Gallery O Tests

Its like talking to a brick wall. His 22 and acts like a kid at times. Im 26 and ive been looking after myself since i was 14 doing this for myself and left home at 16. He still lives with his parents and they clean up after him. But they are on my side his mum called him bone idol today she said her and his dad are gonna talk to him

OK I'm really really gonna be pregnant its SUNK IN NOW....MY TEMPS LOOK PLEASE!!!! Then I was up TWICE last night had to pee and OMG I am so mad :( I couldn't hold it for FMU :( just to pee on a stick so now I'm screwed on that aspect grrrrrrrrrr......and now MY STUFFY NOSE :( boo but maybe just maybe these all will be worth it in the end :) all these crazy symptoms :)

Its like talking to a brick wall. His 22 and acts like a kid at times. Im 26 and ive been looking after myself since i was 14 doing this for myself and left home at 16. He still lives with his parents and they clean up after him. But they are on my side his mum called him bone idol today she said her and his dad are gonna talk to him

Goodluck with everything sweetheart :) Sorry your having it rough!

Andrea I still need a bump buddy! Are you up for it??? Your symptoms sound GREAT!!!!

MommyLove I'm sorry your feeling down :hugs: I hope it turns around soon.

Babyhopes :yipee: those lines look great! Don't worry about testing at 16dpo I'm still testing and I think I'm like 23dpo or something! Do try to step away and not test everyday. I am only testing still because I had some spotting over the weekend. but they are watching me closely and all is still good so try to relax....That's what is best for the baby! :D when was your LMP???? We are very close in time!!!

Yes ma'am :) I'm pretty sure I have to be this time .....you did rub that babydust on me when I gave you a hug :) lol......How's Alida :) an I bet shes enjoying her birthday week!! I'll definitely have to make a trip an bring Trysten back up there that was so much fun :) an bring my older one as well during the Summer sometime or something :) an hopefully I be pregnant by then :)

Babyhopes your tests are BRILLIANT :) looking great :)

The only symptoms I've got.....which are much diff. then normal:

Stuffy nose when I woke up this morning
Pee'd TWICE last night :( I wanted more sleep
I've been very exhausted an tired all the time
Headaches off an on......
My bb's are "sore" but barely.....not like they normally are after I O they normally are KILLING me this time its different...

I duno maybe :) we shall wait an see....I took a FRER but it was only holding pee for 2 hours because of the last pee I had taken :( grrrrr.....oh well....couldn't hold it much more was about to explode so went ahead an pee'd on a stick for fun :)

Oh and I sure hope an pray I get my BFP on the 11th it would have been my dads birthday :( I sure miss him so very much :( that would raise my spirits an know he's looking out for me :)

Guey sounds like your about to OV or already have??? Good Luck catching that eggy!! :D

Amber your lines are looking Good! Hopefully today! :yipee: for :sex:!!! :D

Mommyof2peas she is sooooo beautiful!!!
Clair please step awayfrom testing your fine hun hugs
Andrea,
Thanks for sharing,It is ironic my daughters name as u know is also Andrea.Her and I talked for alittle bit today and for now she wants to stay with her friend she dont want to hurt me is how she put it.I am ok today I didnt get dressed and i cant eat much I am pretty down ladies.
I am going to play some uno with my younger dd as she is very upset her big sis is gone and has been VERY quiet :(
Again i thank all of you who replyed to my post from the botom of my heart!!! I am blessed with the people I have here and was glad when i just popped on to see some of you replyed and I realize some of you may not know what to say but please pray for us
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Daisy
Daisy you are most definitely in my prayers. I can't believe you are having to face such a problem with your daughter. These things can turn around. I promise and if you stand firm and be the good parent I know you are she will thank you for it in the end. You can make her go to rehab but unless SHE is ready it won't do any good. You can MAKE her come home, but life will be Hell if you do. You sometimes have to watch from afar for them to make their mistakes and try to keep them from crashing too hard. I don't know the entire story, but I do know I'm thinking of you. My entire family has struggled with similar issues. This is just how I feel. I'm not sure I could take my own advice if it was my daughter though. I'm afraid I'd be forcing her into rehab whether I believed it would really work or not? It's so different when it's YOU on the end of the problem. Your a GREAT Mom don't ever doubt that. :hugs:

OK I'm really really gonna be pregnant its SUNK IN NOW....MY TEMPS LOOK PLEASE!!!! Then I was up TWICE last night had to pee and OMG I am so mad :( I couldn't hold it for FMU :( just to pee on a stick so now I'm screwed on that aspect grrrrrrrrrr......and now MY STUFFY NOSE :( boo but maybe just maybe these all will be worth it in the end :) all these crazy symptoms :)

woohoo looking good FX for you

back from the doctors. My placenta has moved!!! Wont know how much exactly until I hear from the doctors. But looks like I am in line for a normal birth!!! :D:D:D:D:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Still might be "Low lying" but wont know for sure , again until I hear from the doctor. Here are a couple of the best 3D pictures. I have a couple 2D that are good too, but cant get my stupid phone to load them lol..

EDIT Phone finally worked
So glad everything turned out alright at the docs. I wanted to ask on FB but thought I better not. :hugs: Your LO is so sweet! thanks for sharing! :D

I'm actually an idiot when it comes to temping.....lol.....so what has to happen to your temps (my temps) that will tell me that I might possibly be pregnant? This whole thing confuses me....lol....

after you o your temps go up and if you're pregnant they stay up and some have a dip in temps before o if you look at my chart you will see that i had a big one before and i dip before af to

Mine are higher than they have ever been because the other temp that is the highest on my chart (the green line) was because I had a fever that cycle I had strep throat :(:) that gives me HOPE :)

mine doesn't want to budge from 97.2....so I'm screwed....
I thought I could of O'd on CD 20 cause that was my darkest test....but then getting sick it's thrown my temps....now I'm stuck on 97.2.....sheesh....oh well.....

I hate my af. Was nothing for 12 hours so i managed to temp this morning and they few hours later af is bk it will be last day today it always does this. Stops then comes bk for a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->