Gallery O Tests

Hello ladies,
Claire and SB I am seeing lines,Sorry I havent been on much....I am having a bad day.Had a fight with my mom :(
I hope your all having a good day.Maybe I will stop in later.
Hugs ladies
Megg FX for temp!!
10 how are you hun??
Katie how are you dear?? u/s 2morrow right??? Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Stacey I feel maca also made me O sooner
((((((((((((Hugs 2 u all))))))))))))

I took another opk and it was negative so I'm assuming my positive opk 2 days ago was right. Still have cramping today. And a bit of bloody ewcm. My temps so far suggest that I could have ovulated, 97.2 yesterday morning and 97.6 this morning. I guess only time will tell.

I'm not caught up on every ones posts yet but I will try to tonight.

my new doc told me that i had a uti and that he cant give me anything till we know why im also having pelvic pain and if everything comes back normal i can get something. i have an us on 16 march

Hi girls
Katie how r u hunni xx
Clare fx for u babe xx
Daisy how's u xx
Amber how r u hun xx
Megg how u doing xx
Mari congrats again xx
Stacy how r ya xx
Andrea hope ur ok xx
10 how's u xx
Afm still no sign of ovulation opks still negative no ferning wtf is going on having a bad day today xx temp still not doing much either grrrr can someone please look at my chart xx

How are you ladies?

I'm okay... but worrying. Still no sign of AF... and I won't test before about 14dpo. So, I have no idea what's going on. But, if I'm not pregnant and don't start my period soon, I'm going to miss my ICSI cycle. :(

Megg when is 14dpo?
ladies Isee lines!
Yay stacey!
Andrea I didn't have those symptoms sorry youre having a hard time.
Amber did you bd just in case?

Yep, we got a couple days in. Hopefully it will be enough! We shall see. :thumbup:

•It can cause more frequent menstruation. Once the dose is lowered or stopped the cycle returns to normal
•It can produce cramping in some women (experienced in some cases where women have had their tubes tied, or when taking this root the day before or during their period), especially with those who eat a lot of maca for a long time.

i found this on a website that talks about maca im gonna lower my dose by half

I'm great nikki how are you I really didn't think i was going to see the smile face on the opk today so i'm very happy about that so we will bding for the next 3 days skip a day then again just in case how are you feeling today Katie guey how much are you taking a day

•It can cause more frequent menstruation. Once the dose is lowered or stopped the cycle returns to normal
•It can produce cramping in some women (experienced in some cases where women have had their tubes tied, or when taking this root the day before or during their period), especially with those who eat a lot of maca for a long time.

i found this on a website that talks about maca im gonna lower my dose by half

I was only taking 2000mg a day, and didnt seem to have any issues. But I did read some ladies taking upward of 4000mg....seem crazy.

i was taking 4 pills of 525mg. which equals about 2100 maybe its not that then huh. i dont know what else to think. should i just keep taking it and see if it happens again?

i have only been taking maca for about 11 days do you think my cycle is getting normal and that is why i got a period again?

I think its up to you hun! Its going to affect everyone differently. Normally this kind of thing gives me awful side effects thats why I started on the lower side. But I didnt see to have any issues. My Ovulation was alot more painful!! But it worked , so I am ok with it now lol. I really dont think it has anything to do with your period being sooner. But again Im not a doctor. I never read anything saying it affected AF at all.

Megg when is 14dpo?
ladies Isee lines!
Yay stacey!
Andrea I didn't have those symptoms sorry youre having a hard time.
Amber did you bd just in case?

14dpo is Sunday... Although someone asked if maybe O was CD22 instead, which would make it later... but I don't think it was.

Meg, 11 dpo and you haven't tested yet???!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

You know the little voice in your head is telling you to :test::test::test:

Or maybe thats the voice in my head...lol :rofl:

Sometimes I wonder why we have doctor's....I mean...half the freakin time we're having to take things into our own hands.....

I decided to cancel my appt for the 15th and go with the Fertilaid and Preseed....it might take longer to conceive with Fertilaid but it will give me a chance to lose weight in the process and help regulate my cycles WITH ovulation....Provera is KILLING me ya'll....I don't want to go through another cycle on that stuff.....I don't think I could handle it!!!!

:hugs: to everyone... I am only going to be on for a minute as I am tired... I didn't get my nap today since grandma was here cleaning... she got here at 11:30 and left at 4:30 and only got the kitchen done and a little vaccuming ... :rofl: my kitchen was not that dirty she is just super thourough though since she has been cleaning houses for over 40 years as a job... so needless to say she is coming back next week to help finish :rofl: oh well at least my kitchen is spotless and we got rid of a bunch of stuff I didn't need or that had like lost lids or bottoms or somethings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->