Gallery O Tests

I don't go to a military doctor....I left that a long time ago...I go to a fertility doctor an hour and a half from home :( so its hard to go to the doctor a lot :( it sucks.....but I am getting help she did do the biopsy an everything was normal :) soooo we shall see I'm trying to be patient :) its just really hard nearing the year mark I'm sure you girls feel my pain of course your in the same shoes :( its hard :( an if your not in the shoes I'm in you've been there before LOL an your now growing a miracle baby :)

So you have tricare Andrea?? I am military as well...DH is just in the guard though now. He was in the Marines.

Hey girls!!!

Storms are coming tomorrow night..they are suppose to be really really bad and said we would more than likely see some tornado outbreaks in our area..We rented a hotel in the next county although they will get what we get..my house is old and prob would'nt stand up to to much wind..Just feel safer there since hubby will be working overnight hours and i will be alone with the children..I wouldn't be so paranoid if they were during the day but this is the middle of the night while we sleep and I don't like that well at all..I bought a weather radio tonight so that makes me happy!!
2 more hours till us..I so can't wait..I am going to that ultrasound if i have swim to get there lol..Ill be utterly upset if it gets canceled lol..
Hope you are all doing well..I don't have time to read back just now cause kids are up and hubby is asleep..but I will get back later...

2 days till scan! LOL although I wish it were 2 hours! I cant wait to see what you are having!!!

Hello ladies,
Cami you need to rest hun I dont like when you overdue it makes me worry :(
Andrea I have a feeling for you this cycle FX
carter glad your safe popped in earlier seen the post and prayed <3
OUCH on the burn hun,,Do u have any aloe??
I am 8dpo and was another bfn.....I feel af could come on @ anytime but I am ok.Going to go off maca tomarrow for a week and start back up and also going to try the cream as well as soy.
Hope all you lovely ladies are having a good night.I am kinda down but I cant show it to much because I can tell DH is too..I know it is early but my lutheal phase usually is short so if nothing in am tomarrow I will know I am out and I just re tested like 30 min ago so if it is neg tonight I highly doubt a line will just appear in am
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

my hubby rubbed burn gel on it. it feels much better now

:hugs::hugs: Good I am glad dear looks so painful ouch!! I am glad it is feeling better!! ((hugs)))
How are you feeling???
I am blahhh lol I guess i thought the maca was all I needed and would be 1st month BFP..I know I am not out until AF comes but with the temp drop again today and bfn on tests well not looking 2 promising.....:hugs::hugs::hugs: Maybe within a few months we will ALL be BFP :kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hugs::hugs: Good I am glad dear looks so painful ouch!! I am glad it is feeling better!! ((hugs)))
How are you feeling???
I am blahhh lol I guess i thought the maca was all I needed and would be 1st month BFP..I know I am not out until AF comes but with the temp drop again today and bfn on tests well not looking 2 promising.....:hugs::hugs::hugs: Maybe within a few months we will ALL be BFP :kiss::kiss::kiss:

i know how you feel. i really hope that all im doing helps me concieve. im gonna pray for you hun. :hugs::hugs: it will happen soon. my hubby said i really need to stop stressing and it will happen

How are you feeling???

i know how you feel. i really hope that all im doing helps me concieve. im gonna pray for you hun. :hugs::hugs: it will happen soon. my hubby said i really need to stop stressing and it will happen

Thanks and i will also pray for you may I have your 1st name please and also he is right maybe if we just chill out we will get a bfp soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That burn does look pretty painful......goodnight girls I gotta get some sleep as I was up all last night with LO :( he's not sleeping good since we came up but he fell asleep at 6:30 tonight so I'm sure its gonna be an early early morning tomorrow....XOXOXOXOX I sure miss you girls an I'll be on soon :) we are leaving Monday :( to go home I'm sure gonna miss it up here with the in laws but I'll leave them with the bad weather an go home to the Florida sunshine weather its 80 degrees down right now and I'm so JEALOUS of my mom an oldest son they are soaking up the rays :( no fair an I'm up here dodging storms an tornadoes :( boo for that....can't wait to be home though in my own bed in a way though :) its gonna be nice talk to you all later love each an every single one of you an wishing you the best this cycle and all the ones with the babies an us TTC I say prayers for all of US :) every single night :) Thank God for each an every one of you!!! See you tomorrow an have a great night an sweet dreams :)

Sweet dreams Andrea CATCH tht egg girl FX
Ok Rosa ty and I will pray for you along with all the other ladies.I feel like a failure month after month but this month I know I did ALL I could.I am going to increase my water I have been slacking in that area and also I am going to excersise more.I have a few lbs would like to shed....I will be SOOOOO glad when spring is here!!! I can find so much more to do so i am NOT obsessing about TTC every minute lol

i went back and adjusted my temp because for some reason they were messed up i guess it was a user error :rofl: good thing i have a thermometer that saves my temps hehehe i went back and rechecked them. now take a look please!!!

9, I'm so glad that they are finally going to do some testing for you. You've endured so much and this just shouldn't happen. Please keep us updated. I hope that you recover from this soon.

Rosa, owie!!!!! Does your burn cream/gel have lidocaine or benzocaine? Thst relieves a lot of the pain? Is it looking any better yet? Sometimes they look better quickly, sometimes not. Water is much better than oily stuff. I hope it heals fast.

As far as your chart goes, I'm pretty stumped. Those last two weeks of temps we have to consider as your post o temps, even though they may not be. When you started temping last cycle, did you feel like maybe you had just o'd? If you had, that would have made 13 days of higher temps, 3 lower ones and then af. If we counted those lower temps into your current cycle, that would make you oing on cd11-12 if you already o'd. Sometimes it can take a little bit for af to actually come out. It could be that af wasn't really af and was just breakthrough bleeding, leaving you a little more ready to o than at the start of a new cycle. You're right, looking at your last cycle, it doesn't look like you are pg, the temps would show a continuous rise or stayed up from your lp last cycle, through af, up until now. You had a week(or so) of lower temps. Honestly, I'm stumped, your temp could just go right back down to gear up for o. Was today the first day you did an opk? If you put in another temp about the same why does ff say? I'm going to be anxiously watching your chart.

Daisy, looking at your chart I have two thoughts. Af may be coming soon comparing to your other charts. Sometimes it hurts to be honest, I'm really sorry. My other thought is that looking at your chart there are hills butthey are all about the same height, your other charts show a higher range after o. It may be that you haven't o'd yet. Either way you will know very soon. You have a great plan for next cycle and I hope that you don't need it at all. Hugs. Please know I didn't say this to discourage you, only to give you more control with what your chart says. I may be completely wrong.

Andrea, I questioned your clomid days too. Your dr should have explained better. I thought tht your dr may have done it on purpose. Maybe you are oing too early and she wanted to slow you down. Go look at my charts. I of on cd12 this cycle and it's clear that it wasn't as strong as the previous month on cd14. My temps weren't as steadily high in the lp. I will ask my dr on Monday if I should adjust my dosage. Don't give up, this cycle has only begun for you. Also keep in mind tht it may feel like o will hit out of the blue. You may go from no fertile sxs to everything really quickly. Keep a watchful eye.

Mari, I'm so glad to know that you are safe. Please keep us updated. I'm in tornado alley Kansas, I'm going to go check my weather. Once I drove during the sirens to pick up my child across town, I was freaked out and I could see nothing it was raining so hard. You do get used to what you live in to a point. When I was a kid living in Louisiana I remember very well hurricane parties. They serioslyparty through the hurricanes in New Orleans.

Cami, you are so busted. I said thst with my Cajun accent so you're in big trouble now. No climbing Missy!!! Is it all put together now? Please don't even tell me you helped put that crib together.

Amanda, thanks for keeping us updated on Mari. Are you sewing this weekend?

Amber, I'm glad that you got the box, I was working on another before I got sick. I'm going to see my oldest dd tomorrow so I'll get back on it on Monday. Thanks so much for the video. I couldn't watch it yet though because the kids are slowing the Internet too much. I will go back to it, promise. I love your videos.

How was your day Stacey?

Katie, you're playing with fire with those tests. When you add your pee please keep your face and hands out of the way. I see smoke coming out of the side as it is. I swear it's going to explode. How are your shots going? Does it get harder or easier?

I'm forgetting someone. Well, I'm feeling better but still not eating much, I str kettle corn for dinner. I gotta go. I told my dh it was time for the 'last chance' bding... before af. My dh always say I only want him for one thing so I try to prove him wring and act like I want hiim at other times too.

Mummylove, where's your chart. Please know I didn't forget anyone intentionally. I seriously read every word.

9, I'm so glad that they are finally going to do some testing for you. You've endured so much and this just shouldn't happen. Please keep us updated. I hope that you recover from this soon.

Rosa, owie!!!!! Does your burn cream/gel have lidocaine or benzocaine? Thst relieves a lot of the pain? Is it looking any better yet? Sometimes they look better quickly, sometimes not. Water is much better than oily stuff. I hope it heals fast.

As far as your chart goes, I'm pretty stumped. Those last two weeks of temps we have to consider as your post o temps, even though they may not be. When you started temping last cycle, did you feel like maybe you had just o'd? If you had, that would have made 13 days of higher temps, 3 lower ones and then af. If we counted those lower temps into your current cycle, that would make you oing on cd11-12 if you already o'd. Sometimes it can take a little bit for af to actually come out. It could be that af wasn't really af and was just breakthrough bleeding, leaving you a little more ready to o than at the start of a new cycle. You're right, looking at your last cycle, it doesn't look like you are pg, the temps would show a continuous rise or stayed up from your lp last cycle, through af, up until now. You had a week(or so) of lower temps. Honestly, I'm stumped, your temp could just go right back down to gear up for o. Was today the first day you did an opk? If you put in another temp about the same why does ff say? I'm going to be anxiously watching your chart.

Daisy, looking at your chart I have two thoughts. Af may be coming soon comparing to your other charts. Sometimes it hurts to be honest, I'm really sorry. My other thought is that looking at your chart there are hills butthey are all about the same height, your other charts show a higher range after o. It may be that you haven't o'd yet. Either way you will know very soon. You have a great plan for next cycle and I hope that you don't need it at all. Hugs. Please know I didn't say this to discourage you, only to give you more control with what your chart says. I may be completely wrong.

Andrea, I questioned your clomid days too. Your dr should have explained better. I thought tht your dr may have done it on purpose. Maybe you are oing too early and she wanted to slow you down. Go look at my charts. I of on cd12 this cycle and it's clear that it wasn't as strong as the previous month on cd14. My temps weren't as steadily high in the lp. I will ask my dr on Monday if I should adjust my dosage. Don't give up, this cycle has only begun for you. Also keep in mind tht it may feel like o will hit out of the blue. You may go from no fertile sxs to everything really quickly. Keep a watchful eye.

Mari, I'm so glad to know that you are safe. Please keep us updated. I'm in tornado alley Kansas, I'm going to go check my weather. Once I drove during the sirens to pick up my child across town, I was freaked out and I could see nothing it was raining so hard. You do get used to what you live in to a point. When I was a kid living in Louisiana I remember very well hurricane parties. They serioslyparty through the hurricanes in New Orleans.

Cami, you are so busted. I said thst with my Cajun accent so you're in big trouble now. No climbing Missy!!! Is it all put together now? Please don't even tell me you helped put that crib together.

Amanda, thanks for keeping us updated on Mari. Are you sewing this weekend?

Amber, I'm glad that you got the box, I was working on another before I got sick. I'm going to see my oldest dd tomorrow so I'll get back on it on Monday. Thanks so much for the video. I couldn't watch it yet though because the kids are slowing the Internet too much. I will go back to it, promise. I love your videos.

How was your day Stacey?

Katie, you're playing with fire with those tests. When you add your pee please keep your face and hands out of the way. I see smoke coming out of the side as it is. I swear it's going to explode. How are your shots going? Does it get harder or easier?

I'm forgetting someone. Well, I'm feeling better but still not eating much, I str kettle corn for dinner. I gotta go. I told my dh it was time for the 'last chance' bding... before af. My dh always say I only want him for one thing so I try to prove him wring and act like I want hiim at other times too.

Mummylove, where's your chart. Please know I didn't forget anyone intentionally. I seriously read every word.

i went back and rechecked but i made some mistakes but now im even more clueless of what is going on

no it's not... they are here putting the crib together now but my moms BF is doing it and he is pissing me off... I am so holding my tongue... but he is cursing and throwing stuff.. he seriously has no patience and honestly I think he is just not reading the directions right... ugh ...

i understand why on cd4 my temp was high it is because i wwent out and drank alcohol and when i took my temp i had only slept for like 4 hour. but todays and yesterday temp is a total loss for me. maybe its the maca, and epo?

10, I need to do some sewing LOL need to make a headband and shoes to go with the dress. Also I got William (my 2 and a half year old) some training pants...but he has buff little legs and they dont quite fit him. So Im going to cut the side and put in a bit of elastic so they fit him better. No need to waste money :) but it's been snowing all day so went to costco (wearhouse shopping) and filled the fridge. Then sat in front of a fire all day lol
Tomorrow is 24 weeks So Ive reached Vday without any bleeding!! yay! lets hope I keep it that way. I dont think Ive grown much in the past couple weeks. First pic is 23 weeks and second 24 weeks..(well tomorrow is 24 lol) and the third is 14 weeks...I really dont see a whole lot of difference other then filling out a bit

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 14+1weeks.jpg
    14+1weeks.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online