Gallery O Tests

Amber i just picked out my wedding dress!! You got pictures of the ones you like??

This is what im getting

Now ive just got to get my shoes and something to go over my arms :happydance:

Wow i bet that dress isnt cheap. Its beautiful

ACCTUALLY its £79 :happydance::happydance: But if anyone else asks it cost £2k :haha:

Wow lol its well nice

Chika i like th efirst 1

Thank you :D I cant wait to order it on friday :happydance: I cant find any nice shoes tho :growlmad: its driving me mad, Amber have you found any nice shoes?

I like the first one best myself, but it takes the longest to make. two months! lol

I haven't looked for shoes yet....that is my next adventure! :winkwink:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?...et=a.1037321132796.2005657.1218521545&theater

What do you ladies think to these shoes?

Attachments

• shoes1.jpg
    shoes1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
u getting married in a church?

Nope, Were not we arent religeous

When i say that to people they be funny about it. Cus i dont want to get married in a church.

Me and my OH is only aving a register office wedding we aint aving a big wedding the way we see it is why spend thousands on a wedding when u could use the money for a future

u getting married in a church?

Nope, Were not we arent religeous

When i say that to people they be funny about it. Cus i dont want to get married in a church.

Me and my OH is only aving a register office wedding we aint aving a big wedding the way we see it is why spend thousands on a wedding when u could use the money for a future

Thats exactly what we are going, we are most likely going to get married in a local hotel were they do the service aswell a nice meal and a party sounds like my perfect day! xx

i got a def - test at 11am so ill test tonight but i think that i missed my surge. how will i know when i ov?

Speaking of shoes. Yesterday when we all went to town to do some errands, I wore these shoes. I've never had problems wearing heels before. But by the end of the day my dogs were barking! lol Guess getting older doesn't help any...:haha:

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Speaking of shoes. Yesterday when we all went to town to do some errands, I wore these shoes. I've never had problems wearing heels before. But by the end of the day my dogs were barking! lol Guess getting older doesn't help any...:haha:

WOW i love those shoes!!! I love heels i have so many pairs but i always change my mine about wearing them the very last minute when about to leave the house, It doesnt help that we dont have a car right now and have to walk everywere :haha:

I think im going to order those shoes! They are only £17.95 at the moment!! Theres suppose to be £50

Here is my choice of shoes.

Which ones do you like best?

Attachments

• shoes2.jpg
    shoes2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
  • shoes3.jpg
    shoes3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1
  • shoes4.jpg
    shoes4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
  • shoes1.jpg
    shoes1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
I'd go with the 2nd or third pair. I love those the best!

I usually bring a pair of flats with me when we go out and I wear heels. But most of my heels are 5 or 6 inches so I know eventually they will do a number. Those red shoes are only 4 or 4 1/2...so I figured they were fine. I was wrong! And I had to carry my 2 year old around for a while...shes about 30 pounds...which is hard to do with heels! lol

I was 7 months pregnant, So my choices for wedding gowns wasnt large lol this one was given to me :) Got married in my sister-in-laws back yard and had reception at a state park next to a lake :D I made my bouquet and vale

Zoie I like the first shoes you posted!

Amber I would vote for the second dress, its soft and gorge!

10 that evap is just evil...I would have bet anything it wasnt a evap. I mean Im still not completely convinced it is.

Attachments

• 183.jpg
    183.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g