Gallery O Tests

oh i'm sure of it my bb are sore and hurt just like they do after i o yay we'll see if i get my cross hairs tomorrow

My bb's don't hurt very much just sometimes...they normally are killing me about this time every month not this month :) but GOD the toe cramp earlier I cried my eyes out so bad an called DH at work :( felt bad but there was no way I was gonna get my mind off if enough to move through the house to walk it off ....OUCH I wish those ON NO ONE!

Is Maca and Soy Isoflavones okay for woman with PCOS?
We are still keeping our appt for the 15th so that I can get my Clomid...but I'm wondering what is safe to take with it....I ordered Preseed cause I know Clomid can dry you up...lol...And I'm usually dry anyway so I don't want to make it worse!

I'd say try maca root it's helped me alot and it has helped with my cm A LOT

Ok....thanks! Gonna do alittle more research on it....but can I ask what all it has done for you?

will for me it has helped with my skin or was now i'm having a big break out idk why i have a bad back that i'm on pain med.s but it has been doing better and i found out maca helps with bones i haven't had to take my med.s in days my sex drive has been up and with the cm i'm more on the dry side but not this cycle it's like someone left the water on :haha: and i haven't had that in almost 5 years before i had dd

Thats awesome! I'm glad it's working so well for you! Maybe I'll give it a try...I could use some more CM and a boost to my sex drive...lol...

Here are mine! Very very light, so I don't know what to think... advice? 2 days late for AF and feel nauseas, crampy (not sure if Af cramps or not), tender boobies (sorry TMI!), and fatigued...

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 23
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 17
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 17
Dye isn't consistent... Wee strength isn't consistent. That's why its best to stop testing... for real.

Just take a few deep breaths and try to resist the POAS urge! It won't do anything but stress you out! :kiss:

i know , i know,i just feel if the lines get way darker ill feel bit better as my mc the lines never got all that dark:cry: xx i have like 6 digis should i just get rid of them x

You should definitely not be taking the digis... They don't always change days (1-2, 2-3, 3+) on the right days. You can't judge if a pregnancy is going to be successful based on how dark a test is on a specific day. Some people take ages to get dark tests and are fine. Mine tests looked fine and I still lost my baby. It seriously doesn't help anything. Just enjoy each day as much as you can. Your last pregnancy doesn't determine the outcome of this one. Its totally different... Each pregnancy is always totally different!

Megg's right. My tests were super dark with my pregnancy just gone. You can't go by them. Just sit back and enjoy being pregnant hun! Your 12 week then 20 week scan will be rolling around before you know it :) Oh and getting to hold your little bundle of course :winkwink: xxx

Oh... And please don't take our posts as "Even if your tests get dark, you're going to have a MC anyway"... I don't think you'd take it that way... But, its worth saying that we certainly don't mean that... Only that the darkness of a test is bollocks and means nowt in the end!

Good morning girls.....babyhopes try not to worry please it'll just upset you for probably absolutely no reason...no more peeing on sticks I agree with the others :)

I think my temp is stuck in high gear :) an I'm liking this considering I've always been the type that are up an down up an down....well they aren't coming down :) YAY

Clare i agree with the girls! :) You are 100% Preggy stop driving yourself mad :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->