Gallery O Tests

I had no CLUE I was that close :) thats awesome LOL...I wanna go to the Cabbage Patch place but I duno if my hubby is gonna go for that LMAO...I can TRY TO at least....are you more north than me or south from me? I might pass where you live on my crazy drive home BUT OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL UP HERE I LOVE IT I COULD STAY FOREVER THE MOUNTAINS ARE MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME :)

MAYBE I should drink the GA water? I might get pregnant LMAO
You are north of me right now! I live in Loganville, ga. Are you going thru Atlanta tomorrow? I have to go to Atlanta to take Alida to a doc appt(check up)! I've heard of the cabbage patch place and I've seen it on tv but not sure where it is! That would be cool if we could meet up! :D have breakfast or lunch!

Is it weird that I can always reach my cervix...I mean, always, except when I'm like 9mos pregnant and can't reach my vajayjay, let alone my cervix.

Anyway, I'm only 6dpo and know better but here goes...I'm fairly certain this is an evap but it did show before time limit.

View attachment 175224View attachment 175225 View attachment 175228

I see a line I am unsure of the color. The last pic it looks pink though:shrug: but at 6dpo? Could you have O'd earlier? HHMMM.....this is going to need more :test:! Good Luck and FX'd!!! :D

well, i was having ewcm for a few days before and after february 22 so it's my best guess and my creighton teacher's best guess that I ov'd that day. Oh yes, I'll keep testing LOL...got my 50-pack in the mail today!:happydance::happydance:

Okay ladies, I got my new microscope today and put some of hubby's :spermy: under it. I'm not very good at it yet, but I did manage to snap a couple photos of a couple sperm. I think it's awesome. :haha: When I get better I will get a video...hopefully. lol

I put them in a spoiler in case you're squeamish! lol
sperm1.jpg

sperm2.jpg

sperm3.jpg

Is it weird that I can always reach my cervix...I mean, always, except when I'm like 9mos pregnant and can't reach my vajayjay, let alone my cervix.

Anyway, I'm only 6dpo and know better but here goes...I'm fairly certain this is an evap but it did show before time limit.

View attachment 175224View attachment 175225 View attachment 175228

I see a line I am unsure of the color. The last pic it looks pink though:shrug: but at 6dpo? Could you have O'd earlier? HHMMM.....this is going to need more :test:! Good Luck and FX'd!!! :D

well, i was having ewcm for a few days before and after february 22 so it's my best guess and my creighton teacher's best guess that I ov'd that day. Oh yes, I'll keep testing LOL...got my 50-pack in the mail today!:happydance::happydance:

I used the Creighton model as well to help with ttc! Good luck. It helped me alot. :thumbup:

Amber that is so freaking cool!
Good night 10!
Sb I can't wait for the tests!

Thanks katie. It took me about 3 hours to finally get it focused. Lol so how are you feeling?

Okay ladies, I got my new microscope today and put some of hubby's :spermy: under it. I'm not very good at it yet, but I did manage to snap a couple photos of a couple sperm. I think it's awesome. :haha: When I get better I will get a video...hopefully. lol

I put them in a spoiler in case you're squeamish! lol

Soooo cool.....Your getting good with that microscope already!!!
Gnight ladies

***Katie did u see my page I made for all you girls?? It is a few back
Hugs hope your son is feeling better :hugs:
See you all tomarrow I AM sooo tired :hugs:

Daisy, I'm hiding. Jk, I'm so sorry that af came. Your chart looked questionable so this actually makes me feel more positive about it because it basically proved that you o'd. Are you doing just maca this cycle? No soy, right? I start getting mixed up who's doing what.

Katie, don't worry about your pg sxs. I have them for you. :). Really though, you're not doing progesterone this time, right? The progesterone last time could have given you more sxs last time making you wonder what's up now. What is the dr having you apply to his leg? Did he put him on an antibiotic too? I'm sure he went over signs of infection. How's he handling the pain? It looks so bad. I'm praying.

Nikki, I must have said something unclear. Being sick can delay o. It's not that your temps aren't showing o because you were ill. Sometimes off temps on important days can make it difficult to decipher which day but your temp would still increase and you'd know that you o'd but be unsure of exactly when. I did say that it looked like your body tried to o right on time but didn't quite get there. I know it's really hard when the cycle is so long. It's frustrating as heck when you want to be pg so bad and you just want to o already. Your cycle looks better than your last, your body is still trying to o. Your temps aren't anything as erratic as last time. I wish I could make you o right now. All I can do is be here, I will be here and I'll keep watching your chart as long as you allow me.

Gorgeous dresses ladies, I didn't have a big wedding, it was at the courthouse and only my parents and my siblings and a friend were there. It was fine with me, I don't like big stuff. It would stress me out. Amber, I like the first one, Zoie, I like the 3rd pair of shoes best. Congrats to allof you getting married soon.

Thanks for looking at my tests Claire. I'm dumbfounded at this point. I still don't have af, I'm about to go check again. I got to 16 dpo once but was spotting on 15dpo slightly but from about noon on. I totally have sxs too, that makes it all the more cruel. I still can't eat normally, everything is gross and stinks. I just want to get on with it now. I love your bump pic. How exciting! I miss it.

Cami, love you dear. I wish I could come to your shower.

Mari!!!! I can't believe it!!!! A baby girl!!! Yay!!!! Does she have a name yet? I can make her some bows. If you find pics online of what you like just send them to me, most likely I can duplicate it.

You too Amanda, does Amelia need some bows?

Thanks hun and yes doing the maca this cycle FX fo my new doctor appoinment I am praying he gives me clomid :hugs::hugs: Hugs I will talk to you more 2morrow sleep well my friend

Tired...stressed...worried...concerned...anxious
mostly it's my baby Gaige that has me worried and all that above it's so sad :(
And then theres my worry about no symptoms...other than tired and bitchy lol I keep checking for blood even though in my heart I think everything is healthy... I just need to have faith but I'm falling short I pray Gods forgiveness.... Could you pray for me...all of you who read this can you stop and pray right now... I need comfort actually God knows what I need best could you just lift me up.

Daisy I've not read everything but I did see it briefly it was lovely I'm going to look again right now.

wow chika i wanna see my dh sperm on microscope :haha: :)
Here my chart for all u chart stalkers lol
https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9253/marchchart.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im about off to bed...but kaite I didnt have any sxs until I was well in 6 weeks. I was hoping they would miss me...BUT NOOOOO lol. The are coming hon dont panic!

Night ladies

Tired...stressed...worried...concerned...anxious
mostly it's my baby Gaige that has me worried and all that above it's so sad :(
And then theres my worry about no symptoms...other than tired and bitchy lol I keep checking for blood even though in my heart I think everything is healthy... I just need to have faith but I'm falling short I pray Gods forgiveness.... Could you pray for me...all of you who read this can you stop and pray right now... I need comfort actually God knows what I need best could you just lift me up.

Hun, I just said a quiet prayer for you. Please try not to worry about your LO I know easier said than done with your recent loss, but try. I hope your little man feels better soon. :hugs:

Amber Wow that is amazing! That was not easy to capture I'm sure! So cool!!!
You must have a very understanding husband! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->