Gallery O Tests

Took my first dose of Clomid...I really want this cycle to be it, but I'm going to try not to get to excited. Gonna finish a diaper I'm making, then I'll be on. :winkwink:

miscarriages suck! I hope to be testing at the end of march again. after all this ends.

9 I'm so sorry too :( Do they know why you've had so many? I've had 8 over the last 10 years and each one was hard. :hugs: Hang in there hope your able to TTc again soon.

I am so sorry 9 (((hugs))
I thought i seen a vvvvv faint line this am but took another and nothing,I am 8 dpo and had a temp dip this am as well so I am pretty sure I am out but hope you ALL get your bfp
I know 8dpo is still early for most but with the lutheal phase I usually get I just dont see it happening this month,Maybe next month.....I will go offmaca while AF is here and go back on it and try soy to,I am alittle more upbeat about it then I figured I would be.I mean what can I really do lol...I could kick and scream but it wont change anything.
I added my chart to my signature if any of you have any thoughts...I am due for AF on the 3rd so I am still 5 days away from it...Took equate 5 days sooner and was nothing
DH picked it up for me it was BLUE and I was like well even if I see something i wont believe it with this test. (HATE blue dye tests)
Hope your all doing well :)
Hugs & blessings

Oh gosh 9, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. When will the dr.s help you figure out why so you can have your baby? You've been through so much already. Please take care of yourself. I wish I could do something to help.

Stacey, you do sound busy. I'm sure you're used to it though, huh? I love having kids underfoot, most of the time. I also am enjoying this moment, my dh took them all to town and I can catch up on here in peace. I should be working on the kids' taxes. I have to do 3 returns for my working kids. (22, 19, 17yo)

Amber, can't wait to see your work.

Babyhopes, you are much braver than I. I deny, deny, deny those sxs. I don't really in my heart, but I do in my head. Praying for you and your sticky bean.

Patty, I'm so sorry about all of those evaps. I know it's hard, gosh is hurts. :( If it helps at all, I know how it feels.

What is up with all of you ladies taking your charts away from me???? I want to see charts, pretty please.

Andrea, I think you have a little bit still, I really think you'll see a bit more of a temp drop first. But this is your first clomid cycle so it could be different.

Rosa dearest, we have a bit of an issue. Your temps should be going down getting ready to O. I know they can go up a little those few days before O, the follicles make a little progesterone too. You could have O'd on CD9 (by temps). There is no denying that opk, it's pretty dark. If it were mine I'd get a + in the moring and that's it. If it were mine, I'd have to bd now or later tonight. I don't get really dark opks though. I know it's a long shot, and you don't have another chart to compare to. I can't tell at what point your temps started rising. It looks like from af, but it may have been even before then. Please take an hpt just to rule that out, I know it's probably nothing, but your temps aren't following a typical pattern. If you're going to O soon, I almost can't even imagine what it's going to look like. Nothing is throwing your temps higher these last couple of days???? You've already had a significant rise. I'm confused, I'm sorry. Please try an hpt and keep an eye on your fertility signs, ewcm is the best sign.

Katie, you're welcome. I'll be surprised if you've only got one baby in there too. It just seems like your numbers are going up so super fast. I would definitely bring up your thirst to your dr. He's going to check your blood to make sure the heparin is doing what it's supposed to, right? They can check your potassium levels and clotting time to be sure it's where it should be.

babyhopes, cute spoiler dear.

Anymore snow Amanda?

Hope you got what you wanted to done Cami but I'm betting that your mom would understand if things aren't perfect. All you need to be doing is incubating baby Caleb.

Hi Mari!

Where's Megg?

My dh wants me to take my meds again, he knows about them now, he didn't at first. :) It's the timing thing, he said he would rather O be while we're on our road trip than when he gets back because he'll be super busy right when we get back. Also, if I stary on this schedule I will O in April right in between two of his big out of state strips, and I have a very short window then.

I plan on calling my dr. on Monday though. I've done Femara for 3 cycles now, and my usual O is on cd17-18 but on Femara I O'd on CD15, CD14, then CD12. I think I should do something a little different. I think CD12 is too early. I hope af hurries in a way, but I don't suppose it matters. I had a bit of a temp drop this morning, I'm not sure it was really a temp drop considering I had felt so terrible those few days before.

I keep pics of all of my ferning each day, and I just took pics of 10dpo-13dpo, I transferred from my camera to my computer and deleted from my camera. I went to upload them, and they're gone. GRRRR. I messed up my records. I've had lots of ferning during this tww. I tell the kids they're pics of the moon. :)

Okie dokie, that's all the excitement around here. I better get to work.

Daisy, I'm hoping that 6dpo dip is an ID. I see that it's a common pattern for you though. Looking back, did you do anything different on your 10/2010 and 7/2010 cycle? Your LP was long enough those cycles? Also, on your 8/2010 cycle your temps stayed up and that looks great but your LP was still short. Did you do anything special that cycle. When your VIP ends I won't be able to see that far back and that's okay, glad we can look at them now. Thanks for putting your chart in your siggy. I think the soy will help your LP, but I would look into progesterone cream too if it doesn't. Make sure it says USP Progesterone, I like Renaissance Progesterone cream, I didn't research every single avenue but from a few days it had the highest concentration of progesterone that I could find. You can use it from O until af.

I am ok... getting ready to go hang some curtains in the baby room... shhh don't tell 10.

Daisy, I'm hoping that 6dpo dip is an ID. I see that it's a common pattern for you though. Looking back, did you do anything different on your 10/2010 and 7/2010 cycle? Your LP was long enough those cycles? Also, on your 8/2010 cycle your temps stayed up and that looks great but your LP was still short. Did you do anything special that cycle. When your VIP ends I won't be able to see that far back and that's okay, glad we can look at them now. Thanks for putting your chart in your siggy. I think the soy will help your LP, but I would look into progesterone cream too if it doesn't. Make sure it says USP Progesterone, I like Renaissance Progesterone cream, I didn't research every single avenue but from a few days it had the highest concentration of progesterone that I could find. You can use it from O until af.

The only thing befor this month I was doing was alot of water and pre seed for a few months..I dont know why my temp is already falling but there is always next month.Thanks for replying sweets :hugs: I will give the soy a shot and continue on with the maca and looking into progesterone.:hugs:
Cami....I wont tell shhh lol :hugs::hugs:

Oh gosh 9, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. When will the dr.s help you figure out why so you can have your baby? You've been through so much already. Please take care of yourself. I wish I could do something to help.

Stacey, you do sound busy. I'm sure you're used to it though, huh? I love having kids underfoot, most of the time. I also am enjoying this moment, my dh took them all to town and I can catch up on here in peace. I should be working on the kids' taxes. I have to do 3 returns for my working kids. (22, 19, 17yo)

Babyhopes, you are much braver than I. I deny, deny, deny those sxs. I don't really in my heart, but I do in my head. Praying for you and your sticky bean.

Patty, I'm so sorry about all of those evaps. I know it's hard, gosh is hurts. :( If it helps at all, I know how it feels.

What is up with all of you ladies taking your charts away from me???? I want to see charts, pretty please.

Andrea, I think you have a little bit still, I really think you'll see a bit more of a temp drop first. But this is your first clomid cycle so it could be different.

Rosa dearest, we have a bit of an issue. Your temps should be going down getting ready to O. I know they can go up a little those few days before O, the follicles make a little progesterone too. You could have O'd on CD9 (by temps). There is no denying that opk, it's pretty dark. If it were mine I'd get a + in the moring and that's it. If it were mine, I'd have to bd now or later tonight. I don't get really dark opks though. I know it's a long shot, and you don't have another chart to compare to. I can't tell at what point your temps started rising. It looks like from af, but it may have been even before then. Please take an hpt just to rule that out, I know it's probably nothing, but your temps aren't following a typical pattern. If you're going to O soon, I almost can't even imagine what it's going to look like. Nothing is throwing your temps higher these last couple of days???? You've already had a significant rise. I'm confused, I'm sorry. Please try an hpt and keep an eye on your fertility signs, ewcm is the best sign.

Katie, you're welcome. I'll be surprised if you've only got one baby in there too. It just seems like your numbers are going up so super fast. I would definitely bring up your thirst to your dr. He's going to check your blood to make sure the heparin is doing what it's supposed to, right? They can check your potassium levels and clotting time to be sure it's where it should be.

Anymore snow Amanda?

Hope you got what you wanted to done Cami but I'm betting that your mom would understand if things aren't perfect. All you need to be doing is incubating baby Caleb.

Hi Mari!

Where's Megg?

My dh wants me to take my meds again, he knows about them now, he didn't at first. :) It's the timing thing, he said he would rather O be while we're on our road trip than when he gets back because he'll be super busy right when we get back. Also, if I stary on this schedule I will O in April right in between two of his big out of state strips, and I have a very short window then.

I plan on calling my dr. on Monday though. I've done Femara for 3 cycles now, and my usual O is on cd17-18 but on Femara I O'd on CD15, CD14, then CD12. I think I should do something a little different. I think CD12 is too early. I hope af hurries in a way, but I don't suppose it matters. I had a bit of a temp drop this morning, I'm not sure it was really a temp drop considering I had felt so terrible those few days before.

I keep pics of all of my ferning each day, and I just took pics of 10dpo-13dpo, I transferred from my camera to my computer and deleted from my camera. I went to upload them, and they're gone. GRRRR. I messed up my records. I've had lots of ferning during this tww. I tell the kids they're pics of the moon. :)

i put my 2 other cycles on my ff i dint start taking my temp until almost the last 2 week of my last cycle. im so comfused now. i have been taking maca root i did notice my temp went up the next day oh yeah i also took epo. i started taking fertili tea on the day i started temp taking err this is so fustrating

Anymore snow Amanda?

Hi Mari!

Where's Megg?

i put my 2 other cycles on my ff i dint start taking my temp until almost the last 2 week of my last cycle. im so comfused now. i have been taking maca root i did notice my temp went up the next day oh yeah i also took epo. i started taking fertili tea on the day i started temp taking err this is so fustrating

I didnt want 2 read and run hun but seriously I have a hard time reading my own chart but FX for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: How are you feeling??

my boobs are a little sore but nothing really crazy. i just took a hpt and it was white so i dont thing im preggo. i have been moving alot in my sleep maybe thats why my temps are up.ahh i have an appt on the 3 so i guessi have to wait till then to find out if their is anything wrong. omg im hating my body now

They are upside down but seems I might O early while on this Clomid :) lets hope so :)

I don't know whether this would be considered positive or not but gonna BD tonight just in case lol shhh! Don't tell mom n dad in the other room LMFAOOOO feels so weird but I wanna baby that bad :)

Attachments

• OPKS.jpg
    OPKS.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 16
Gueyilla,I hear you as far as white tests....It isnt over until AF comes..I have some weird cramping tonight so till will tell
Andrea...Looks like they are almost positive probably in a day or 2 gl fx

I am off to make dinner in a few minutes,Love spending saturdays in my pj's and cookfor my family..I am making steak with onios.peppers,mushrooms.Rice Pilaf and a tossed salad.Dinner is cheesecake :)
Wow now I am hungry just typing it lol... Tonight is movie night unsure what we are going to watch but my nephew is also joining us :)
Last week ended in a popcorn fight that normally would make me upset BUT it was in he kitchen and we all laughed so hard DH had popcorn in his hair and we sat and didnt say anything to him for the whole movie..Out girls thought that was pretty funny :)
Ok I am rambling hahahahah
I added my chart 2 my signature if any of u wanna stalk me...LOL

They are upside down but seems I might O early while on this Clomid :) lets hope so :)

I don't know whether this would be considered positive or not but gonna BD tonight just in case lol shhh! Don't tell mom n dad in the other room LMFAOOOO feels so weird but I wanna baby that bad :)

Looking good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->