Gallery O Tests

I decided not to test today. I'm so confused as to where I am this cycle it seemed kinda pointless!

we did:sex:last night though lol :haha: and we have been about 3 times a week at least so im still hoping!

Awww dinky, it's never pointless, we need more poas pics.

Amanda, is the ric rac yellow?

No babyhopes, you don't see a line becUse there is nothing there. And I feel all yucky for absolutely no reason at all. This is me pitching a fit, sorry. If I didn't feel good for a good reason I'd be happy, but this is just cruel. I hate hormones, I can smell every
single bit of food they get out, hot or cold and not even in the same room and it all stinks.

Awww dinky, it's never pointless, we need more poas pics.

Amanda, is the ric rac yellow?

No babyhopes, you don't see a line becUse there is nothing there. And I feel all yucky for absolutely no reason at all. This is me pitching a fit, sorry. If I didn't feel good for a good reason I'd be happy, but this is just cruel. I hate hormones, I can smell every
single bit of food they get out, hot or cold and not even in the same room and it all stinks.

I would NEVER say i see a line unless i did!!def last two!

10 I'm sorry your having a rough day hang in there my best friend didn't get a positive until she was 15dpo :) you never know just hang in there sweetie :) it'll be okay :) I promise you! And I really did see lines too or I wouldn't have said a word :(

K

Mummylove, your chart looks great. It could be implantation or it could just
be a normal surge in progesterone. If it's implantation you should be able to see a bfp in a couple of days. Wasn't it babyhopes that had a big temp rise the same day as her bfp??? I loved your videos, it totally made my day. She is sooooo adorable.

Thanks hun

I know y'all aren't fibbing to me, I see a line too. FRER middle pic looks like a line but it's gray and I'm telling myself I'm crazy about now. It always eats me up when it's time to just realize it's over this time and time to look on. Accepting it will make it easier to accept when af comes in a couple of days. After all, the truth is the truth and there is no way around it. It is what it is. Most of my bfps were before 12dpo, I think maybe I had one at 12 dpo but that was vefore these good tests. So really, it had to show up yesterday. It would help if I felt better, I'd be up and working and not sitting here thinking about it. Sorry, I'm having a losing it kind of day. I'll pull it together, promise.

I know this is sad but ithis is the 1st time I'm using my phone for posting a message!
Hehe! I'm so excited about tomorrow, I have my gender scan at 11am (gmt)
I think its a girl but DH thinks its a boy so at least we know 1 of us is right lol xxxx

yes it is yellow :) Here is a better picture :) I finished it at 1030 last night so not a whole lot of lighting last night.

Also 10 my fingers are double crossed for you! I see lines I hope you are working up to something great!

Attachments

• summerdress.jpg
    summerdress.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
I know this is sad but ithis is the 1st time I'm using my phone for posting a message!
Hehe! I'm so excited about tomorrow, I have my gender scan at 11am (gmt)
I think its a girl but DH thinks its a boy so at least we know 1 of us is right lol xxxx
I'm going to guess :pink:!! :rofl: I am better at guessing if I can see a picture of the bump, but my gut says Team :pink:!!! Good Luck!

Yay Claire!!! I can't wait to hear your update.

Amanda, I love yellow. I just wondered if you liked yellow because wasn't the other dress you made yellow? Then the yellow ricrac. It's adorable. What size did you make it?

I wish I could be hopeful but it's time to deal. I know in my head that the same hormones that make you sensitive to smells is the same pms or pg. It's not the first time I've done this and not been pg, it doesn't normally happen though. They're cooking again and I had to sit up because my stomach starts turning. They're only warming up sandwiches. I can't wait for af to come so I can be me again.

I didn't get a chance to go to the store to get any more opk's...but I will tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's just these tests. My temp dropped a lot when AF showed and it's stayed low, so I don't think I'm pregnant. Wish I could say I was! lol

Here is the diaper on my LO. She is going to be 2 in a month. About 35 pounds, so about the largest the diaper will go. It doesn't look great because I was just using scrap/trash materials since it was my 1st one, wasn't sure how it would turn out. Was fun though. And the absorbant liner is on the outside, I just added snaps, so you can snap it in and out...easier to wash, and change out. It's fun. lol I love to sew....I'm such a dork. :haha:

I Love the diaper!!! Too cute. Looks like a lot of work to me.

I like yellow enough :D my fav color is lavender. or lilac. thats my fav smell from a flower!! but yellow is a nice bright sunny color :) and yes the other one is yellow. I need to take a pic of it now too! need better lighting im my apt!! lol I end up doing most of my sewing at night when no one is online lol

EDIT: Oh and the new dress is a NB size very itty bitty :) 9-10 pounds there is a size smaller that is like 7-8 pounds but if this little girl is bigger I would be upset if she was never able to wear the cloths I make her lol

Yay Claire!!! I can't wait to hear your update.

Amanda, I love yellow. I just wondered if you liked yellow because wasn't the other dress you made yellow? Then the yellow ricrac. It's adorable. What size did you make it?

I wish I could be hopeful but it's time to deal. I know in my head that the same hormones that make you sensitive to smells is the same pms or pg. It's not the first time I've done this and not been pg, it doesn't normally happen though. They're cooking again and I had to sit up because my stomach starts turning. They're only warming up sandwiches. I can't wait for af to come so I can be me again.

uv been preg that many times ud know if u were :haha:

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS1OnUodjNQ[/img]

She loves her ball pit lol

She has had me in stitches today. She climbs in ball piut and when she climbs pulls it over her lol

mummylove, I've enjoyed watching your sweet lo on the videos. I want to go sit and play with her. She is a doll!!! That's adorable how she pushes the ball pit.

Amanda, my experience with patterns is that they always fit about a size bigger than I expect, I make everything a size smaller that I think it should be. I think Amelia will get to wear these for a while. Maybe my experience is because my kids are tiny through the shoulders. Amber mentioned her 2 yo weighs 35 pounds, right? My 2 1/2 yo weighs 27-28. So maybe it just depends. I still think shell get to wear them.

It's funny that you mention the flower smells. I just got up and I could smell the cookies the kids are baking. I saw a lavender eye mask pillow thing my dd made. I grabbed it and I've got it right next to my face. I can't smell the food now, only the sweet lavender and it does smell good.

Babyhopes, you would think so wouldn't you? It really doesn't work that way. It's all in the lines. I must have caught something. I'm getting shakey and weak, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening. I think I'm going to switch from water to Gatorade just to get some calories if someone will ever come in here. Funny I can hear them but they can't seem to hear me. They enjoy not having to do anything when I'm down.

mummylove, I've enjoyed watching your sweet lo on the videos. I want to go sit and play with her. She is a doll!!! That's adorable how she pushes the ball pit.

I didnt realize how big the pit was u can use it as a paddling pool 2. Only only brought 1 lot of balls which u get 100 in a pack but we av ordered another 3 packs as it was buy 2 get 3rd free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->