charting my temps too.

Xxx

awww, waiting since july? you must be so happy the day is finally here! that's great, welcome!

I am so excited to start our TTC journey, is this your first cycle?
How are you finding TTC, I am nervous that I wont be able to sleep thinking about it all night everynight. I'm already dreaming about being pregnant!!!! Lol! :dohh:

Xxx

I'm using an ovulations kit this month I've used one before and I didn't get pregnant so I'm really nervous about using on again this month I think it gets my hope up even more when I do!

I really want a December baby =) if my cycle stays the way it is I'd be due December 25th and my birthday is December 27 but I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 months now so I'll take anything I can get at this point lol!

How is everyone doing?

No positive OPK for me yet. Should happen the week. My husband says that I am so obsessed about this that if I don't calm down it is not going to happen. I really need to get my mind on something else I guess! O well time to go watch the episode of a Baby Story that I recorded today! LOL

Ok my AF was due 6 days ago. I've never been late before and I have a very regular cycle. We were using condoms but no other BC since we agreed to wait till february until TTC. We've only stopped using BC for about 10 days now.

I'm nervous girls, good nervous obv. but I didn't think we could get PG 4 days before AF was due (not that I would mind since I want to be PG!) What do you think?

Advice please!

How is everyone doing?

No positive OPK for me yet. Should happen the week. My husband says that I am so obsessed about this that if I don't calm down it is not going to happen. I really need to get my mind on something else I guess! O well time to go watch the episode of a Baby Story that I recorded today! LOL

Thats why I obsess here! Ha ha my partner doesn't understand :haha:

Hi girls can I join too? Got my af yesterday so moving onto Month #2 of ttc Child #3. So hopefully a November baby for me!:baby:

Hi Darling, I can feel my AF is going to come any minute and then I will start my first month TTC so our dates are very close! I can wait, when are you due to ovulate? I think I am due around 9th Feb.

Is anyone taking anything whilst TTC? I'm not but I think I should do! Any advice?
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->