Gallery O Tests

I can tell your bump is growing, definitely rounder. What does v day mean?

Cami, can you read the directions and orchestrate or would he be hostile to you too? Tell him you'll get it later and ask a neighbor or something. You don't need this stress. I wish I could come do it for you. I seriously would and I'd even do it gladly. It sounds like he doesn't want to do it and that would make me feel bad anyway. I'm so sorry you are going through more drama, especially now with your blood pressure and being so close. Don't they realize that stress really does affect things? I wish I could help, you don't need this. Grrr. Let's breathe together Cami, slow relaxing breath.

Rosa, you changed it again? I'll go look. Alcohol will raise your temp, I don't think the maca or the epo would. What schedule are you supposed to take the epo? Before and during o? I'm guessing.

My lo woke up and ruined the fun, I'll be back in a bit, maybe.

Amanda, did you but the training pants too big or are you adding fabric? I bout an awesome training pants pattern I've never got around to trying.

Rosa, either you already o'd or your temp is goin to drop again. Hurry up and go to sleepso we can see what tomorrows temp is. :)

nite, not going to bed just yet, I'll try to check back when my dh is snoring.

9, I'm so glad that they are finally going to do some testing for you. You've endured so much and this just shouldn't happen. Please keep us updated. I hope that you recover from this soon.

Rosa, owie!!!!! Does your burn cream/gel have lidocaine or benzocaine? Thst relieves a lot of the pain? Is it looking any better yet? Sometimes they look better quickly, sometimes not. Water is much better than oily stuff. I hope it heals fast.

As far as your chart goes, I'm pretty stumped. Those last two weeks of temps we have to consider as your post o temps, even though they may not be. When you started temping last cycle, did you feel like maybe you had just o'd? If you had, that would have made 13 days of higher temps, 3 lower ones and then af. If we counted those lower temps into your current cycle, that would make you oing on cd11-12 if you already o'd. Sometimes it can take a little bit for af to actually come out. It could be that af wasn't really af and was just breakthrough bleeding, leaving you a little more ready to o than at the start of a new cycle. You're right, looking at your last cycle, it doesn't look like you are pg, the temps would show a continuous rise or stayed up from your lp last cycle, through af, up until now. You had a week(or so) of lower temps. Honestly, I'm stumped, your temp could just go right back down to gear up for o. Was today the first day you did an opk? If you put in another temp about the same why does ff say? I'm going to be anxiously watching your chart.

Daisy, looking at your chart I have two thoughts. Af may be coming soon comparing to your other charts. Sometimes it hurts to be honest, I'm really sorry. My other thought is that looking at your chart there are hills butthey are all about the same height, your other charts show a higher range after o. It may be that you haven't o'd yet. Either way you will know very soon. You have a great plan for next cycle and I hope that you don't need it at all. Hugs. Please know I didn't say this to discourage you, only to give you more control with what your chart says. I may be completely wrong.

Andrea, I questioned your clomid days too. Your dr should have explained better. I thought tht your dr may have done it on purpose. Maybe you are oing too early and she wanted to slow you down. Go look at my charts. I of on cd12 this cycle and it's clear that it wasn't as strong as the previous month on cd14. My temps weren't as steadily high in the lp. I will ask my dr on Monday if I should adjust my dosage. Don't give up, this cycle has only begun for you. Also keep in mind tht it may feel like o will hit out of the blue. You may go from no fertile sxs to everything really quickly. Keep a watchful eye.

Mari, I'm so glad to know that you are safe. Please keep us updated. I'm in tornado alley Kansas, I'm going to go check my weather. Once I drove during the sirens to pick up my child across town, I was freaked out and I could see nothing it was raining so hard. You do get used to what you live in to a point. When I was a kid living in Louisiana I remember very well hurricane parties. They serioslyparty through the hurricanes in New Orleans.

Cami, you are so busted. I said thst with my Cajun accent so you're in big trouble now. No climbing Missy!!! Is it all put together now? Please don't even tell me you helped put that crib together.

Amanda, thanks for keeping us updated on Mari. Are you sewing this weekend?

Amber, I'm glad that you got the box, I was working on another before I got sick. I'm going to see my oldest dd tomorrow so I'll get back on it on Monday. Thanks so much for the video. I couldn't watch it yet though because the kids are slowing the Internet too much. I will go back to it, promise. I love your videos.

How was your day Stacey?

Katie, you're playing with fire with those tests. When you add your pee please keep your face and hands out of the way. I see smoke coming out of the side as it is. I swear it's going to explode. How are your shots going? Does it get harder or easier?

I'm forgetting someone. Well, I'm feeling better but still not eating much, I str kettle corn for dinner. I gotta go. I told my dh it was time for the 'last chance' bding... before af. My dh always say I only want him for one thing so I try to prove him wring and act like I want hiim at other times too.

Mummylove, where's your chart. Please know I didn't forget anyone intentionally. I seriously read every word.

Look this is the test 5 hours later lol!

Attachments

• 2011-02-26 23.29.15.jpg
    2011-02-26 23.29.15.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 16
I would have assumed anything before and during o would be good. I don't think you need to too far before o though. It has natural prostaglandins, and would mildly cause cramping and the cervix to open. It's a common one with the midwives.

yeah i read that it helps the cervix dialated and prepare for labor that is why you dont take it after you ov

10 Vday means Viable day..basically If something goes wrong at 24 weeks the doctors will fight for you baby, because it has a chance at surviving :)
I got training underwear. Its size 2t-3t but seems to be a bit small in the legs. So my plan is to cut a small V in the legs then add a small piece of elastic so that it stays snug BUT will fit him

I dont know if its my phone or bnb but bnb keeps crashing......

I am so tired and do not have a finished crib... we are 3 screw bolt things short.. I honestly think he put some small ones where the long ones went... uh but it is almost up and finished... maybe tomorrow

my hubby rubbed burn gel on it. it feels much better now

:hugs::hugs: Good I am glad dear looks so painful ouch!! I am glad it is feeling better!! ((hugs)))
How are you feeling???
I am blahhh lol I guess i thought the maca was all I needed and would be 1st month BFP..I know I am not out until AF comes but with the temp drop again today and bfn on tests well not looking 2 promising.....:hugs::hugs::hugs: Maybe within a few months we will ALL be BFP :kiss::kiss::kiss:

i know how you feel. i really hope that all im doing helps me concieve. im gonna pray for you hun. :hugs::hugs: it will happen soon. my hubby said i really need to stop stressing and it will happen

10, I need to do some sewing LOL need to make a headband and shoes to go with the dress. Also I got William (my 2 and a half year old) some training pants...but he has buff little legs and they dont quite fit him. So Im going to cut the side and put in a bit of elastic so they fit him better. No need to waste money :) but it's been snowing all day so went to costco (wearhouse shopping) and filled the fridge. Then sat in front of a fire all day lol
Tomorrow is 24 weeks So Ive reached Vday without any bleeding!! yay! lets hope I keep it that way. I dont think Ive grown much in the past couple weeks. First pic is 23 weeks and second 24 weeks..(well tomorrow is 24 lol) and the third is 14 weeks...I really dont see a whole lot of difference other then filling out a bit

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: What a cute bump!! Congrats!!
10 Yes i think AF is on her way and I am ok with it,Kinda used to it lol....
Hope you all sleep well I am off to bed sweet dreams ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

9, I'm so glad that they are finally going to do some testing for you. You've endured so much and this just shouldn't happen. Please keep us updated. I hope that you recover from this soon.

Rosa, owie!!!!! Does your burn cream/gel have lidocaine or benzocaine? Thst relieves a lot of the pain? Is it looking any better yet? Sometimes they look better quickly, sometimes not. Water is much better than oily stuff. I hope it heals fast.

As far as your chart goes, I'm pretty stumped. Those last two weeks of temps we have to consider as your post o temps, even though they may not be. When you started temping last cycle, did you feel like maybe you had just o'd? If you had, that would have made 13 days of higher temps, 3 lower ones and then af. If we counted those lower temps into your current cycle, that would make you oing on cd11-12 if you already o'd. Sometimes it can take a little bit for af to actually come out. It could be that af wasn't really af and was just breakthrough bleeding, leaving you a little more ready to o than at the start of a new cycle. You're right, looking at your last cycle, it doesn't look like you are pg, the temps would show a continuous rise or stayed up from your lp last cycle, through af, up until now. You had a week(or so) of lower temps. Honestly, I'm stumped, your temp could just go right back down to gear up for o. Was today the first day you did an opk? If you put in another temp about the same why does ff say? I'm going to be anxiously watching your chart.

Daisy, looking at your chart I have two thoughts. Af may be coming soon comparing to your other charts. Sometimes it hurts to be honest, I'm really sorry. My other thought is that looking at your chart there are hills butthey are all about the same height, your other charts show a higher range after o. It may be that you haven't o'd yet. Either way you will know very soon. You have a great plan for next cycle and I hope that you don't need it at all. Hugs. Please know I didn't say this to discourage you, only to give you more control with what your chart says. I may be completely wrong.

Andrea, I questioned your clomid days too. Your dr should have explained better. I thought tht your dr may have done it on purpose. Maybe you are oing too early and she wanted to slow you down. Go look at my charts. I of on cd12 this cycle and it's clear that it wasn't as strong as the previous month on cd14. My temps weren't as steadily high in the lp. I will ask my dr on Monday if I should adjust my dosage. Don't give up, this cycle has only begun for you. Also keep in mind tht it may feel like o will hit out of the blue. You may go from no fertile sxs to everything really quickly. Keep a watchful eye.

Mari, I'm so glad to know that you are safe. Please keep us updated. I'm in tornado alley Kansas, I'm going to go check my weather. Once I drove during the sirens to pick up my child across town, I was freaked out and I could see nothing it was raining so hard. You do get used to what you live in to a point. When I was a kid living in Louisiana I remember very well hurricane parties. They serioslyparty through the hurricanes in New Orleans.

Cami, you are so busted. I said thst with my Cajun accent so you're in big trouble now. No climbing Missy!!! Is it all put together now? Please don't even tell me you helped put that crib together.

Amanda, thanks for keeping us updated on Mari. Are you sewing this weekend?

Amber, I'm glad that you got the box, I was working on another before I got sick. I'm going to see my oldest dd tomorrow so I'll get back on it on Monday. Thanks so much for the video. I couldn't watch it yet though because the kids are slowing the Internet too much. I will go back to it, promise. I love your videos.

How was your day Stacey?

Katie, you're playing with fire with those tests. When you add your pee please keep your face and hands out of the way. I see smoke coming out of the side as it is. I swear it's going to explode. How are your shots going? Does it get harder or easier?

I'm forgetting someone. Well, I'm feeling better but still not eating much, I str kettle corn for dinner. I gotta go. I told my dh it was time for the 'last chance' bding... before af. My dh always say I only want him for one thing so I try to prove him wring and act like I want hiim at other times too.

Mummylove, where's your chart. Please know I didn't forget anyone intentionally. I seriously read every word.

Look this is the test 5 hours later lol!

:thumbup::thumbup: WOW I dont think it can possibly get any darker!! I still say TWINS!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: How are you feeling today dear??

Ummmm I'm feeling tired.......but counting down to ultrasound....12 days left! 5 till blood draw!

Yep lol Amanda i messed up..but now its passed midnight here and offically one day till i find out baby's gender yay getting so excited..
Wow at the test Katie!!! It looks great girlie!!!
Amanda your 2 cute love the baby bump and the shirt you were wearing today!! :) btw sorry i missed you on fb..
Want to say hey to all the girls..
Daisy 8dpo is still early hun hang in there sweetie!!!
10 Thanks!!! :)

Well after checking my mail this evening I recieved a letter from my daughters school telling me she has missed to much school..actually they were all doc excused for orthadontist and such but the little chick hasn't turned in any of her excuses..:( so because of this I am staying home tomorrow for the storm..As sucky as it is unless something crazy happens she has to be at school or ill end up in jail or at least that is the treat anyway that or at the very least a 500 dollar fine..Neither which pleases me..I have a plan and a weather radio..my best friend is leaving her door unlocked so I will get there is when i need to do..
Its been such a crazy horriable day for me with not only worrying about the weather but my oldest threw a piece of cardboard and it cut my 7 years olds eyeball..the literal eyeball right where the color is..I don't think I could have been more livid..i know it was an accident but a senseless one..It never did bleed or anything like that but you could see the lens cut..He cried and cried..I got ready to head to er but hubby said it would heal super fast I agreed to wait 2 hours as long as he wasn't in pain and was calm sure enough a few minutes later he was able to open his eye and he stop crying and was back to playing again as if nothing ever happened..I can still see the cut in it although not nearly as i could..So I think i will wait to see how he feels tomorrow but i think we are A ok..My 16 year old cried he felt horriable..he cried way longer than my 7 year old did..I felt horriable for the both of them..My 7 year old tried to comfort him through his own pain..But let me just say I LOVE MY babies!!! ALL of them...Even the one i didnt give birth too.. :)

Stacy how ya doing
Andrea you stay safe tomorrow sweetie..The storms are gonna hit you before they do us!! It looks like your in the unsafe zone with me!! Ill be thinking about you and saying a prayer for you and your family!!
10 I didn't do a great job at reading back as there is just so much..but did you ever retest or did af get you?I didn't see another posted test from you.. Just know I am thinking about you!!
Wasn't sure which one of you girls got burned but OUCH!!! I hope you get well soon Burns are just the most pain i think one can feel...This is why I do not cook bacon lmbo!!

Finished these...

Attachments

• P2270005.jpg
    P2270005.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
  • P2270004.jpg
    P2270004.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
OK really feeling pregnant :shock: i NEVER say that :shock:
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9253/marchchart.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Again I post pics and run. I just finished those. They've been sitting here almost done for too long. I don't like these boots. The flames were handstitched.

Mari, you had quite a day. Your kids sound so compassionate, you're a great momma. The thing about the school, I'd have had a fit. Last anyone checked your kids are yours and you can choose weather or not they go to school and what is excused or not, you don't owe them an explanation anyway. Rules, yeah, whatever. It's none of their business if you want to keep them home to watch a movie. It burns me up. We homeschool, I have some strong beliefs about parental rights, sorry. When my kids were in the public school I'd take them out in the middle of the day to go th Chuck E Cheese or whatever I wanted. It makes me so mad that they get away with stuff like that. I understand why they have truancy laws but geez, I think they take it a bit too far.

I didn't test past 12dpo, since it's almost 3am now I'm 14dpo. I had a bit of a temp drop yesterday. No af yet but I expect her tomorrow.

Katie, I don't think it can get any darker. That's truly extraordinary for it to be so dark. I'm so excited for you.

Did y'all see Amber's video? It says right on it she did it just for me. :). Amber you are so talented, in so many ways. Your diapers are awesome, you even make awesome videos. That is another skill in itself. I watched some of your other videos too. Thank you so much.

Daisy, maybe we'll be close in our cycle next time around.

Katie, I've been having trouble with bnb crashing too.

Nite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->