Gallery O Tests

I caught some of hubbies :spermy: on video! It's so cool! Don't watch if you don't wanna see sperm swimming around! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6EmIRdBcHI

Oh woaw!! that is amazing!!

Its weird to think that us girls willingly have those little critters swimming round inside us :haha:

Thank you for sharing Amber

That is crazy cool Amber!

Had Lunch with Andrea, her dh and her ds! What fun we had! Thanks Andrea for taking the time out of your trip to meet with me I had so much fun! Our little one's were so cute today! :)

did I say that I made that Tutu??? Maybe that would make it a bit cooler lol

Amber .. you are crazy girl love the video and pictures.. :rofl:
Sweet don't remember if I said it yet but congrats on your BFP and glad you had fun today with Andrea..
Daisy :hi:
Mommy that tutu is very cute... you guys are so talented... all I can do is decorate and sing :lol:
10... :hi: sorry AF got you...
Katie.. how you feeling hun? and I said a prayer for you earlier..
AFM... I think my morning sickness has come back for the last few weeks of my pregnancy... at least 2 to 3 times a day and TMI but I have liquid bum as well .. ugh

OMG, did you really make this? If so you did an awesome job. I'm jealous :haha:

Okay, I know you ladies are probably sick of me posting opk pictures...but I can't help myself. Now my line is darker than the control. AHH!! I would love to ovulate sooner rather than later, just want to make sure it's not bad for me to ovulate on cycle day 9. lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
amanda I saw it on fb but couldn't comment on it it's super cute

I love the tutu! I wrote on your fb wall that I wanted one! :D You really need to open up your own Baby Boutique! and of course sell them online too so I can buy your stuff!

Yup I really made it :D The onesie is a Iron on...But the tutu is all me, sewed the flowers on and everything lol. Mari Is so excited about having a little girl and was looking online for tutus. The ones she found were 50 bucks! I told her I could make it cheaper, So I did :D THanks ladies!! Makes me feel good knowing others like what I do :D I love being crafty.
Sweetalida , I was talking to mari today about selling the tutus. I dont know where to sell them. Im not as cool as amber, I dont have a ebay account. I mean I do...but not for selling. But I would be ok with figuring something out. I just dont know what lol

BTW, there is a add right under this comment box for gummy bears.....They are chasing me!!! RUN!!! Gummy bears everywhere

Cami, I got them done :hugs:

The first picture are of the diapers that are a bit bigger than the ones you have now. The ones you have are preemie/newborn and I didn't want you to have to many of those and him grow out of them to soon. (They grow so fast!) So, the top ones should fit about 7-15 pounds or so. The second picture is of the ones size, which broken down is 4 sizes in one. They fit from 7-35 pounds. Anyway, this is all the materials that 10 sent me. Isn't it cute? The frog one is my favorite.

Attachments

• diapers1.jpg
    diapers1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 21
  • diapers2.jpg
    diapers2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 18
Hey ladies I can't lie I am really behind but I am having some stress my hcg was 1924 it slowed from a rise of every 26hours to a rise of 40hours from 1.1 days to 1.7 days I am freaked out what if this means something... I know my levels are still higher than most but I am so worried!!!! please I need opinions!!!! 10, megg, amanda, Mari, amber,stacey, daisy, clare, zoe, mummys andrea sweet alida nikki everyone I have ever met on bnb please comfort me!!!!!!
Oh and Amber you totally need to do it tonight that is way positive!

Cami, I got them done :hugs:

The first picture are of the diapers that are a bit bigger than the ones you have now. The ones you have are preemie/newborn and I didn't want you to have to many of those and him grow out of them to soon. (They grow so fast!) So, the top ones should fit about 7-15 pounds or so. The second picture is of the ones size, which broken down is 4 sizes in one. They fit from 7-35 pounds. Anyway, this is all the materials that 10 sent me. Isn't it cute? The frog one is my favorite.

LOL I want them now!!!

Mommyof2peas - We definitly need to figure something out for you. Your talents are going to be wasted if not! I will gladly pay for the materials and your time if you want to make Alida one! She would need 3T because that way she can grow into it! :D

Katie, your little baby is just fine! Average hcg doubles every 48 hours and yours is at 40, which is still way ahead of the game! Your levels are still very high. Don't stress my dear, that never helps. Just relax...go take a bath, listen to some music....light some candles. Something that will help you CHILL. Tell hubby you need a foot rub or something. lol

Your fine, promise! :hugs:

Kate sweets, Its gonna be great! you'll see. It will be great, And you'll be getting lots of stuff in the mail in a couple months! Your numbers look great, for every other lady out there and FOR YOU! :kiss:

Hey ladies I can't lie I am really behind but I am having some stress my hcg was 1924 it slowed from a rise of every 26hours to a rise of 40hours from 1.1 days to 1.7 days I am freaked out what if this means something... I know my levels are still higher than most but I am so worried!!!! please I need opinions!!!! 10, megg, amanda, Mari, amber,stacey, daisy, clare, zoe, mummys andrea sweet alida nikki everyone I have ever met on bnb please comfort me!!!!!!
Oh and Amber you totally need to do it tonight that is way positive!
Kate I would try not to worry. Your levels look GREAT on paper. So you had a rapid rise I think it's normal for it to slow down, but if your that concerned I would call your doctor tomorrow just to make sure they are aware that your numbers have slowed. I'm sure they know and I'm sure all is fine but to put your mind at ease! :hugs: This must be so hard for you after your loss. I really feel this is going to be your forever baby! :flow::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->