Gallery O Tests

Oh gosh 9, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. When will the dr.s help you figure out why so you can have your baby? You've been through so much already. Please take care of yourself. I wish I could do something to help.

Stacey, you do sound busy. I'm sure you're used to it though, huh? I love having kids underfoot, most of the time. I also am enjoying this moment, my dh took them all to town and I can catch up on here in peace. I should be working on the kids' taxes. I have to do 3 returns for my working kids. (22, 19, 17yo)

Amber, can't wait to see your work.

Babyhopes, you are much braver than I. I deny, deny, deny those sxs. I don't really in my heart, but I do in my head. Praying for you and your sticky bean.

Patty, I'm so sorry about all of those evaps. I know it's hard, gosh is hurts. :( If it helps at all, I know how it feels.

What is up with all of you ladies taking your charts away from me???? I want to see charts, pretty please.

Andrea, I think you have a little bit still, I really think you'll see a bit more of a temp drop first. But this is your first clomid cycle so it could be different.

Rosa dearest, we have a bit of an issue. Your temps should be going down getting ready to O. I know they can go up a little those few days before O, the follicles make a little progesterone too. You could have O'd on CD9 (by temps). There is no denying that opk, it's pretty dark. If it were mine I'd get a + in the moring and that's it. If it were mine, I'd have to bd now or later tonight. I don't get really dark opks though. I know it's a long shot, and you don't have another chart to compare to. I can't tell at what point your temps started rising. It looks like from af, but it may have been even before then. Please take an hpt just to rule that out, I know it's probably nothing, but your temps aren't following a typical pattern. If you're going to O soon, I almost can't even imagine what it's going to look like. Nothing is throwing your temps higher these last couple of days???? You've already had a significant rise. I'm confused, I'm sorry. Please try an hpt and keep an eye on your fertility signs, ewcm is the best sign.

Katie, you're welcome. I'll be surprised if you've only got one baby in there too. It just seems like your numbers are going up so super fast. I would definitely bring up your thirst to your dr. He's going to check your blood to make sure the heparin is doing what it's supposed to, right? They can check your potassium levels and clotting time to be sure it's where it should be.

babyhopes, cute spoiler dear.

Anymore snow Amanda?

Hope you got what you wanted to done Cami but I'm betting that your mom would understand if things aren't perfect. All you need to be doing is incubating baby Caleb.

Hi Mari!

Where's Megg?

My dh wants me to take my meds again, he knows about them now, he didn't at first. :) It's the timing thing, he said he would rather O be while we're on our road trip than when he gets back because he'll be super busy right when we get back. Also, if I stary on this schedule I will O in April right in between two of his big out of state strips, and I have a very short window then.

I plan on calling my dr. on Monday though. I've done Femara for 3 cycles now, and my usual O is on cd17-18 but on Femara I O'd on CD15, CD14, then CD12. I think I should do something a little different. I think CD12 is too early. I hope af hurries in a way, but I don't suppose it matters. I had a bit of a temp drop this morning, I'm not sure it was really a temp drop considering I had felt so terrible those few days before.

I keep pics of all of my ferning each day, and I just took pics of 10dpo-13dpo, I transferred from my camera to my computer and deleted from my camera. I went to upload them, and they're gone. GRRRR. I messed up my records. I've had lots of ferning during this tww. I tell the kids they're pics of the moon. :)

Okie dokie, that's all the excitement around here. I better get to work.

yep those evaps they do kill you inside...it does really hurt...but trying to be positive about this new cycle I started yesterday so I'm on cycle day 2 now...wishing you the best also hope you get your BFP soon hun...:hugs::hugs:

Could we all get a :bfp: this month lol.

bfn for me today tho :(

What dpo are you? I got a big fat BFN on 12dpo! not even a shadow or evap. Then 13 dpo "pregnant" on digi! However I did take my 11 and 12dpo digi's apart and there were light lines so I was hopeful and they were getting darker. So There is still plenty of time!!!

EEEEEEEEEEK! SweetAlida!!!! :wohoo: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!! :wohoo:

congrats alida.

and thanks 10nottoomany
I am so tired this morning. I was up late last night babysitting my friends baby, it really hurt, but I did it anyways bc she needed an night out.
and that baby was super colicky.
I'm so sorry :( Your a good friend to do that. Did your friend know you just went thru a loss? I think I would have a hard time asking for that if I was her. Your much braver and tougher than me. I had a loss last Feb. I'm scared for what is to come, but time will tell and it's in God's hands.
:hugs: I hope you get your sticky bean soon hun. :hugs2:

Thanks Everyone! I have more pic's of Tests but I don't want to feel like I'm bragging. Let's face it....I'm 38 years old with Stage III Endometriosis! If I can do it ANYONE can do it! :D

Thank you so much for all the CONGRATS! I really never dreamed I'd see another positive preg test that belonged to me! :haha: I figured God had given me one DD and that was it, but this just goes to show you, don't give up hope! Thank you so much it really does mean a lot to me! :hug: I love you girls!

Thanks Everyone! I have more pic's of Tests but I don't want to feel like I'm bragging. Let's face it....I'm 38 years old with Stage III Endometriosis! If I can do it ANYONE can do it! :D

Its nice to see other peoples positives when we get ours we would do the same.

It will! I have Faith that it will!

I hope I don't jinx anything by putting up a ticker, but I've always wanted one! If something does goes wrong at least I got to have it for a little while! :D I think this beanie is here to stay! I have SYMPTOMS! :yipee: for that!

So happy for you sweet alida,....keep d faith that this one has come to stay...hipppeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->