Gallery O Tests

lol i have been the maca root is giving me and my hunny a high :sex:. TMI alert hehehe but he came home yesterday and wanted some, when he usually comes home all he wants is to rest. thanking maca lol

i really hope so plus im also taking fertili tea and i know that helped my cycle cause i was really late and it brought it on. but my temps are crazy. can you guys take a look and see if ok? PLEASE!! :praying:

ov 3 days earlier,but tbh i have weird cycles ov cd14.18.23(got preg then) then this cycle cd27 :shock: soy helped alot :)

cd say ov or just bout too :)

these are the pregnancy tests that I took friday and this morning and I guess they are evaps...:cry:

Attachments

• IMG00474-20110226-1259.jpg
    IMG00474-20110226-1259.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 23
and this one was from thursday so I guess all of them are evaps...

Attachments

• 123456.jpg
    123456.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 14
I'm sorry patty... :hugs:
Clare I'm very hopeful for you darling!
Claire yay baby girl! Congratulations!
Ladies I'm so behind on reading I need to catch up.
10 I wanted to thank you for getting that info for me on heparin I've been shaking the bottle ever since...I'm still thirsty though :)
So I've accepted that there are probably 2 in my belly....in fact i'll be more shocked if it's just one.....

if its just one im sure he or she is a real stong one. but i still say its 2 in their

I want to be pregnant. Hope I am this month and it would be worth not aving a period for 10 weeks

I should O any day and it can hurry up anytime it'd like to LOL....I am so laid back this time around I just pray this works out!

i have a feeling we are all soon gonna get our :bfp: i just feel like this is our cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->