Gallery O Tests

here are pics but cant see anything on them
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4489/2802.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here are pics but cant see anything on them
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4489/2802.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

not wanting to get ur hopes up hun but i think i see something on the bottom pic xx fx for u sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i see sometihng babe xxxx honestly i do xxx test again in a day or 2 but i defo see somethin blowing pics up i see it in both xxxx

I coulnd't believe it i had three different techs check it and I also had one tech call sherman cause i just knew he wouldn't believe me lol...

ok girls so i decided 2 check my cervix and i couldnt find it opk still negative so what happens now xx

ok so ff still not confirmed ovulation currently cd27 so if i did in fact ovulate between day 19 and 21 then that would put me in 2ww right ?? i think the reason ff not detected it coz i had been poorly so what do u guys think xx

I don't know if its been due to sickness or what... but I looked and I can see why it wasn't able to pick it out. There's definitely no discernible temp shift. Are you sure you already O'd?

bottom fmu top ,afternoon wee its just cheapy ic :cry:

I see something on the bottom one!

OUR BABY GIRL:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:[/ATTACH]

CONGRATS!!! :yipee:

Nite ladies

Night, honey!

daisy ss af got u hun i dont know much bout maca katie and 10 are prob best ppl 2 ask i have only been temping a little while and i dont understand it sorry to ask i hope u dont think im pervy how do u check ur cervix what do u look for sorry for asking just intrigued

:blush:
I dont think your pervy @ all hun for me I do it while squatting.I wash my hands and insert my finger be sure you dont have any long nails to not scratch your cervix...It took me a few months to actuallt "know" what I was doing,So I feel to see if it feels soft like my lips or hard like the tip of my nose of in between which is considered medium
If your finger comes back with creamy cm :haha: lol I am feeling pervy now :coffee: lol of like lotion it is creamy
as far as where your cervix is well it is different for everyone @ different times of the day so it is "BEST" to check it the same time everyday so they say and thats what I also do.
Mine really tricked me this month was VERY high and semi soft last night
usually drops LOW and is firm right before AF hits me
I hope I made some sense and have helped u some :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank u hun and yes u have answered my question i have never checked my cervix so i didnt know what i was looking for thought maybe i would try i understand what to do i think but im maybe too scared to try it lol how far and where abouts do i aim :haha:

I can't ever find mine! I check my CM and I reach and reach but can't seem to go in far enough....I NEVER can find it...it's like it stays high or something...lol...even my doc last year said it was so high she had a hard time....so what do you do if you can't find it?

ok so ff still not confirmed ovulation currently cd27 so if i did in fact ovulate between day 19 and 21 then that would put me in 2ww right ?? i think the reason ff not detected it coz i had been poorly so what do u guys think xx

I don't know if its been due to sickness or what... but I looked and I can see why it wasn't able to pick it out. There's definitely no discernible temp shift. Are you sure you already O'd?

bottom fmu top ,afternoon wee its just cheapy ic :cry:

I see something on the bottom one!

OUR BABY GIRL:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:[/ATTACH]

CONGRATS!!! :yipee:

Nite ladies

Night, honey!

i had positive opk on cd 20 nothing since so im assuming thats wen i ovulated hun x

Mari Congrats on the baby girl

nikki i think sometimes the cervix like to play with us

Is it weird that I can always reach my cervix...I mean, always, except when I'm like 9mos pregnant and can't reach my vajayjay, let alone my cervix.

Anyway, I'm only 6dpo and know better but here goes...I'm fairly certain this is an evap but it did show before time limit.

IMG_0190 c.jpgIMG_0192c.jpg IMG_0193c.jpg

Wow, today went by super fast. Holy moly!

Cami, I'm working on your diapers now and should be done within the next day or two. :flower:

afm...I'm cramping a lot. Like ovulation cramps..kinda weird for me early in my cycle but I'm not complaining. I took an opk just to see and it's dark. These opks are sensitive for me though so who knows...could just be a fluke. I really need to get some more tests.

I got my microscope in today and I can't wait to use it! :happydance: I tried out a couple of things just to see how it worked and its great. Posted some photos. Super confusing, but still fun. I'll just have to tinker with it to figure it all out.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Chika I would say it is time to Bow chica bow wow << BD now well u can wait till later..LOL
sbmello FX you get your BFP <3
bbwardle try tomarrow same time sometimes I cant feel mine either
Megg VERY nice to see you :) HUGE hugs hun
Stacey how was your day???
10 where are you hun????
Katie your a good mom hun and sorry your son got hurt and NO worries your baby is just fine....Be glad symptoms havent hit yet hun if it is twins you will be running around ALOT in 8 short months so maybe GOD is having mercy on you now babes <3
Mari Yay!!! On the GIRL!!! I have two they are Sooooo cute to dress HUGE comgrats girl!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->