Gallery O Tests

Wow...I'm not really sure what's going on with me. I'm hoping it's a good thing.

I was going to start Clomid this month but I wanted to try soy instead. I really don't like taking any kind of "drugs" unless I REALLY have to...not even for headaches. Guess I'm weird like that. lol

So I've been taking soy since cycle day 5...been cramping a bit, a lot yesterday. TMI alert but I just went to the potty room and I have a lot of EWCM tinged with blood. Never had blood in it before...is that bad? I took opk's, two different kinds and they are dark. Not positive yet, but very close.

All of this on cycle day 8...weird! lol

Wow...I'm not really sure what's going on with me. I'm hoping it's a good thing.

I was going to start Clomid this month but I wanted to try soy instead. I really don't like taking any kind of "drugs" unless I REALLY have to...not even for headaches. Guess I'm weird like that. lol

So I've been taking soy since cycle day 5...been cramping a bit, a lot yesterday. TMI alert but I just went to the potty room and I have a lot of EWCM tinged with blood. Never had blood in it before...is that bad? I took opk's, two different kinds and they are dark. Not positive yet, but very close.

All of this on cycle day 8...weird! lol

i have heard of women having EWCM with blood before i haven't found anything that says it's bad just that some women do that

I want to try soy but I'm very worried it will mess up my cycle big time that is like my temps it's my first time doing them and to me they look all over the place lol

I want to try soy but I'm very worried it will mess up my cycle big time that is like my temps it's my first time doing them and to me they look all over the place lol

I only started this cycle to and look how mine started lol

8dpo bfn :(https://img855.imageshack.us/img855/197/36673691.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hopefully it doesn't do that to me. I feel like I'm going to ovulate any second now...I'm SO crampy...My opk is close to + too.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
babyhopes your not out till the :witch: gets you

Amber nice test get that eggy girl time to :sex::sex::sex:lol mine are still BFN ugh have to hold my pee one more hour before i take my opk for today

Hi Ladies, I have been stalking around your thread for a while now so I know how much you enjoy a pee stick!! This is my first month ttc and using opk's so i'm very excited to get my first positive opk and thought I would share!

https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/Emma_Linnane/IMG00054-20110301-2059.jpg

Okay, I waited a few hours then took another opk. I think I can safely say this is positive. What do you think? It looks pretty dark to me, but it's strange to think I'm getting a + opk on cycle day 8. I usually ovulate the day after my +. So ovulation on cycle day 10??!:shrug: Could soy make me ovulate 10 days sooner than normal?

Attachments

• opkk.jpg
    opkk.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Okay, I waited a few hours then took another opk. I think I can safely say this is positive. What do you think? It looks pretty dark to me, but it's strange to think I'm getting a + opk on cycle day 8. I usually ovulate the day after my +. So ovulation on cycle day 10??!:shrug: Could soy make me ovulate 10 days sooner than normal?

soy made me ovulate earlier thats why took it,if its making u ovulate before cd12plus stop taking it as my dr said ur eggs arent developed enuff so u wouldnt want to fertilise them

im off to bed night:sleep::sleep:

TMI but so i just noticed brown looking blood still neg opk, neg hpt. what is up with my dam body

10 - Sorry AF got you! :hugs:

Amber - that opk looks really good, When i took soy it made me o 4 days early, didnt i read that you didnt o untill CD20 last cycle?

Night Clare

Amanda i LOVE the tutu :D Do yo make Adult sizes :haha: jk

10 - Sorry AF got you! :hugs:

Amber - that opk looks really good, When i took soy it made me o 4 days early, didnt i read that you didnt o untill CD20 last cycle?

Night Clare

Amanda i LOVE the tutu :D Do yo make Adult sizes :haha: jk

LOL being that this is my first one...I dont know LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g