Gallery O Tests

back from the doctors. My placenta has moved!!! Wont know how much exactly until I hear from the doctors. But looks like I am in line for a normal birth!!! :D:D:D:D:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Still might be "Low lying" but wont know for sure , again until I hear from the doctor. Here are a couple of the best 3D pictures. I have a couple 2D that are good too, but cant get my stupid phone to load them lol..

EDIT Phone finally worked

Attachments

• amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    amelia us-03-08 11.22.26.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
  • amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    amelia us 2011-03-08 11.24.32.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
  • amelia2011-03-08 12.50.04.jpg
    amelia2011-03-08 12.50.04.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
  • amelia2011-03-08 12.50.19.jpg
    amelia2011-03-08 12.50.19.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
just beautiful hun and congrats on the placenta moving... yay

I cant wait for her to be born! Ill be texting mari and katie :D plus I can take my Laptop to the hospital with me LOL But now that my placenta has moved looks like I might be able to go to june :D dang it, and yay at the same time lol Im loving her lips and nose! her lips are full like mine and she seems to have the cutest button nose. serious Im loving the pictures from today

Thats a good thing clare! that means bubs is taking all your energy to grow big and strong :) do a happy dance then take a nap :)

Thats a good thing clare! that means bubs is taking all your energy to grow big and strong :) do a happy dance then take a nap :)

I havent the energy lol,my head keeps nodding towards the screen as i keep drifting off,dh is lol :sleep::sleep:

Get to bed Clare love, baby is taking all your energy, tis a good thing! It does get better, eventually lol xxx

Just tell yourself you need a nap...it takes alot of energy to make baby parts...like little toes and fingers, and a cute little button nose!

I cant wait for her to be born! Ill be texting mari and katie :D plus I can take my Laptop to the hospital with me LOL But now that my placenta has moved looks like I might be able to go to june :D dang it, and yay at the same time lol Im loving her lips and nose! her lips are full like mine and she seems to have the cutest button nose. serious Im loving the pictures from today

Shes gonna av lovely lips i like her ears :)

Mommyof2peas she is sooooo beautiful!!!
Clair please step awayfrom testing your fine hun hugs
Andrea,
Thanks for sharing,It is ironic my daughters name as u know is also Andrea.Her and I talked for alittle bit today and for now she wants to stay with her friend she dont want to hurt me is how she put it.I am ok today I didnt get dressed and i cant eat much I am pretty down ladies.
I am going to play some uno with my younger dd as she is very upset her big sis is gone and has been VERY quiet :(
Again i thank all of you who replyed to my post from the botom of my heart!!! I am blessed with the people I have here and was glad when i just popped on to see some of you replyed and I realize some of you may not know what to say but please pray for us
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Daisy

:hugs::hugs: I will inbox you so you can text me too lol (((hugs)))
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats babyhopes!!! I agree that your twinges are likely nothing, if it's too bad go in. It's too early for ectopic pain, just agreeing with the others.

Congrats sbmello!!! I mean Suzanne. My very favorite verse ever is Psalm 91:11.

SweetAlida, how are you feeling? I would love to hear how your hubby loved the big surprise of your bfp???

Amanda, gorgeous tutus. They look very neat. Your bump is adorable and she is super high. I suppose it's keeping her off of the placenta though so perhaps it's better that she's high.

Cami, you look so beautiful. How was your shower? Can you put your hand under your bump for your next pic? Is he dropping yet? The crib looks pictur perfect, I'm sure it's a huge weight off of you having that done. How are you feeling?

Braij, I've been looking for your updates. None today???? I hope you're holding your baby.

Katie, I think I see something within the sac. Like the baby is almost visible. I can't wait to see your next sono pics.

Anyone heard from reedsgirl?

Megg, I was surprised to see your test. I think you o'd a bot sooner than your chart is showing. Af is surely around the corner. :(. I'm sure atthis point you just want to know what's going on so you can plan.

Beckie, I can't tell when you o'd from your chart but that dip could have been an implantation dip.

Mummylove, sorry for af and yay for af. You get a fresh start, a chance for an earlier o and a baby to implant in a fresh uterine lining. New hope. I see you already came to conclusions with the soy and it's exactly what I typed yesterday and lost. I'm anxious to watch your chart.

Stacey, I didn't know you had a tube rupture?????? Is that what you said??? I think your chart looks good but as long as you have fertile signs don't assume that o is over. If you have ewcm and hso I think you should keep bding.

Pambolina, did your ok get darker? When mine are tht dark they will be + the next morning. I think it was Megg who said that you just have to keep testing and learn what you pos is... I completely agree. Can we see your chart? Those who have pcos may get several + before a final one that is the real one.

Andrea, I think you o'd on cd14 too. Looms great, hope you are feeling better. I have to pee constantly after o too, it feels like there's lots of pressure. I really think you'll be fine.

Amber, beautiful work as always. How are you feeling? I forgot to peek at your chart today. I did yesterday. Ff may be thrown off by you oing so soon. Your chart looks like you did. Any new micro pics?

Daisy, you can pm me dear. I wish I could help.

Katie, how are you feeling? How's Gaige? Who questioned you? Your dr or social services?

Amanda, sorry about your little one falling. I'm betting she's fine now. Amanda, I have a serious fear of my kids falling. My oldest did a stunt at 16 that put him in intensive care. I still can't even drive by where it happened. Sometimes things happen right under your nose. My 11yo broke his leg at two and I was just a few feet away and saw the whole thing. My 2yo got a laceration on his thumb that needed stitches and seriously I was drying my hands to pick him up right then. My 19yo broke her arm at 2 and I didn't see it but heard her fall, she was in the next room and the door was open, my then 5yo had to tell me what happened. She fell off the side of the couch. The dr questioned us but then apologzed after he saw the type of break. My 15yo cut her face really bad, 13 stitches at 2. She was running with a book and fell. Stuff happens so fast and we can't prevent everything, you can drive yourself crazy trying, I certainly do.

Rosa, I'm looking for you to o early.

I know I'm forgetting someone, I'm sorry.

I've written twice and lost it, I didn't even come close to writing what I did. I feel like I've abandoned my best friends. I'm so sorry ladies.

Nothing going on with me. I'm taking maca and soy, only 80mg of soy. I didn't do the femara and I hope that o is a little later than last cycle. Both because I thought it was too early and timing would be more convenient. I plan on doing epo only at o time. That's about it.

Nite.

hi Hun,

do you know if maca can be used if you have high blood pressure?..I have taken 120 mgs of soy cycle days 1-5 and I'm on cycle day 11 wishing you the best of luck with the soy and maca...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->