Gallery O Tests

Stacey do you have a test date?

yes the 15th 10dpo i hope i can hold out I'm going to talk to my pcp on the 17th to see if he will give me Clomid if i don't get my bfp this cycle I'm going to take my charts in with me cause i know my ob wont give it to me yet but he might

Daisy Im feeling alot better now after my outburst lol. af is just finishing cant wait lol. Cant wait to start bedding not had sex in over a week lol but think i might save the bedding part when its time lol

Babyhopes u will never stop worrying but when u av ur scan and see bubs u will relax i never relaxed will i had my scan. I had a scan cus i was getting cramps so i was thinking the worse we went in they put the gel on my heart was pounding like hell they put the thing over then she was looking it felt like my heart was gonna pop out and then we saw are baby and i cried cus the last scan i had it was conforming a mmc i was 11 weeks 2 days at that scan but i also kept my main scan for 12 weeks so i could see abby again :)
Just try not stress urself out to much cus its not healthy. Like they say if its meant to be then its meant to be and i really thing this is ur time :)

i will cry and cry if every turns out OK,ill tell u what ill love that baby more than anyone in the world. x

I know u would. I hate it when people out there av kids for the sake of it and there is us women that want them so much and give them love etc u will be a awesome mum

https://www.weather.com/outlook/wea.../south-flood-severe-damage-reports_2011-03-09

OMG I live in Crestview look at all the tornadic weather :( NOOOOOO

This is my first "set" ladies. What do you think? I'm not sure yet if I want to keep making matching sets like this or just stick with diapers. :shrug: I enjoy making them all, but I thought I'd get your opinion. :flower:
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

WOW, I don't think I have ever had an opk this dark before

Attachments

• darkopk.jpg
    darkopk.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 5
wow fab opk,i had opk like that and got preg! Twice :)

Nite nite its only 9pm but feel gonna collapse with tiredness :(

Fantastic test AMBER!!!!! NOW go get knocked up!!!!
I love that diaper!!!! and SHOES!
Thank for asking mummy and yuppers it's Friday!!! :)
so our testing dates aree the 11th and 15th!!!!! :dust:

awww amber they are so cute i want some my nephew would look so cute running around in them lol GREAT OPK fx you get that eggy

I'm going to try to hold out till the 15th and not test this weekend i'm just gong to tell my self it's to soon :)

Those sets are amazing, Amber!!! OMG! :cloud9:

Also, great OPK! I'd have killed for lines like that when I was trying with OPK's!

Ok girls heard from the doctor (well nurse) and looks like the previa has cleared up :) And no more pelvic rest :dance: :dance: :sex: :sex: but my placenta is still low lying. so Ill have another US to make sure that it has moved clear. Its not common, but it can slide back and cause issues. But eveything looks good so far :)

amber i love the set!!! and the opk
amanda great news
stacey happy you are 4dpo hope to join you soon.
katie how are you feeling?
pam how are you?
feel like i forgot someone. sorry
afm my opk is much darker tonight so i think its gonna happen soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->