Gallery O Tests

Lol I understand amber it's awesome to see such a dark line! :)

Andrea 7dpo am was :bfn: 7 dpo night was "something" I could see it but y'all couldn't....oh and frer sucks face! Dollar store and wondfo told me first.

Yes ma'am catch it sweetheart that OPK is AMAZING an I love the new diaper covers you've made GORGEOUS :)

Thanks Katie :) Really appreciate it :) I wonder what day my FRER will turn positive because that an a few blue dyes are all I have well and my wondfro's :) so I'll use them up up up :) I wish I didnt have to pee on something every morning but it keeps me sane somehow :) LMAO see you girls tomorrow morning I'm totally exhausted now :( been a long hard day!

My right side hurts like my ovary??? Is this normal?????

I am so glad I came on I am actually LOL....Doggy style hehe I think I might have to release some "stress" 2night.I am not ovulating I am CD 10 and tested 2night and not even 1/2 way there lol but ya know I went to counseling today and she said THE SAME THING YOU DID Kate
It is so true,Andrea has had me for 13 years she has never known hunger always had love and a clean home and clothes everything I could provide,If this is how she wants to do thing I cant stop her she is 18..Haley is 13 and needs me so that is what I must focus on,Andrea and I spoke briefly today she asked to do a few loads of luandry tomorrow.My 1st though was HELL no but I said sure and asked if she would like to stay for dinner and she declined but I am ok.She seems mad @ the world and I will wait until she is ready she did however say I love you mom b4 we hung up and she hasnt in a few days so I am ok....She will find her way like all of us had to.
Sooooo Amber.....GET THAT EG WOW I have NEVER EVER EVER had a POS OPK like that
It is the Egg screaming....Come GET ME....lol
Hugs to you all I hope your all doing well sorry so short but I am going 2 crawl in bed and read and DH will be home soon ;)
I have needs too LOL

I'm glad you are seeing a counselor they can be so helpful.

Yes amber doggy! Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay!

Hubby is always happy to hear them dogs barkin....who let the dogs out!? LOL :haha:

As if i could stop testing :rofl:
Cb is still saying 1-2 so v v worried
top frer top white case test are yesterdays ,the rest are todays!

https://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6049/bfppp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Beautiful Babyhopes!ummm didn't you say you got those cb digis for a pound as they were nearly outa date or something? If thats the case i really wouldn't take any notice of them! My midwife last time told me to stay well away from them as they are un reliable she had had a lady in the week before showing 1-2 weeks on a cbd and when they scanned her she was 8 weeks :p

Thanks hun,just recaluclated my due date based on conception and the most i can be is 4w 2 days :haha: oh i feel stupid now for worrying :haha:

OPK's are looking good, girls! So are the HPT's, Clare!

oh yeah megg how are you doing?

Not bad at all.. Just started back on the BCP today. I'll be starting shots in 6 days. Fantastic really! How're you?

I HAVE A QUESTION... PUT YOUR MINDS IN THE GUTTER, OKAY?

Sexual uses for a stopwatch... Name as many as you can!

(It was alluded to in a show, and I can't come up with any... Please help!)

OPK's are looking good, girls! So are the HPT's, Clare!

oh yeah megg how are you doing?

Not bad at all.. Just started back on the BCP today. I'll be starting shots in 6 days. Fantastic really! How're you?

I HAVE A QUESTION... PUT YOUR MINDS IN THE GUTTER, OKAY?

Sexual uses for a stopwatch... Name as many as you can!

(It was alluded to in a show, and I can't come up with any... Please help!)

:rofl::shock:

Uhhhhhh... Lol I'm thinking but all of mine suck..like how quickly can you o.... Lol totally lame.
How long until I make you squirm.... Lol idk

As if i could stop testing :rofl:
Cb is still saying 1-2 so v v worried
top frer top white case test are yesterdays ,the rest are todays!

https://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6049/bfppp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When i first took CB it stayed 1-2 for 2 weeks to dont panic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back