Gallery O Tests

Sick oh OH. I ask him to do something and he never does it its like talking to brick wall, but he expects em to wash his clothes and cook for him but when i ask him to put rubbish in bin as he was going outside anyway to go work and he dont. Im sick of being a door mat. We are met to be getting a house together end of this month but now im to scared cus i dont want to be left with everything. He doesnt do half as wot i do for summer its liek aving 2 kids

i know what you mean mine got mad at me cause i would not help him take the trash out even tho i have this house spotless and i always do the laundry

I think I finally got a positive opk. Anyone used this brand before? They are the strips from CVS. 20 strips for $20.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Andrea...Sounds promising FX ((hugs))
mummy how are you feeling?? I see your cd 5,I am now cd 10 and well havent been checking anything but temps I am so down
Clair LOOKS AWESOME :) (HUGS)
Alida I bet your little girl loves her bday and thanks for your kind words,I am trying to take it day by day
Stacey how is the maca working for you?? Have you O yet dear?
10 Hi hun <3
amber CATCH that eggy girl!!! I have my FX for u
Megg I am excited for you and hope all goes well I have a good feeling for you ((hugs))
Cami your going awesome and will be holding your baby soon (hugs)
mommyof2peas I wish I could come 2 your shower :( I am so far away but please inbox me your address if your comfortable with that
If i forgot to mention anyone I am sorry I am not sleeping well...I have been talking through text messages to my daughter alittle more and dropped her off breakfast this am WAS HOPING she would want to talk :(
Her job has cut her down to 1 day this week as she called in last weekend after her drunken escapade.
Haley my younger dd is wondering IF she can have her sisters room :( :(
When we moved into this house the deal was this for the 1st year Andrea was in the smaller room and then they switched and Haley has had the smaller room :(
I just dont want Andrea to come here and feel like she has been shut out....Any idea's ladies????
(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) to you all and LOADS of

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/460/460513qzj5ss9r40.gif

I think I finally got a positive opk. Anyone used this brand before? They are the strips from CVS. 20 strips for $20.

Ohhh nice thats what I pay @ the $$ tree and I swear even when I am about to O they dont get as dark as they should,Could be wishful thinking.When things settle down @ home and I cant even think about bd i will grab some of these...:cry: I am just heart broken.Then I keep getting a thought that I cant for anything get out of my head
Haley just turned 13 I mean yes I know it is NORMAL to want to move when your 18 but so in 5 SHORT years Haley will also leave :cry::cry: I just hope and pray to GOD Andrea can turn her life around and I also hope to pray to GOD that IF he see's fit he blesses us with a child and if not well he dont.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am starting to feel like maybe I DID something wrong.I did drink when I was 18 and I did smoke weed but I didnt come home drunk :cry::cry::cry: was i to hard on her?????
Ok ladies I am melting down here....When DH started drinking a few summers ago EVERYDAY I put my foot down YES he works hard and it was like 4-6 beers a night BUT was becomng everynight and I didnt want the girls around t..AM I being a hipocrit????
I drank and smoked weed @ 18 until I got pregnant for Andrea :cry::cry: WHAT DO I DO I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Daisy I wish I had some advice to give. I'm really at a loss for words. I know it's not easy, but try not to stress to much. Things have a way of working themselves out. Really it's all up to God, just pray. I will keep your whole family in my thoughts and prayers. It will get better soon, I'm sure of it! :)

:hugs::hugs:

wow chika great tests:yipee:

I got drs appointment next Thursday.to confirm bfp.
Why cant i just relax id do anything to just enjoy being pregnant but i cant :cry::cry::cry:

Daisy Im feeling alot better now after my outburst lol. af is just finishing cant wait lol. Cant wait to start bedding not had sex in over a week lol but think i might save the bedding part when its time lol

Babyhopes u will never stop worrying but when u av ur scan and see bubs u will relax i never relaxed will i had my scan. I had a scan cus i was getting cramps so i was thinking the worse we went in they put the gel on my heart was pounding like hell they put the thing over then she was looking it felt like my heart was gonna pop out and then we saw are baby and i cried cus the last scan i had it was conforming a mmc i was 11 weeks 2 days at that scan but i also kept my main scan for 12 weeks so i could see abby again :)
Just try not stress urself out to much cus its not healthy. Like they say if its meant to be then its meant to be and i really thing this is ur time :)

Daisy Im feeling alot better now after my outburst lol. af is just finishing cant wait lol. Cant wait to start bedding not had sex in over a week lol but think i might save the bedding part when its time lol

Babyhopes u will never stop worrying but when u av ur scan and see bubs u will relax i never relaxed will i had my scan. I had a scan cus i was getting cramps so i was thinking the worse we went in they put the gel on my heart was pounding like hell they put the thing over then she was looking it felt like my heart was gonna pop out and then we saw are baby and i cried cus the last scan i had it was conforming a mmc i was 11 weeks 2 days at that scan but i also kept my main scan for 12 weeks so i could see abby again :)
Just try not stress urself out to much cus its not healthy. Like they say if its meant to be then its meant to be and i really thing this is ur time :)

i will cry and cry if every turns out OK,ill tell u what ill love that baby more than anyone in the world. x

sweets it will be great! try not to over think it. Here in about 6-7 months you'll be sending invites to your shower :D

I really believe every lady is that lucky, it just may take a little longer then others. Have faith that this is a path you are meant to be on. When your baby is born, one would have a hard time finding another baby that is more loved or wanted :D :kiss:

Stacy how are you doing hun? Any news on your back surgery?

I'm doing good they cant do it for 4 to 6 months yay but it has been feeling a lot better I'm going with out my pain med.s and that is great and i'm able to walk with out pain so I'm loving i believe i have maca to thanks for that how are you and lo doing happy birthday to her

yes woohoo that is what i first used when i started posting in here you better get :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::haha:

some wonderful things are being said here at the gallery..you ladies have great advice!
Ladies keep up the pma.... You'll feel better if your thoughts are happy.
Clare I'm not going to tell you to stop testing seeing my tests darken was the only thing keeping me sane... Your tests look prefect!
Andrea things are looking great!
Amber I'm really pulling for you this month...remember it took amanda 12 cycles so it will happen like she said it may just take some time...keep dancing your opk looks great!
Miss daisy...i dont have any advice except your youngest now should be number one....your oldest is old enough to make her own mistakes..she will learn the hard way that there are repercussions.....

Andrea...Sounds promising FX ((hugs))
mummy how are you feeling?? I see your cd 5,I am now cd 10 and well havent been checking anything but temps I am so down
Clair LOOKS AWESOME :) (HUGS)
Alida I bet your little girl loves her bday and thanks for your kind words,I am trying to take it day by day
Stacey how is the maca working for you?? Have you O yet dear?
10 Hi hun <3
amber CATCH that eggy girl!!! I have my FX for u
Megg I am excited for you and hope all goes well I have a good feeling for you ((hugs))
Cami your going awesome and will be holding your baby soon (hugs)
mommyof2peas I wish I could come 2 your shower :( I am so far away but please inbox me your address if your comfortable with that
If i forgot to mention anyone I am sorry I am not sleeping well...I have been talking through text messages to my daughter alittle more and dropped her off breakfast this am WAS HOPING she would want to talk :(
Her job has cut her down to 1 day this week as she called in last weekend after her drunken escapade.
Haley my younger dd is wondering IF she can have her sisters room :( :(
When we moved into this house the deal was this for the 1st year Andrea was in the smaller room and then they switched and Haley has had the smaller room :(
I just dont want Andrea to come here and feel like she has been shut out....Any idea's ladies????
(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) to you all and LOADS of

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/460/460513qzj5ss9r40.gif

hey daisy i'm doing good i love maca it's working great for me i'm 4dpo now yay cant wait to test on the 15th i had a dream about cake last night it was so funny how are you doing love :hugs:

Oh and the poster who gave info on the epm is right only take it for the first two weeks of your cycle rosa.

Thanks Katie I've been worried about you :) You haven't been on much but thats understandable with everything you have going on....I'm not gonna stay on much I gotta keep an eye on the weather in case more tornadoes come about...we are in the worst weather right now....hail, tornadoes, wind....its crazy....Feels like a hurricane without the hurricane around...anyways I'll be back on later I have an interview at 1pm CST....sooo I'll hopefully find out today if I get this job...I'm soooooo freaking excited :) an can't wait to see what happens. The weird thing that was the biggest blessing---its hard to find daycare around here at all so the first place I called was my oldests daycare when he was little he used to go to....AND THEY HAVE AN OPENING OMG I can't believe it so then called Tyler the older ones school to see if they had any openings in afterschool care an THEY DID :) God has answered many prayers....At this job I'll be making 2 more bucks an hour than I did driving an hour away for work an this work is less than 10 minutes down the road :) OMG OMG OMG :) SO HAPPY!

What will make this story complete is when I test on the 11th which would have been daddy's birthday :) Maybe he's gonna send a surprise to me on my birthday :) which would be my :bfp: PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING :) I'll be 8 dpo then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->