Gallery O Tests

Thank you for keeping us updated Amanda! I couldn't imagine that, I'd crap my pants for sure. lol

Chika I would love to buy some of your diapers...are you set up to be selling and shipping yet?? I live in Mo.

Amber I got the box today.. haven't had time to go through it all yet but those diapers are adorable... I love them...

Reedsgirl, I do make them and put them up on e-bay. I was going to make a few more and throw them in a lot to put them on together. I only have 1 lot up right now and it's for little girls, but there should be some little boy diapers up soon.

Cami, I'm so glad you got the box, I was freaking out a bit when I lost the tracking number. Actually that same night I went into the kitchen and there was a small shread of the tracking slip...lol The baby must of gotten a hold of it somehow and tore it up. I got the box of supplies 10 sent me, so I will be making more diapers from the things she sent. If you want I can make some of the one size as well. Let me know. :thumbup:

9 I'm so sorry sweetie :( take care of yourself!
thanks! I am trying really hard to try to be nice to myself but i cant help feeling it is my fault.

9 I'm so sorry too :( Do they know why you've had so many? I've had 8 over the last 10 years and each one was hard. :hugs: Hang in there hope your able to TTc again soon.
NOpe most doctors have ignored and not tested me at all I am finally getting tested in march.

Im so sorry for your loss 9
thanks. I appreciate it.
I am so sorry 9 (((hugs))
Hugs & blessings

Oh gosh 9, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. When will the dr.s help you figure out why so you can have your baby? You've been through so much already. Please take care of yourself. I wish I could do something to help.

I am going to testing in march, i tis way overdue, and bc of insurance issues, and doctors dropping the ball it has taken me this long to get someone to see me for it.

got a update from mari, I guess the storms arnt gonna hit until tomorrow now :) so right now she is great! LOL I guess the prayers and good vibes helped LOL Keep them going though tomorrow :D

where is she from that is having such bad storms right now?? we are supposed to get some bad storms here in MO tomorrow

They are upside down but seems I might O early while on this Clomid :) lets hope so :)

I don't know whether this would be considered positive or not but gonna BD tonight just in case lol shhh! Don't tell mom n dad in the other room LMFAOOOO feels so weird but I wanna baby that bad :)

Hey Andrea clomid can give you false positives on opks if you test too soon while on it. They recommend you wait til at least 3to 5 days after your last pill to make sure it doesn't affect it. Also you should expect to O anywhere from 5 to 9 days after you last pill. Good luck!!

ok so I kinda overdid it today and am exhausted but still waiting on mom to get here to put up the crib.... I really hope it doesn't take long... right now the room is a mess..

Reedsgirl, I do make them and put them up on e-bay. I was going to make a few more and throw them in a lot to put them on together. I only have 1 lot up right now and it's for little girls, but there should be some little boy diapers up soon.

Cami, I'm so glad you got the box, I was freaking out a bit when I lost the tracking number. Actually that same night I went into the kitchen and there was a small shread of the tracking slip...lol The baby must of gotten a hold of it somehow and tore it up. I got the box of supplies 10 sent me, so I will be making more diapers from the things she sent. If you want I can make some of the one size as well. Let me know. :thumbup:

Thanks! What do I find you under on ebay or can I just PM you and place a order on here?? LOL

i just want to take a moment to vent. I sometimes feel that god is not listening to my prayer. my 18 old brother and his 22 yrs old gf told me a couple of weeks ago that she is pg again. WTF!!!! they cant even take care of the baby they have now. why do i feel so dam agry and so jelous. i just want it to happen to me I know i would 100% better at taking care of the baby. Im so angry ahhhh

Aww I know how Mari feels :( it was rough the other night but this time its supposed to be even worse :( I guess another night spent in a cold storm cellar :( lets pray tornadoes stay away in the mid-southern US on Sunday night to Monday early morning :(

My mom n law said earlier "Welcome to the mideast....we have TORNADOES" I was like Yes I know now and I just pray the sirens don't go off this time that was the scariest thing I've ever lived through for those of you who are used to tornadoes I duno how you manage it...I couldn't live up here if LIFE depended on it...no way!!! PRAYERS are definitely being sent to everyone!

As for me still not ovulated and last Clomid tonight.....I have a strange feeling this cycle as something "isn't quite right" like I duno its a bit embarrassing to explain but my cervix is NORMALLY open a few days before O but emmm yesterday she was open an today shes CLOSED now? I have no clue what she is doing? Oh well gonna DTD tonight n*e ways :) LOL

GUEY---I know that feeling all too well :( my 18 year old cousin who just dropped out of highschool goes Tuesday to find out how far along she is exactly after having a scare Christmas I gave her my last FRER an she wasn't pregnant then but NOW she is :( I feel cheated an when I explained I've been trying over a year for another baby she started to cry she felt bad because I was of course the first person she called to tell and she was soooo excited an I was soooo upset :( it was horrible :( I wish that on no one its an awful feeling and I'll be praying for you as I know exactly what you mean!

Andrea you won't O instantly after your last clomid pill hun. It takes anywhere from 5 to 9 days.

Aww I know how Mari feels :( it was rough the other night but this time its supposed to be even worse :( I guess another night spent in a cold storm cellar :( lets pray tornadoes stay away in the mid-southern US on Sunday night to Monday early morning :(

My mom n law said earlier "Welcome to the mideast....we have TORNADOES" I was like Yes I know now and I just pray the sirens don't go off this time that was the scariest thing I've ever lived through for those of you who are used to tornadoes I duno how you manage it...I couldn't live up here if LIFE depended on it...no way!!! PRAYERS are definitely being sent to everyone!

As for me still not ovulated and last Clomid tonight.....I have a strange feeling this cycle as something "isn't quite right" like I duno its a bit embarrassing to explain but my cervix is NORMALLY open a few days before O but emmm yesterday she was open an today shes CLOSED now? I have no clue what she is doing? Oh well gonna DTD tonight n*e ways :) LOL

GUEY---I know that feeling all too well :( my 18 year old cousin who just dropped out of highschool goes Tuesday to find out how far along she is exactly after having a scare Christmas I gave her my last FRER an she wasn't pregnant then but NOW she is :( I feel cheated an when I explained I've been trying over a year for another baby she started to cry she felt bad because I was of course the first person she called to tell and she was soooo excited an I was soooo upset :( it was horrible :( I wish that on no one its an awful feeling and I'll be praying for you as I know exactly what you mean!

i know and i just tired to talk to my hubby and he just made me feel worse. what and awful feeling i have now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->