Gallery O Tests

Sorry for being MIA for a few days. Life has been quite crazy and my little Monkey turns 2 Today! :cry: they grow up too fast!
I will try to be better at stalking but this week is very busy so maybe I will just say I will see you this weekend for sure! :thumbup:
Hope everyone is doing alright! Will catch up in a bit!

i know , i know,i just feel if the lines get way darker ill feel bit better as my mc the lines never got all that dark:cry: xx i have like 6 digis should i just get rid of them x
I noticed your ticker! I hope your lines continue to darken! FX'd and tons of prayers and :dust: your way!!!!
OMG!!!! CONGRATS! I am so Happy for you Babyhopes!! Wow! I am off for 2-4 days and look what I miss! :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :bfp: :yipee:
I hope this one is your forever baby!!!!!:flower:

Well, had some spotting tonight...a little pinkish brown, nothing major but I don't want to go down the road for #6 loss. It usually waits until I'm more like 5-6 weeks along. I'm only around 13dpo and praying it's implantation bleeding? I don't do temps only creighton so I have a guess within a day or 2 of when I ov'd. I'm ready for whatever is coming, good or bad, but it doesn't stop me from feeling a bit sad.

Hope everyone else is doing well tonight...

Hey try not to stress, I was spotting all weekend and I still have symptoms and it finally stopped. They are bringing me in for a ultrasound today to make sure the sac and whatever else is there at 4 weeks is in the right place. but call your doctor and let them know they might be able to do betas or US. Good Luck FX'd it's nothing. :hugs:

So I didnt want to say anything until after my apt, but I did have a bit of pink earlier today. I didnt worry overly much as I was on my way to the docs anyhow for a normal check up. But the time I was giving my sample I didnt have any pink. I sked about having a US a bit early as I havent had one since 16 weeks and he said that was fine. So I dont have to wait until 28 weeks!! yay. I get to go in tomorrow at 1045am. So If I have pictures Ill make sure to post them. Ill be asking for more 3d ones cause I LOVE those. we should also see if my placenta has moved or not. Also I found out that it is posterior previa.meaning it is to the back, instead of the front. So that explains why I can feel my little girl all the time ;)Also he said that because ist posterior it has a even better chance of correcting itself. So FXed that tomorrow brings good news. Although with the pink show earlier today, Im not holding my breath lol

So anyhow that is my update ladies
I hope your scan goes good today. I'll be praying for a perfect outcome for you and your little girl. :hugs:

Hello ladies god ive missed coming on here the last few days. Stay at OH last night as we had football

How is everyone doing

Yay Stacey I knew it I knew it :) I am really hoping my temps stay up but I don't feel they will....this has to be some weird odd yearly occasion that will never happen ever again.....I don't feel like I'm gonna be pregnant but something keeps whispering in my ear your gonna be your gonna be....but I don't think so :( I wish I could just let myself go and believe it will be this month but the truth is I don't wanna get my hopes up to have them crashing down again......Lets just pray CLOMID did its job :)

Kate how are you we haven't seen much of ya lately :)

i hope your temps stay up and sometimes that whispering is right i had it with all of my pregnancy i would lay down at night to go to bed and get it in the back of my mind saying you're pregnant and i would blow it off like yea right not me i had it last night i pray it's right again this time to ugh i don't want to go to work

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! love the lines babyhopes!!! im happy for you stacey.

afm my temp went up so lets hope it stays up hehehe

Yeah I dont go by digis either..Ive had negative digis and MC and positive ones and still MC, I hate them! As hard as it is, stop testing if you can, just enjoy the fact that you're pregnant! :D

I know when I get pregnant again...I'm gonna go out and buy every damn test that gave me a negative (and thats almost all of them) and take them....so those damn sticks know "whose the boss"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I know when I get pregnant again...I'm gonna go out and buy every damn test that gave me a negative (and thats almost all of them) and take them....so those damn sticks know "whose the boss"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: that will show them :rofl:

LOL here are my for fun keep my mind busy tests :) lol for today at least....I just pee for the fun of it on all kinds of tests :) knowing if they are BLUE they are EVAPs but God does it give me some sort of feeling as to "maybe its this time" LMAO :)

Attachments

• TodaysBluedye2.jpg
    TodaysBluedye2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Todaysbluedye.jpg
    Todaysbluedye.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 20
  • TodaysFRER.jpg
    TodaysFRER.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 26
  • TodaysFRER2.jpg
    TodaysFRER2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 26
  • ICTODAY2.jpg
    ICTODAY2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23
dear God,please make me calm :hissy:

Babyhopes ur tests look ab fab, please try not to worry easier said than done i know ive had 2mcs myself.... this is why i hate cb indicators! They cause needless worry for ladies like us! X

So proud of my princess she ate jacket potato with cheese for tea :)

i know i hate them too:hissy: cant i just fast forward 4 months :( x

No sweetie but i guess what you can do is go to ur gp and get refered to ur local epu and get some bloods taken, im pretty sure they will do it as you have had a mc already, they are pretty good. Not that a mc is gonna happen, this is ur forever baby :-D

Lines look great babyhopes!!
Andrea step away from the blue dye lol..I swear i always see lines on them lmbo fx tho this is your month..
Hope everyone is doing well!!! Just wanted to check in with you guys..
Happy birthday to your lil one sweet_alida..They really do grow up fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->