Gallery O Tests

:bfn: still for me today. Im not gonna bother testing till Friday as I think as should come then

I am so exhausted an look like crap :( time to get up an get a shower before check out time.....I am just ready to get home..gonna shop around in the shops an things for a bit then I think we are headed straight home :(.....I'm not sure if we go through Atlanta or not......if anything shoot me your number to [email protected] so I can get it even while in the car an is it ok to txt you??

Amber thanks for sharing sperms LOL

Sbmello, you know it's too early:). I see a hin but I always do. Can't wait to see more.

Rosa, you're looking for a temp rise to show o. How's your burn?

Andrea, be safe. I drove in it last night, scared the crud out of me. At one point the road was covered with tons of hail. It looked like the highway was gravel. Tornado warnings all around. I was terrifies. I could barely make out where the road was for all of the hail. At one point a semi came driving fast down the center of the highway and I had to get completely onto the shoulder and I slid. I kept stoping under the overpasses to regroup and keep inching my way home. My dh and kids were all here so I ws anxious to be together too. It was definitely the worst conditions i've ever driven in. I'm glad you're out of there.

its painful when i take a shower :cry: my temp is still a little low so we will see tomorrow hehehe

amber that is so cool katie dont worry about not having any sxs yet lots of prays your way

still bfn opks so i might ov as usual i think lol.. oh well as long as i get my :baby: i dont care when it happens

See you all later I'm out an about now no more internet besides my phone an its not 3 G up here so its kinda slow if you email or anything :) talk to you all later on still not O'ing yet :) YAY FOR CLOMID :) delay it for me :)

Good morning girls!!!

10- Sorry sweetie and thanks about the bows..I love love love bows!!! I so can't wait!!!
Katie saying prayers for you sweetheart!!!
Daisy how are we doing?
Megg miss having you around all the time
Amanda I think you are the bomb!!! :)
sweet_alida how are you feeling and when is your first doc appiointment..Thinking of you!!
Stacy how are you doing?
Nikki hope your doin good sweets!!
amber your pics rock I couldn't find my hubby's swimmers on mine..I couldn't get it to focus close enough..Those are some good shots
Andrea hope all is well with ya Are you finially heading home after a crazy trip to TN..

sorry if i have left anyone out!!

Afm I got another doc appointment this afternoon..will be having another ultrasound today yay...also have to have the triple screen..I am not happy about that..I hate when i have to have a needle stuck in me..Although I know megg and katie are total super women I am a complete wimp!! Will have more pics this afternoon..I know that there is no denying that my baby is a girl but I am so afraid they will tell me today its a boy lmbo..Its like my worst fear at the moment lol..DH decided that since she is a girl he won't be asking for anymore babies as soon as he thought...Which is great I want to enjoy this one for a while!!! Found out i have an anterior placenta yesterday as well..its stretched out right in front of my belly so I won't be feeling the baby but in my pelvis for a while..Does anyone know if that could pose problems for me and baby???This is my 6th baby but i have never had an anterior placenta before...

I will come update as soon as i am back from doc!!!

10 I am so sorry
carter I am doing ok
I havent had time to read a few pages but i will later I am just in a rush and running late but hugs 2 you all and
Katie i stopped and said a prayer :)
Talk with you all later

10 I'm so sorry she got you
Mari I'm doing good just tired and sore today

Hey ladies how is everyong doin today

yea it is i wish i was asleep i just made it home from work woohoo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads