Gallery O Tests

sorry :af: got you :hugs:
Af for me could be lurking even now cos havent had af since dec 2010 with MC bleeding 26/1 for 5 days x

I am onto cycle #2 of the maca.....DH took last week off and went back on today and i am taking this week off as AF is here....I hate her lol she is my least favorite Aunt she gets NO gifts from me for any holiday hahahahahah sorry I have to keep my humor sometimes it is all I feel I have left.GOD will see us ll through and I am so super excited abouttaking the clomid challenge next month..I go to the doctor the 11th I know it wont help for this cycle and maybe I wont need it but in case AF gets me again next time around I am hoping and praying his new doctor hears me.I have ALL my charts to bring in along with a TTC diary I write in daily.If that alone dont show thm I am serious NOTHING will.....DH is excited to he plans on staying on the maca if I am on clomid to give his swimmers a boost unless the doctor says maybe something else would be better.....Soooo thats my news.I hated seeing AF and her uglyness today but @ the same time I am veryyy excited to meet my new doctor and he gave my friend Clomid about 4 months ago she didnt get BFP the 1st round but DID the 2nd time
So FX for us all!!!!

daisy ss af got u hun i dont know much bout maca katie and 10 are prob best ppl 2 ask i have only been temping a little while and i dont understand it sorry to ask i hope u dont think im pervy how do u check ur cervix what do u look for sorry for asking just intrigued

:blush:
I dont think your pervy @ all hun for me I do it while squatting.I wash my hands and insert my finger be sure you dont have any long nails to not scratch your cervix...It took me a few months to actuallt "know" what I was doing,So I feel to see if it feels soft like my lips or hard like the tip of my nose of in between which is considered medium
If your finger comes back with creamy cm :haha: lol I am feeling pervy now :coffee: lol of like lotion it is creamy
as far as where your cervix is well it is different for everyone @ different times of the day so it is "BEST" to check it the same time everyday so they say and thats what I also do.
Mine really tricked me this month was VERY high and semi soft last night
usually drops LOW and is firm right before AF hits me
I hope I made some sense and have helped u some :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank u hun and yes u have answered my question i have never checked my cervix so i didnt know what i was looking for thought maybe i would try i understand what to do i think but im maybe too scared to try it lol how far and where abouts do i aim :haha:

'If' i had bfp hypotheticaly speakingis this possible? x

My cervix was SUPER high last night hun and AF hit me like a ton of bricks this morning so I will never go by my cervix again
FX for you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My cervix is slightly high and creamy CM

Mummy babes are you testing 2day??? Or did I miss that??? Sorry I am trying to re read seems I may of missed it :hugs::hugs::hugs: FX for you and just because my cervix was wacko :wacko: this month dont mean everyones is as I said RIGHT before AF usally the day b4 it drops and is hard so FX :happydance:

daisy ss af got u hun i dont know much bout maca katie and 10 are prob best ppl 2 ask i have only been temping a little while and i dont understand it sorry to ask i hope u dont think im pervy how do u check ur cervix what do u look for sorry for asking just intrigued

:blush:
I dont think your pervy @ all hun for me I do it while squatting.I wash my hands and insert my finger be sure you dont have any long nails to not scratch your cervix...It took me a few months to actuallt "know" what I was doing,So I feel to see if it feels soft like my lips or hard like the tip of my nose of in between which is considered medium
If your finger comes back with creamy cm :haha: lol I am feeling pervy now :coffee: lol of like lotion it is creamy
as far as where your cervix is well it is different for everyone @ different times of the day so it is "BEST" to check it the same time everyday so they say and thats what I also do.
Mine really tricked me this month was VERY high and semi soft last night
usually drops LOW and is firm right before AF hits me
I hope I made some sense and have helped u some :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank u hun and yes u have answered my question i have never checked my cervix so i didnt know what i was looking for thought maybe i would try i understand what to do i think but im maybe too scared to try it lol how far and where abouts do i aim :haha:

Try inserting your finger 1/2 way and just find of feel around it should be like straight up :blush: I hope I am explaining this right lol
IF you dont feel it with 1/2 a finger go alittle more in..:blush:
and so on.....Good luck hun and it takes some time to get used to and without sounding gross umm if you have a bowel movement pending :haha: it can also make your cervix feel lower as it all pushes kind of together
LOL @ pending sorry I am alittle goofy 2day but in a good mood :coffee:

Sorry ladies I am really over here LOL @ bowel movement "pending"
wow I a so silly @ times

Hey Ladies!

I've missed out on a day because my computer got some sort of virus but it seems ok now!

Congrats Sweet_Alida! So pleased for you on your :bfp: I haven't had a chance to look through your FB photos but Alida is gorgeous :kiss:

Am I the only one who can see a line on 10's FRER and 2nd blue dye test?! :wacko: Lol, hope you get your :bfp:, all of you, you so deserve it!

Tried to add my pics of wedding dress but it wouldn't work :( It's in my avatar anyway x

Hope you don't mind me adding a pic of my bump and scan photo?

15+6.jpg

16 week scan.jpg

Hope you all are well xxxxxxxxx

Thank you! I love my bump but it's getting tough already with my pelvis, it's so painful but it'll all be worth it! xxx

I won't be on much I'm trending to Gaige I have prescriptions for him they doctor is treating it as a burn but I feel so bad for my little man.....
Ps where are my pregnancy symptoms! I'm getting worried and I don't have bloods r til thursday....

Megg, so good to see you back :) How are you feeling hun?
Alida, congrats again!
Kate, poor little guy, really hope he's okay, how are you?
Clare, Don't stress to much about the drop, it could be nothing and recover again tomorrow... Hoping it's an implantation dip!!!
10, I really hope that's not an evap, test again!!!
Everyone else, hope you're all okay. Thinking of each and every one of you :) :hugs:

I'm okay... How are you? :hugs:

Yeah feeling a little better. Still getting lines on my hpts but barely there now, all bleeding has stopped too. I'm still in complete shock about the lack of bleeding and pain I experienced, just makes it feel all so unreal :( :hugs:

My line was really faint on CD15 (post-loss) and it was definitely gone a week later, even with FMU. My bleeding stopped for a day on CD12 and then reappeared for a few days and then left for good.

Not bleeding much can make it seem very unreal. I didn't have that issue this time... If anything, the amount of bleeding made it all the more traumatic... since I felt like I was going to die!

One of the parts that sucks most is when things start to feel normal again... like it never even happened. That's what hits me hardest some days. Its like it never even was. But, we know it was real... for both of us! :hugs:

:hugs: sorry you had to go through that.
When I went for my scan last thurs, the sonographer wasn't convinced I'd miscarried on the whole bleeding no pain front, even after I told her we saw the sac with our own eyes and our little angel floating inside it. Thankfully after she saw for herself she was very sympathetic, even gave me a hug and told me that when I get pregnant again she will scan me every 2 weeks from 7 weeks to 12 weeks to make sure all goes smoothly. I hate people feeling sorry for me, I really do.... But getting a hug from a complete stranger was comforting, it was nice that other people outside of your close circle can understand your pain. I hate it when people see mc as 'not a baby', at the end of the day all us girls who have miscarried will testify against that.

We may not have our baby/ies with us... but they are still our children, and we're angel mummies now :) xxxx

I'm sort of not sorry I went through it. I mean, if I had to lose my baby... I'm sort of happy that the physical experience was just as traumatic as the emotional one. And, being so scared and in so much pain really allowed me to take my mind off of what was really happening and focus on getting through it. It also allowed me to come out of it sad that I'd lost our little one, but happy that I survived it. When they were talking about blood transfusions as I nearly passed out... All I could focus on was surviving. That was actually a good thing, in retrospect.

I'm sorry they didn't necessarily believe you at first. Its a shame we have to prove things like that. And, it certainly was a baby... even if it didn't turn out to be a viable pregnancy. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently!

u getting married in a church?

Nope, Were not we arent religeous

Same here! We got married in an auditorium... on a stage! It was fabulous! I even wrote our ceremony... pissed off the MIL by refusing to do a church wedding and religious ceremony... pissed her off more that I refused to have any mention of 'god' in the ceremony. Imagine... Two Atheists get married and don't want 'god' mentioned? Hmm... Go figure! :dohh:

Dress pic attached below.... but mine was navy blue, not red!

Amber HOW excited!!! I bet you will be a beautiful bride!!
10 I will be shocked if that was evap FX hun
Megg it is good to see you (((hugs))) :)
Andrea glad your safe FX for this monthon the clomid
Katie I am so sorry your boy got hurt OUCH looks painful I would have him checked as you metioned just to ease your mind
Sweet Alida how are you feeling today??? Congrats again!! 2 BFP this month this thread is steaming!!
mummy sorry about the temp dip maybe tomarrow it will go back up :)
Stacey I am sorry to hear you werent feeling well ((hugs)) feel better soon
05mummy I am glad things are going back to normal for you fx on when you ttc again gueyilla I think from what i know about charts yours looks ok....FX hun
Babyhopes,,,Cheering for you!! FX hun
Cami how are you feeling hun?? Any better????
bbwardle FX for you how are you feeling???
Mommyof2 how are you feeling?? Not 2 much longer you will be holding your baby

***** As for me****
AF hit me like a ton of bricks this am,I had a feeling with a temp is 96.8 that if she wasnt here she soon would be.I am going off the maca while she is here,Then will continue on them until I can get into my new doc that will hopefully give me clomid.I am alittle down in the dumps but not to bad.As for my cm and cervical position I am learned first hand for myself anyway I CANT go by that it was nice and high and soft last night not low and hard as it usually is..I wish my lutheal phase was a bit longer then the 10 days it was but I actually think it was 11.Well ladies I need to run some errands and hope all of you are doing well...I go to my new dron the 11th so we wont have clomid for this month but FX for next if we dont get a BFP this cycle you ladies have any other tips on what we could do besides the maca?? Thanks a bunch
Have a good day
(((((((((hugs))))))))

I posted this a few pages back but no response.....Some help please ladies.....Thanks :( kinda feeling left out Maybe just my PMS

The only thing I ever used was Soy Isoflavones... I don't have much advice! :hugs:

Attachments

• aadress.jpg
    aadress.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
ok so ff still not confirmed ovulation currently cd27 so if i did in fact ovulate between day 19 and 21 then that would put me in 2ww right ?? i think the reason ff not detected it coz i had been poorly so what do u guys think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->