Future November Mums meet here! (for us feb buddies)

haven't tested again yet. no sign of AF either, she's 5 days late...stress maybe? :0 hope not :/

everyone else?

I tested today and got BFN! I know its too early probally I am 10dpo's maybe 9 not sure. AF is due the 19th.

Hope all is doing well!

hmm it sounds like it is too early. try again when it's closer to AF or when you miss AF.

good luck!!

AF now 6 days late.
boobies sore :/ and feel both fuller and heavier.
also, weird cramping like feeling in tummy and "down there" is this normal? anyone know?

How are you ladies doing?

Sany I'm having those symptoms too! I was supposed to test this morning but idiot me forgot to pick up a pregnancy test. Don't have time to get one today before the shops close either.

Argh just want to know now!!

Af got me yesterday! I was so sad and I still am! I have never had to try more than 1 month.

I hope all of you get your BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no that's too bad :/

i think AF got me too this morning, however the blood was very light-almost pink and then later it was brownish color...so to end all this confusion im going to see an obgyn tomorrow. heres hoping!!

lubbird how are ya?

Sany my AF is due about now, but I didn't have one last month, so technically if I don't have one this month I am 2 months late. I'm usually regular so IDK whats happening. I don't think i'm pregnant and i'm scared to test. I know I could be but what if I'm not and I just get disappointed? :(

Sany my AF is due about now, but I didn't have one last month, so technically if I don't have one this month I am 2 months late. I'm usually regular so IDK whats happening. I don't think i'm pregnant and i'm scared to test. I know I could be but what if I'm not and I just get disappointed? :(

I think you need to test! HOPE you are!!!!!!:thumbup:

Well AF didn't come visit me yesterday =) and hopefully is she doesn't come today *knock on wood* then I'll test tomorrow morning bright and early! So fingers crossed everyone!

After doing some math I figured out that if I o when I am suppose to then I would still have a November baby! I guess I am back hope all is well with everyone!

same here :] so i hope i do ovulate when im supposed to!!

good luck! did everyone already test?

Hi everyone! I would love to join you guys as well. If I ovulate on time as well, I can be a November mom as well!!! Fingers crossed.... baby dust to all!

Hopefully O'd 20th or 21st. Testing Mar. 4th for a possible 11/12/11 baby. Which'll be neat, cuz my DS was born 11/13/09!:thumbup:

Hey everyone! How we all doing?

Well i'm out officially too :( Got my BFN and I was GUTTED. I didn't expect it to happen first time but my AF is 2 months late and I thought I was having the symptoms :(

Grrr just gotta keep DTD and hope my AF sorts itself out. Good luck to everyone this cycle!

none of us made it? oh boo! :/ hopefully this time we get there!

welcome hotmamax3 and babyfever27 :]

baby dust guys! last week of february! we're still in for november if it happens within the first week of march...right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->