Gallery O Tests

Think my OH is gonna start we havent slept together since Monday and i just know his gonna wanna tonight but i dont want to just havent been in the mood. Last time i wasnt in mood i was pregnant and i jsut know his gonna say i only sleep with him to get pregnant but its not

Mine feels the same way too girls :) I'm off to dinner talk to u later :) HUGS XOXOXOXOXXO

I really dont want him to feel like that but im not gonna do something i dont ant to do. So atm not really bothered what he says

Really quick I'm off to a movie but I wanted to share this mornings test...:) I'm done testing now.

Attachments

• 2011-02-26 16.22.17.jpg
    2011-02-26 16.22.17.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 21
first of all please ingnore my gross belly im boated and i havent been to the gym in forever :rofl: but just got burnt on it

Attachments

• burn.jpg
    burn.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
Oh gosh 9, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. When will the dr.s help you figure out why so you can have your baby? You've been through so much already. Please take care of yourself. I wish I could do something to help.

Stacey, you do sound busy. I'm sure you're used to it though, huh? I love having kids underfoot, most of the time. I also am enjoying this moment, my dh took them all to town and I can catch up on here in peace. I should be working on the kids' taxes. I have to do 3 returns for my working kids. (22, 19, 17yo)

Amber, can't wait to see your work.

Babyhopes, you are much braver than I. I deny, deny, deny those sxs. I don't really in my heart, but I do in my head. Praying for you and your sticky bean.

Patty, I'm so sorry about all of those evaps. I know it's hard, gosh is hurts. :( If it helps at all, I know how it feels.

What is up with all of you ladies taking your charts away from me???? I want to see charts, pretty please.

Andrea, I think you have a little bit still, I really think you'll see a bit more of a temp drop first. But this is your first clomid cycle so it could be different.

Rosa dearest, we have a bit of an issue. Your temps should be going down getting ready to O. I know they can go up a little those few days before O, the follicles make a little progesterone too. You could have O'd on CD9 (by temps). There is no denying that opk, it's pretty dark. If it were mine I'd get a + in the moring and that's it. If it were mine, I'd have to bd now or later tonight. I don't get really dark opks though. I know it's a long shot, and you don't have another chart to compare to. I can't tell at what point your temps started rising. It looks like from af, but it may have been even before then. Please take an hpt just to rule that out, I know it's probably nothing, but your temps aren't following a typical pattern. If you're going to O soon, I almost can't even imagine what it's going to look like. Nothing is throwing your temps higher these last couple of days???? You've already had a significant rise. I'm confused, I'm sorry. Please try an hpt and keep an eye on your fertility signs, ewcm is the best sign.

Katie, you're welcome. I'll be surprised if you've only got one baby in there too. It just seems like your numbers are going up so super fast. I would definitely bring up your thirst to your dr. He's going to check your blood to make sure the heparin is doing what it's supposed to, right? They can check your potassium levels and clotting time to be sure it's where it should be.

babyhopes, cute spoiler dear.

Anymore snow Amanda?

Hope you got what you wanted to done Cami but I'm betting that your mom would understand if things aren't perfect. All you need to be doing is incubating baby Caleb.

Hi Mari!

Where's Megg?

My dh wants me to take my meds again, he knows about them now, he didn't at first. :) It's the timing thing, he said he would rather O be while we're on our road trip than when he gets back because he'll be super busy right when we get back. Also, if I stary on this schedule I will O in April right in between two of his big out of state strips, and I have a very short window then.

I plan on calling my dr. on Monday though. I've done Femara for 3 cycles now, and my usual O is on cd17-18 but on Femara I O'd on CD15, CD14, then CD12. I think I should do something a little different. I think CD12 is too early. I hope af hurries in a way, but I don't suppose it matters. I had a bit of a temp drop this morning, I'm not sure it was really a temp drop considering I had felt so terrible those few days before.

I keep pics of all of my ferning each day, and I just took pics of 10dpo-13dpo, I transferred from my camera to my computer and deleted from my camera. I went to upload them, and they're gone. GRRRR. I messed up my records. I've had lots of ferning during this tww. I tell the kids they're pics of the moon. :)

Okie dokie, that's all the excitement around here. I better get to work.

I'm getting us to it i have only had them living with me for about a month now having my nephew here really makes it hit home how much i want more kids and the girls fight like sister so I'll be ready for that hope you are feeling better

great lines katie wth rosa hope it doesn't hurt for to long and amber i really hope you et your BFP this cycle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eu5uUd5At0

10, here is the video I said I would post.

I LOVE my new phone...I was having serious withdrawls. When hubby and I got together he bought me the Hero phone from sprint, which I loved. Long story short, some personal stuff happened and we just couldn't afford sprint anymore. My phone alone was $100. :wacko:

So we had to go cheap and we have had this basic, cheap, BLA phone for the past year now and I hated it. Could never get on the internet, could hardly text anyone...just crap.

Well because we got our income tax back, hubby said we could buy me a phone. I said that was cool, but I didn't want to go all crazy and pay $500 for a phone and have a $100 a month bill again...so we went to the mall and found a stand that sells phones...I found a virgin mobile phone (which is the same service we used before) and I LOVE it. I never realized how much I missed my previous phone...and this new one is almost the exact same thing. Touch screen, camera, camcorder, internet, tons of awesome stuff that I love. :happydance:

Okay, i'm done talking about my phone now. LOL Oh, 10 I got the box today. :thumbup:

woohoo i'm bad with my phones i buy a new one every year lol

Hey girls.....*PLEASE READ*!!!!

This is a text I got from Mari *carter clan*
"Storms are goinna be really really bad here tomorrow we got famous reporters here in town for broadcast on the after math we rented a hotel to stay in with a basment...Im so scared!!!"

PLEASE PLEASE pray or keep mari and her family in your thoughts. I did text her but still waiting for a reply. Im sure they are ok, But I think anything will help.!

Thanks girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"