Gallery O Tests

my opk almost looks + like that my temp is up so i hope it happens soon lol. i know its early but oh well ill take it when it happens hehehe

ovarian enlargement presenting as abdominal or pelvic pain, tenderness, pressure, or swelling;

flushing;

nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;

breast tenderness or discomfort;

blurred vision or other visual disturbances;

headache; or

abnormal uterine bleeding.

Apparently all my crazy symptoms are NORMAL :( but dang it hurts :(

ovarian enlargement presenting as abdominal or pelvic pain, tenderness, pressure, or swelling;

flushing;

headache; or

your chart is looking good tho lady im sorry you are feeling bad

flushing;

headache; or

oh man sorry sweetie that sucks i hope it goes away soon

good how are you doing

im good i hope my temp stays up. i really want to ov lol

I'm sure you will

i hope taht the maca is helping.
i have a ? when do i stop taking the epo. when ff give me crosshairs or a + opk?

i have never taken epo sorry

Does anyone know? :shrug::shrug:

Sorry hun, wish i did! Haven't a clue! lol

ok so this is tmi time hehehe but i sat on the potty and i had of stringy ewcm looking thing it was so gross i touched it and it was sooo stringy but i dont know if it was that or just cause me and the hubby had :sex: this morning even tho it has been like more than 12 hours. should i chart it or is it just his :spermy: oh yeah and i could not feel my cervix at all.

I had the same thing around the same cycle day Rosa...but for me turns out it was nothing. I guess the soy I was taking was giving me ewcm, and false positives on my opks...not sure what it means for you though. :shrug:

Ok so im completely crazy and still testing at 16dpo :haha:
The lines HAVE got darker so hopefully this shall be my last test :haha:
I have cb digi still saying 1-2 but the lineis very dark inside and it said pregnant instantkly then took ages to say 1-2 :hissy:https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6974/dscn1711s.jpg

top tests of frer and ic are yesterday bottom are today:wohoo:

Looking good!!

My temps have decided to baffle me further, and shot up!! Not even by a little amount. Ggggr roll on AF

Ok so im completely crazy and still testing at 16dpo :haha:
The lines HAVE got darker so hopefully this shall be my last test :haha:
I have cb digi still saying 1-2 but the lineis very dark inside and it said pregnant instantkly then took ages to say 1-2 :hissy:https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6974/dscn1711s.jpg

top tests of frer and ic are yesterday bottom are today:wohoo:

My CB Indicator done the very same, got a 1-2 at 5 weeks pregnant so I freaked out - but I'm almost halfway now. Step away lol xxx

good how are you doing

im good i hope my temp stays up. i really want to ov lol

I'm sure you will

i hope taht the maca is helping.
i have a ? when do i stop taking the epo. when ff give me crosshairs or a + opk?

i have never taken epo sorry

Does anyone know? :shrug::shrug:

Hello
EPO is usually taken from first day of AF until ovulation. You do not continue after ovulation as i believe i can cause mild uterine contractions which obviously you do not want at that stage! Hope this helps. I take 2 500mg and i find my CM is much improved since taking it (sorry if TMI)
:flower:

Sick oh OH. I ask him to do something and he never does it its like talking to brick wall, but he expects em to wash his clothes and cook for him but when i ask him to put rubbish in bin as he was going outside anyway to go work and he dont. Im sick of being a door mat. We are met to be getting a house together end of this month but now im to scared cus i dont want to be left with everything. He doesnt do half as wot i do for summer its liek aving 2 kids

Hmm it's a tricky one. I sometimes feel like this with my DH too. Have you spoken to him about it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->