Gallery O Tests

Those are nice shoes. Though I can't wear heels until I have my big toes fixed

i cant touch my cervix at all its so high i cant tell if its watery cm or ewcm or just :spermy: plus i think that opkm from yesterday was my + and i had my surge over night... dam :rofl:

thanks nikki and daisy I'm feeling much better today and hey if you are showing off wedding dresses here is mine we are having a beach wedding in sep

Attachments

• color-beach-wedding-dresses-empire-strapless-gowns-sweep-train-1.jpg
    color-beach-wedding-dresses-empire-strapless-gowns-sweep-train-1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 10
  • color-beach-wedding-dresses-empire-strapless-gowns-sweep-train-2.jpg
    color-beach-wedding-dresses-empire-strapless-gowns-sweep-train-2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 7
wow stacey that is So pretty! I regret not having fun picking out a dress! I know I could have found one!

love the dress!!! im having my wedding in hawaii and i still havent picked out a dress

thanks i have had a long time to pick it out he asked me to marry him back in 09 so i have been doing lots of looking

I dont know when Im getting married we aint even engaged but he knows id like to be married by time im 30

Here is the back of this dress. I love them all it's going to be so hard to pick! And this one is only $140.

Attachments

• dressback.jpg
    dressback.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
Amber HOW excited!!! I bet you will be a beautiful bride!!
10 I will be shocked if that was evap FX hun
Megg it is good to see you (((hugs))) :)
Andrea glad your safe FX for this monthon the clomid
Katie I am so sorry your boy got hurt OUCH looks painful I would have him checked as you metioned just to ease your mind
Sweet Alida how are you feeling today??? Congrats again!! 2 BFP this month this thread is steaming!!
mummy sorry about the temp dip maybe tomarrow it will go back up :)
Stacey I am sorry to hear you werent feeling well ((hugs)) feel better soon
05mummy I am glad things are going back to normal for you fx on when you ttc again gueyilla I think from what i know about charts yours looks ok....FX hun
Babyhopes,,,Cheering for you!! FX hun
Cami how are you feeling hun?? Any better????
bbwardle FX for you how are you feeling???
Mommyof2 how are you feeling?? Not 2 much longer you will be holding your baby ♥

***** As for me****
AF hit me like a ton of bricks this am,I had a feeling with a temp is 96.8 that if she wasnt here she soon would be.I am going off the maca while she is here,Then will continue on them until I can get into my new doc that will hopefully give me clomid.I am alittle down in the dumps but not to bad.As for my cm and cervical position I am learned first hand for myself anyway I CANT go by that it was nice and high and soft last night not low and hard as it usually is..I wish my lutheal phase was a bit longer then the 10 days it was but I actually think it was 11.Well ladies I need to run some errands and hope all of you are doing well...I go to my new dron the 11th so we wont have clomid for this month but FX for next if we dont get a BFP this cycle you ladies have any other tips on what we could do besides the maca?? Thanks a bunch
Have a good day
(((((((((hugs))))))))

I posted this a few pages back but no response.....Some help please ladies.....Thanks :( kinda feeling left out Maybe just my PMS

I was 7 months pregnant, So my choices for wedding gowns wasnt large lol this one was given to me :) Got married in my sister-in-laws back yard and had reception at a state park next to a lake :D I made my bouquet and vale

Zoie I like the first shoes you posted!

Amber I would vote for the second dress, its soft and gorge!

10 that evap is just evil...I would have bet anything it wasnt a evap. I mean Im still not completely convinced it is.

Awww you were a BEAUTIFUL bride :kiss: Thanks for sharinf your pic :hugs:

Amber HOW excited!!! I bet you will be a beautiful bride!!
10 I will be shocked if that was evap FX hun
Megg it is good to see you (((hugs))) :)
Andrea glad your safe FX for this monthon the clomid
Katie I am so sorry your boy got hurt OUCH looks painful I would have him checked as you metioned just to ease your mind
Sweet Alida how are you feeling today??? Congrats again!! 2 BFP this month this thread is steaming!!
mummy sorry about the temp dip maybe tomarrow it will go back up :)
Stacey I am sorry to hear you werent feeling well ((hugs)) feel better soon
05mummy I am glad things are going back to normal for you fx on when you ttc again gueyilla I think from what i know about charts yours looks ok....FX hun
Babyhopes,,,Cheering for you!! FX hun
Cami how are you feeling hun?? Any better????
bbwardle FX for you how are you feeling???
Mommyof2 how are you feeling?? Not 2 much longer you will be holding your baby

***** As for me****
AF hit me like a ton of bricks this am,I had a feeling with a temp is 96.8 that if she wasnt here she soon would be.I am going off the maca while she is here,Then will continue on them until I can get into my new doc that will hopefully give me clomid.I am alittle down in the dumps but not to bad.As for my cm and cervical position I am learned first hand for myself anyway I CANT go by that it was nice and high and soft last night not low and hard as it usually is..I wish my lutheal phase was a bit longer then the 10 days it was but I actually think it was 11.Well ladies I need to run some errands and hope all of you are doing well...I go to my new dron the 11th so we wont have clomid for this month but FX for next if we dont get a BFP this cycle you ladies have any other tips on what we could do besides the maca?? Thanks a bunch
Have a good day
(((((((((hugs))))))))

I posted this a few pages back but no response.....Some help please ladies.....Thanks :( kinda feeling left out Maybe just my PMS

i responed sweetie aww im so sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

daisy ss af got u hun i dont know much bout maca katie and 10 are prob best ppl 2 ask i have only been temping a little while and i dont understand it sorry to ask i hope u dont think im pervy how do u check ur cervix what do u look for sorry for asking just intrigued

daisy ss af got u hun i dont know much bout maca katie and 10 are prob best ppl 2 ask i have only been temping a little while and i dont understand it sorry to ask i hope u dont think im pervy how do u check ur cervix what do u look for sorry for asking just intrigued

:blush:
I dont think your pervy @ all hun for me I do it while squatting.I wash my hands and insert my finger be sure you dont have any long nails to not scratch your cervix...It took me a few months to actuallt "know" what I was doing,So I feel to see if it feels soft like my lips or hard like the tip of my nose of in between which is considered medium
If your finger comes back with creamy cm :haha: lol I am feeling pervy now :coffee: lol of like lotion it is creamy
as far as where your cervix is well it is different for everyone @ different times of the day so it is "BEST" to check it the same time everyday so they say and thats what I also do.
Mine really tricked me this month was VERY high and semi soft last night
usually drops LOW and is firm right before AF hits me
I hope I made some sense and have helped u some :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back