Future November Mums meet here! (for us feb buddies)

i didn't know that darker nipples were a symptom until i read about it and i looked down at mine and i was like 'hmm they do look darker' but my OH turned and was like 'haha no they're not!' damn! lol

I did the bd tonight and I'll be doing it like crazy the next few nights! *fingers crossed* hopefully this month is THE month!

baby dust to us all! are most of us testing this month??

fingers crossed!

heeeelp :/
im 6dpo and i don't feel anything
usually i would at least imagine symptoms but this time...nothing
:/
am i being negative too soon???

Hi Sany!

I am also trying for a November baby, and wanted to let you know this:

My girlfriend just found out she is pregnant, and did not have ANY symptoms that she was pregnant before she got her :bfp: So, don't consider yourself down for the count this month... I honestly believe that a lot of symptoms can just be in one's head (I am guilty of this)... Anyway, hope this makes you feel better and that this is your month.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!

thanks for answering mrs_hjo it helped a lot!

im just gonna wait until i test before i jump to conclusions :] worse that can happen is that it's negative :/ but i'll still have all month to try again for my november baby <3

Anymore BFP's? Hope all is doing well! Anyone having any symptoms? I am really tired and dizzy. Probably all in my head.

well in your head or not at least you have symptoms. like i said before i haven't felt anything! but im taking mrs_hjo's advice and not worrying about it too much.

the past day my hunger has increased, and since this morning my sense of smell is extremely high! however, those are signs common before AF...so we'll see.

I'm feeling optimistic this month =) I had cramping around the middle of the month (around ovulation) it wasn't intense like when I get af but just light and slightly uncomfortable so hopefully that was ovulation cramping =) I don't know I've never experinced it before that I can remember... af is due the on the 17th so we'll see it's only about a week left!

mrsgood2be: good luck!! baby dust your way!

lubbird: yeah im waiting to test in the weekend because im scared to get a negative. i haven't had any signs...so im pretty pessimistic about it :'/
i really wanted it to this time. but if not then im trying asap asap.

My friend has a beautiful 4 month old and she was worried since she didn't get any symptoms either. She only tested on a whim and found out she was pregnant. Don't give up hope! X

Lubbird I'm 4 days till testing too! I really want to test early but I know it's better to wait and not get my hopes up... either way I'll end up disappointed =( I just don't feel like this was the month.

mrsgood2be i feel the same way!! i tested when my ticker told me and it was negative, then i texted the day after and it was negative again. the day after that AF was supposed to show up. im 3 days late now, tomorrow will be 4 days late...at least im hoping it will be!
im usually 1 or 2 days late but never 3...however, i didn't feel it this month :/ and im afraid to be disappointed with another negative! so im probably going to wait until im 5 days late...or maybe 6 ahh idk but trying to stay hopeful!!!

lubbird good luck girl!! since you are both testing in 4 days maybe ill test with you guys :]

Lubbird I'm 4 days till testing too! I really want to test early but I know it's better to wait and not get my hopes up... either way I'll end up disappointed =( I just don't feel like this was the month.

I know! The thing is I always have my period at the same time each month, and i'm coming up to a full 4 weeks late but i'm still holding off until my testing day unless its down to stress. FX'd!

Good luck to you too sany :)

Hey mom22boys- no positives yet. Hopefully we will all get one in 4 days time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->