Gallery O Tests

IMG_1124.jpg

I am in SHOCK!!! I have some FRER's and $Tree I will post later and another Digi! :rofl: I am still Shacking!!! :shock:

Clare!i just saw your chart and I think your right! Wow.... I'm so excited. Me then sweetalida and I really think you and the other girls are next! Your chart is awesome!

Could we all get a :bfp: this month lol.

bfn for me today tho :(
Girl its happening! You will get yours it seems like all my gallery girls are getting positive news and I truly feel we will continue to see blessed results!
Praise God seriously I praise your name father! Please continue showering the woman here with your blessing allow medications to be successful and feelings of intuition to be accurate and as always to you be the glory! Thank you father it's in jesus name... Amen!

Ummmm I'm feeling tired.......but counting down to ultrasound....12 days left! 5 till blood draw!

Bet u cant wait

I can't! Seriously I can't stand this wait lol...

When i was pregnant with my daughter i hated th ewaiting game and was worried everyday. For the first 12 weeks everytime I went loo i checked to see if there was blood. I had abit of a scare tho when i was getting cramps the week my scan was due, i was so scared cus my 1st pregnancy was a mmc I got in for a early scan on the Monday and my heart was beating so fast. Then I saw my baby and i started crying. The best thing was i got to see my baby again on the friday then had to wait till 20 week scan lol but i tried not to think about it. Once u see ur baby u wont think of it so much but i think any woman doesnt stop worring while they are pregnant no matter what anyone says. Blackpool hospital got used to me lol i would go over the slightest thing. If i didnt feel her move for 12 hours i would go. But like they said its better to be safe than sorry

I think Clomid makes me O early I had pains all night an hot flashes an well my temp says it all so far....hmmm really though? I'll do an OPK later an let you girls know :) WOOOOHOOOO Hubby just saw my temps an was like OMG we shoulda done it last night I was like you better do me today or we might not get pregnant LOL...its hard of course when your away from home like this but oh wellllll I gotta make a baby LOL

Congrats :) ALIDA :)

well about time we had some good news after me,megg and mummy07 and hayleys awful time lately :( x

Yup u did the right thing! Thats how I was too lol!

At one time they was checking summers heartbeat it had gone to 200 so they kept me in the monitor it for 45 mins but like they said she started keep rolling over in my my beely looked like a jelly machine lol

Well I got the picture for you girls is not quite positive but its very very close and I ONLY HAVE ONE LEFT WHAT DO I DO NOW???? LOL.....ehhhh this totally sucks an I have two unopened ones in Florida so i don't wanna buy anymore I guess I could go to the dollar tree an pick up the $1 ones I suppose thats an option! I can't miss a day of peeing on them LOL.....here it is I'll bbl we are all going to church...

I really think I'm going to O soon with the right side pain this time....it HURTS LIKE bad enough to wake me up from sleeping...so I think I've got only one egg...unless two fell down out of one tube? LMAO

I'll pee on my last one later tonight when we are dodging storms to take my mind off things :)

Attachments

• OPKOPK.jpg
    OPKOPK.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 21
hi girls
katie wow fantastic lines whoop whoop xx :happydance::happydance:
sweet alida congratulations xx :happydance::happydance::happydance:
10 how ya doing hunni xx
clare how r u babe xx
mari hope storm passes real soon and ur safe xx
andrea how are you xx
stacy how u doing xx
daisy hope ur ok xx
hayley how r u feeling xx

AFM i have a cold so im wondering if thats y ive been so poorly well im currently cd26 opk not getting darker so im confused would a cold mess my temps up xx i know im forgetting some people if i have im soooo sorry xxxx

I'm good just waiting on the "storms to come" :( ehh this is gonna suck :( tornadoes everywhere for us later on today :( boooooo :(

congrats alida.

and thanks 10nottoomany
I am so tired this morning. I was up late last night babysitting my friends baby, it really hurt, but I did it anyways bc she needed an night out.
and that baby was super colicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->